Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 17. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Any new information about future trading? if it's not possible with Exmarkets, just look for another exchange
The project is still not ready. Smart contracts aren't ready yet, other tecnical parts as well.
Activity: 21

"

You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
All the so-called "stablecoins" are stable tokens as well, as no of these currencies has built on own blockchain.
Why havent anybody made a stable coin based on bitcoin blockchain? I think it's obvious and has sense.
Activity: 14
To provide a better adoption of ROKS token for remittance and businesses, educational work is very important. Still not big percent of population know about cryptocurrencies and stable tokens in details.
Maybe, to ensure faster progress, you need to hire more people to your team? As I see, your team is too small for such an ambitious project
Activity: 12

I understood that Rockstable will be used for remittance, what functions else it will be use for?

Also, ROKS can be useful for businessess, for example, street traders in the Philippines. If you want to know more information, you can look on "use cases" page on their site.
The progress of this project is not so fast, as it has to be. People in cryptocurrencies world now don't want to wait for a long time as there were a lot of scams.
Hi. What are your plans after launch of trading? And what's going on with evangelists program now?
Activity: 9

Whatever it takes, please, start trading by the end of the year. People in the Philippines have to know about Rockstable solution, better sooner than later.
Only by the end if the year? Maybe they should for it faster? They have said ROKS token is ready for trading on Exmarkets 2 months ago.
Activity: 11
This project deserves massive attention from public, as it helps foreign workers to send money to their relatives easier and faster
When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say that new stablecoins era has begun!
Stablecoins era has begun two years ago, when altcoins and cryptocurrencies at all started to fall. They still hadn't recover after 2017's highest level.
Rockstable token will be able to remain stable only while you ensure its stability. So it will be a hard task for your team after wider adoption of your token.

Quote from: Rosiana link=topic=5152632.msg52396158#msg52396158 date=156795:2706

Try to explain, why haven't you start trading yet, as many followers are really interested? Is the only question about exchange?
Are you sure that the project is ready to launch? Yes, you can download Mainsale app, but what else? Probably, the team is not ready for the start yet.
What do you call "launch"? Start of trading or you mean adoption among vendors?
Activity: 8

Try to explain, why haven't you start trading yet, as many followers are really interested? Is the only question about exchange?
Are you sure that the project is ready to launch? Yes, you can download Mainsale app, but what else? Probably, the team is not ready for the start yet.
Mainsale app is ready, right? Because now we have the 1.0 version on Google Play.
Activity: 13
How many exchanges are there in the Philippines totally? And how many of them have decent trading volume?
hello
To have a chance, ROKS should be listed on 5-10 exchanges at least and most of them in the Philippines.
"

I understood that Rockstable will be used for remittance, what functions else it will be use for?

Now it can't be used for anything, In the future, creators will possibly add more features.
I think the Philippines will be only first stop and their goal is to cover the whole world. So USD is right choice
Do you have announcement page on Bitcointalk only or other forums as well?
When I look at Rockstable and other similar projects, I can say that new stablecoins era has begun!
You may be right but it also means there will be much more competition and won't be easy to achieve the goals.
Activity: 16
ROKS token will be oriented on Filipinos but backed with USD? Is it common to pay with USD in the Philippines?
Pages:
Jump to: