Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 25. (Read 227450 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

They want to keep the price low because of the shop. For them earning money is easier when a single token costs less than 20 Cent than to scare of customers with a 2 or 5 dollar token. They don't care about the btc price or volume as long as they can earn some bucks with their own marketplace.

I don't see any correlation between keeping the price low - which would be dumb since I spend hours in this thread trying to decipher which posts are real concerns/questions and which ones are just troll posts instead of spending the same time being efficient on other matters - and "scaring" people out of the shop.

In a lot of games there is a soft currency used to purchase game items, and players are used to that. Prices of items will correspond to price of NxC, and I don't think any player will worry about this. It's impulsive buys, most of the players will buy NxC to spend it immediately.

And frankly, while we don't always agree with some of you guys from blockchain & trading, here on Bitcointalk and elsewhere, keeping the price low and making you angry is not the goal. This project couldn't exist without initial backers, and other members helping us on a regular basis (some of them daily).
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Attention all novice people.

This user eseses1989 obviously uses standart fud practice - nonsense and lies, many times repeated, perfectly fits in the head.

It preety sad that's all u have to say, anybody who look at this coin see a deadcoin, in the last 2 weeks.
I just felt it's only fair people who want to get in, would know what they're getting into.
I might be wrong but i have no intention to lie, and there were some strange things happening in last 2 weeks that prevented nxc from moving,
even when the WHOLE alt market corrected! don't do shaming on me cause the coin sucks, i think it's a moral obligation at least to notify newbies about the concerning situation.

This thread is for project, your erroneous conclusions cast a shadow over the people who try to implement blockchain technology in game industry. Its your will to speculate, but don`t do it publicly.

My will is only to get out, and NOT to interfere with the project. and i would add to anyone - this project might be one of the best ico project in the long term,
but don't forget to take everything that's happening in mind before buying, cause it might be WAY longer than u expect.

This position is much better, but in other posts you are using standart Joseph Goebbels`s practice - `Lies repeated a thousand times, becomes true`. Do not plant fascist fud in such a remarkable project`s thread.
Thank you for understanding.

never thought of it at all, but this coin can be preety frustrating at times. also the comparison to this nazi Joseph Goebbels was WAY out of line!!

Well don`t use this dirty fud practice. No fud - no comparitions, people will respect you for nice detailed analysis, not for fud.

I never intended to do any fud, so...
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

This user eseses1989 obviously uses standart fud practice - nonsense and lies, many times repeated, perfectly fits in the head.

It preety sad that's all u have to say, anybody who look at this coin see a deadcoin, in the last 2 weeks.
I just felt it's only fair people who want to get in, would know what they're getting into.
I might be wrong but i have no intention to lie, and there were some strange things happening in last 2 weeks that prevented nxc from moving,
even when the WHOLE alt market corrected! don't do shaming on me cause the coin sucks, i think it's a moral obligation at least to notify newbies about the concerning situation.

This thread is for project, your erroneous conclusions cast a shadow over the people who try to implement blockchain technology in game industry. Its your will to speculate, but don`t do it publicly.

My will is only to get out, and NOT to interfere with the project. and i would add to anyone - this project might be one of the best ico project in the long term,
but don't forget to take everything that's happening in mind before buying, cause it might be WAY longer than u expect.

This position is much better, but in other posts you are using standart Joseph Goebbels`s practice - `Lies repeated a thousand times, becomes true`. Do not plant fascist fud in such a remarkable project`s thread.

never thought of it at all, but this coin can be preety frustrating at times. also the comparison to this nazi Joseph Goebbels was WAY out of line!!

Well don`t use this dirty fud practice. No fud - no comparitions, people will respect you for nice detailed analysis, not for fud.

P.S - i deleted the comment i wrote before u did shaming on me, yes it was pretty radical, and half satiric and i'm sorry fo that so i deleted.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
At this rate the team could almost throw another ico round to get their marketing funds. It's really getting ugly because a lot of altcoins are now slowly gaining back strength except for nxc.
From where did these sell walls came from? wow u really don't want the price to pump. very suspicious.
These sell walls are definitly 100 percent not traders, and since whales have nothing to search in nxc, i'm now conviced completely that devs are manipulating the price and preventing nxc from pumps deliberatly.

fezington - you were right, i don't know for sure about dumps but i'm sure about the sell walls.

But you know what? that's ok cause anyway at some time this coin will pump, and as long as devs stalling and keeping the price down,
eventually someone with more money (maybe a whale) will get sick of this and pump nxc so high that all holders would not only leave without losses, but with profits as well and that would cost the devs.
Because of you this thread is so funny to read. I come here every day to laugh at posts. And yeah this is not how any of it works.

Feel free to enlighten the situation, since you're such a genius.
I believe i know enough about trading, with all the respect.
where does a 2.5BTC sell wall come from in almost ATL?

People reading this forum and panic trying to get out while they can.  Or Whales pushing to price down so they can accumulate, and then pump it.  In either case I highly doubt it's the dev manipulating the price.  Remind me again why the Developers would want to keep the price artificially low?  If their dumping wouldn't they want to get the most they could?  

I, personally think it's just a very low volume token.  I think this still has long term value.  It's just going to take time.      

"Whales pushing to price down so they can accumulate, and then pump it"? not at all whales are not wasting their time in nxc.
regular traders do give up and sell from time to time, but not in this amounts.
What i think is devs at a certain point decided to dump gradually to around 2000, and then keep the coin around 2000, and now u see the last 2 weeks the price almost doesn't move from around 2000, and everytime it tries something illogical happens and keep the price at place.
From where did these sell walls came from? wow u really don't want the price to pump. very suspicious.
These sell walls are definitly 100 percent not traders, and since whales have nothing to search in nxc, i'm now conviced completely that devs are manipulating the price and preventing nxc from pumps deliberatly.

fezington - you were right, i don't know for sure about dumps but i'm sure about the sell walls.

But you know what? that's ok cause anyway at some time this coin will pump, and as long as devs stalling and keeping the price down,
eventually someone with more money (maybe a whale) will get sick of this and pump nxc so high that all holders would not only leave without losses, but with profits as well and that would cost the devs.
Because of you this thread is so funny to read. I come here every day to laugh at posts. And yeah this is not how any of it works.

People reading this forum and panic trying to get out while they can.  Or Whales pushing to price down so they can accumulate, and then pump it.  In either case I highly doubt it's the dev manipulating the price.  Remind me again why the Developers would want to keep the price artificially low?  If their dumping wouldn't they want to get the most they could?  

I, personally think it's just a very low volume token.  I think this still has long term value.  It's just going to take time.      

They want to keep the price low because of the shop. For them earning money is easier when a single token costs less than 20 Cent than to scare of customers with a 2 or 5 dollar token.

Exactly what i was about to say. and anyone who's connected with the project would not approve it anyway.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

They want to keep the price low because of the shop. For them earning money is easier when a single token costs less than 20 Cent than to scare of customers with a 2 or 5 dollar token. They don't care about the btc price or volume as long as they can earn some bucks with their own marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

People reading this forum and panic trying to get out while they can.  Or Whales pushing to price down so they can accumulate, and then pump it.  In either case I highly doubt it's the dev manipulating the price.  Remind me again why the Developers would want to keep the price artificially low?  If their dumping wouldn't they want to get the most they could? 

I, personally think it's just a very low volume token.  I think this still has long term value.  It's just going to take time.     

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
#beyondthevoid

Ranks mode starting soon?

If you want the team to answer you fast I suggest that you join BTV Discord or Slack, even more with this kind of question that are directly game related.

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

https://discord.gg/g9Dmnj
#beyondthevoid

Ranks mode starting soon?
#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

At what hour today is the ranks mode about to begin?

Ranked games should be release today early in the afternoon, french time. I'll let you know!

Thanks. i'll spread the word, and hope it would help, cause in the last 2 weeks nxc looks like a heart pulse monitor of a dying man. lol.
Pages:
Jump to: