Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 24. (Read 227450 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
The 40 % fund to developers it's not the best idea for an ICO, I took part in a lot of ICO where the funds reserved by developers are up to 15%. Still, the changes on the market right now could bring some profit from trading NXC.
Activity: 294
Recently thread filled with a lot of the same posts "why the price is so low, everyone is to blame, because I bought NXC cheaply and I can not sell it in a week." Nobody forced to buy and did not promise that you could buy cheap yesterday and by magic get double rich in a week. These people don`t give any feedback regarding the quality of the game, don`t share their suggestions for improvement, bugs, etc. They are not interested in what the developers are doing, what innovations they want to implement, what meetings they are holding, what works they need to do some improvements in the BTV project. Well - hucksters are the same, they only have fast profits on their minds.

Regarding our project now:

I took part in the Ru-Tournament last Sunday. During the tournament twice I faced the problem of entering the battle at the stage of choosing perks. Exit the game and start the round again helped. Also there was an exit  in the midst of one of the fights, but I was lucky, it hasn`t bad consequences for my mothership. I hope that this will be corrected. I understand that Early Access is going on and these bugs are permissible and my competitors can experience exactly the same inconvenience. The game itself is addictive and does not tire, rounds lasting 7-15 minutes are comparable to a cup of coffee at breakfast. Rating in Steam, perhaps, reflects also my personal impression of the game for today.

I`d like to ask:
1) Is it possible to add to the game modes (or may be as separate game tied with BTV )with a global map of galaxies or star systems that can be attacked and defended by players, and this map can represent a variety of possessions of individual players, some of which will be pirates, some starry knights (took an example from your introductory cartoon )?
2) How about implementing a "weather" into the game - I mean -  meteor shower, black hole, white hole - these random events can increase or decrease players' resources.
3) Will you increase abilities of the Wall-K2, it seemed to me very weak and unbalanced. Maybe I just could not study it properly))

Hello,

We're glad you like the project Smiley

Yes, it is possible to add game modes, and Madfox & co from the community actually thought about great systems (maybe you even took part of the competitive mode thinking ?). At the moment we're re-setting the priorities of development tasks, and we should have a lot more hindsight in the near future. I'll share the roadmap of future dev when we have it Smiley

About event cards: from the beginning, we said that we would implement event cards changing the map that would add gameplay depth. We actually did implement some during the open beta, but we found out that players were not enjoying them so much. So we are rethinking the design of those cards, and we add gameplay depth using other means - we're reworking the skills and the way to use them at the moment.

Wall-K2 was the strongest mothership not so long ago, and now it seems a bit weak. I guess it's a balance issue, and that the devs will correct it with the next update. If you are interested in the gameplay and stats, you can join our Discord to talk about it (if you're not there already) or maybe I could get the game designer to drop by here and explain a few things about game design, but they are pretty busy, you know, developing  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
I am a "newbie" in crypto world, but it seems quite a huge chance for me to invest in some coins that are trusted and give it time to work with my money and reward me at the end. Today I've bought NXC on bittrex, and I'm glad I found this thread to follower their roadmap and ask some question around.

Developers have half of the coin supply. This should have set your alarms of if you researched it. Red flags everywhere on this project. 

Bro, do you even ICO?

40% 'dev fund' is quite normal these days. Not saying its good, but I wouldn't say it's a red flag either, especially with a use case like eSports.
Activity: 337
I am a "newbie" in crypto world, but it seems quite a huge chance for me to invest in some coins that are trusted and give it time to work with my money and reward me at the end. Today I've bought NXC on bittrex, and I'm glad I found this thread to follower their roadmap and ask some question around.

Developers have half of the coin supply. This should have set your alarms of if you researched it. Red flags everywhere on this project. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Recently thread filled with a lot of the same posts "why the price is so low, everyone is to blame, because I bought NXC cheaply and I can not sell it in a week." Nobody forced to buy and did not promise that you could buy cheap yesterday and by magic get double rich in a week. These people don`t give any feedback regarding the quality of the game, don`t share their suggestions for improvement, bugs, etc. They are not interested in what the developers are doing, what innovations they want to implement, what meetings they are holding, what works they need to do some improvements in the BTV project. Well - hucksters are the same, they only have fast profits on their minds.

Regarding our project now:

I took part in the Ru-Tournament last Sunday. During the tournament twice I faced the problem of entering the battle at the stage of choosing perks. Exit the game and start the round again helped. Also there was an exit  in the midst of one of the fights, but I was lucky, it hasn`t bad consequences for my mothership. I hope that this will be corrected. I understand that Early Access is going on and these bugs are permissible and my competitors can experience exactly the same inconvenience. The game itself is addictive and does not tire, rounds lasting 7-15 minutes are comparable to a cup of coffee at breakfast. Rating in Steam, perhaps, reflects also my personal impression of the game for today.

I`d like to ask:
1) Is it possible to add to the game modes (or may be as separate game tied with BTV )with a global map of galaxies or star systems that can be attacked and defended by players, and this map can represent a variety of possessions of individual players, some of which will be pirates, some starry knights (took an example from your introductory cartoon )?
2) How about implementing a "weather" into the game - I mean -  meteor shower, black hole, white hole - these random events can increase or decrease players' resources.
3) Will you increase abilities of the Wall-K2, it seemed to me very weak and unbalanced. Maybe I just could not study it properly))
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
When I played it a few times it was running perfectly. No crashes. Just me getting my a$$ beat by others. LOL
Make sure your system can handle it and your internet is fast though.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
It seems that this game will never become the main stream and will not be a competitor for the leaders in its genre.

What arguments do you have or just using empty words?

2 players active
http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

647.677 players active
http://steamcharts.com/app/570

Grin

there are still alot of bugs in the game. everytime i am playing, something is not working. but they are on good way.
Activity: 337
It seems that this game will never become the main stream and will not be a competitor for the leaders in its genre.

2 players active
http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

647.677 players active
http://steamcharts.com/app/570

Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 48
Can i get discord invite?

https://discord.gg/2fMAks

great news to come and lots of dedicated developers
Activity: 16
Can i get discord invite?
What version of Unity do you use?

Unity 2017.2.0f3
Activity: 48
Nice move adding a lot of nxc to the buying area, and spreading it across several prices.
Now keep that nxc there, this is a good opportunity to bring this coin back to life! hopefully.

What do you even mean by „adding nxc to the buying area“. You can only buy nxc with btc. Also Madfox is right you know. Although talking about Blitzkrieg and goebbels is a bit weird he does a lot for the game as a backer. Your actions on the other hand are very bizarre. Spreading fud and hoping for a price rise at the same time? That’s like trashing your car with a baseball bat and hoping it will still drive the next day.
Activity: 77
What version of Unity do you use?
Activity: 1
Very angry negative in this thread:
Do not panic, but play the game! The game in the early access on Steam, it already exists and works, it's interesting, give a chance to the developers!
What game engine do you use? Unity?

Yes, we develop Beyond the Void with Unity
Activity: 131
What game engine do you use? Unity?
Activity: 154
Nice move adding a lot of nxc to the buying area, and spreading it across several prices.
Now keep that nxc there, this is a good opportunity to bring this coin back to life! hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: