Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 35. (Read 101968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I have updated my accusation thread against solracx/ FC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solracx-and-the-1000-ghash-pipe-dream-412424

FC has negative trust, yet I do not see a warning.
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
It just occurred to me, that FC is being unfair (I'm kidding, I knew this all along) in that he is not distributing coins fairly. In fact, even if he gets 1000 "humans", this only represents 0.0000143% of the people in the world. That sounds pretty damned unfair to me, so I come with a suggestion: Increase the total coins to ~7 billion and give 1 NEX coin to everyone in the world. Introducing a new concept called PoB (Proof of Birth), 1 NEX coin will be generated for each baby born and given to them upon exiting their mother. Now that's fair!

And people who died?

5% of NEX should be used for developing time travel technology. In the name of fairness, this is a must!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
It just occurred to me, that FC is being unfair (I'm kidding, I knew this all along) in that he is not distributing coins fairly. In fact, even if he gets 1000 "humans", this only represents 0.0000143% of the people in the world. That sounds pretty damned unfair to me, so I come with a suggestion: Increase the total coins to ~7 billion and give 1 NEX coin to everyone in the world. Introducing a new concept called PoB (Proof of Birth), 1 NEX coin will be generated for each baby born and given to them upon exiting their mother. Now that's fair!

And people who died?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 854
Hey, the cats have vanished.
FC must have run off with them...... Angry
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

I Pledge to Buy NEX

I come here for the pictures, thank you FC.
Activity: 854
WTF... FC made 2 threads !? lol

Hardest working scammer, liar, hypocrite, manipulator and thief on this forum.

I'm kinda curious to find out how many other scams he's run...

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

I Pledge to Buy NEX
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
I am all in for fairness. So, you have my interest. Let's get started.
Activity: 644
More threads == more fairness.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
WTF... FC made 2 threads !? lol
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
CFB would you be interested in teaming up with me and a few other users to start a Reputation Protection Racket?

Smiley No, thx. I do it just for fun. And I'm working alone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
You piss on ZTC,  I will piss on NXT. 

I bet noone cares if u piss on NXT...

PS: Send me my 95 ZTC, u have 24 hours or u'll get -1 to ur reputation and 1 thread in Scam Accusation section dedicated to u.

CFB would you be interested in teaming up with me and a few other users to start a Reputation Protection Racket?
Activity: 798
One of the folks helping develop NEX is in fact the person who invented Nxt's 100% Proof of Stake.

Sunny King working on NEX, that's kewl!

Not Sunny King....   However, I think you know who it is.

ROFL.
Carlos, whoever is ringed by the flame of jealousy in the end will turn his poisonous stinger upon himself.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Dude, don't piss on my coin.  This is my first and final warning.

Are we back in kindergarten now?

That would explain the kitty cats. Smiley
legendary
So did you make your pledge yet?

Re-read my posts plz. 2-3 times if necessary.
Activity: 294
You piss on ZTC,  I will piss on NXT.  

PS: Send me my 95 ZTC, u have 24 hours or u'll get -1 to ur reputation and 1 thread in Scam Accusation section dedicated to u.

Did I see your pledge anywhere?  Are you pledging 9,500 NXT to buy NEX?  

When I see your pledge, then you get your ZTC.

I made my post according to ur instructions. U edited ur post to avoid scam accusations, but any moderator can show us the original.

So did you make your pledge yet?
legendary

I made my post according to ur instructions. U edited ur post to avoid scam accusations, but any moderator can show us the original.
Activity: 294

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: