Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 26. (Read 227450 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

At what hour today is the ranks mode about to begin?

Ranked games should be release today early in the afternoon, french time. I'll let you know!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

At what hour today is the ranks mode about to begin?
Everybody just hopes for the big exit pump to get as fast out of this coin as possible rofl. That’s what you get for not caring about the price, investors or advertisement. Haha

No wonder why, this coin is dead!
I don't know where this project would go on long term (at least half a year - a year at least), but anyone who looks for a
profit in the short term is naive, and anyone who invested in NXC for the short term, should probably wait to get near his personal
initial investment price and just get the hell out of this coin. we've been in a downward channel for a long time, but now the coin just hangs
at same place for almost a week. this is the most dead coin in all of crypto market right now (there are lower vol coins, but they have way less
money on them). Tip for people who looks to invest - if you're looking to put some dimes on nxc aside, and forget about it for months ahead it's ok,
but if you want to invest short term STAY AWAY!

Sure, short-term market rules. Just remember those Blitzkrieg-coin and awesome Stalingrad-coin.

There are enough coins a trader can profit from in a short term, rather than spend his time on nxc. it's just not worth it!
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Everybody just hopes for the big exit pump to get as fast out of this coin as possible rofl. That’s what you get for not caring about the price, investors or advertisement. Haha

I don't know where this project would go on long term (at least half a year - a year at least), but anyone who looks for a
profit in the short term is naive, and anyone who invested in NXC for the short term, should probably wait to get near his personal
initial investment price and just get the hell out of this coin. we've been in a downward channel for a long time, but now the coin just hangs
at same place for almost a week. this is the most dead coin in all of crypto market right now (there are lower vol coins, but they have way less
money on them). Tip for people who looks to invest - if you're looking to put some dimes on nxc aside, and forget about it for months ahead it's ok,

Sure, short-term market rules. Just remember those Blitzkrieg-coin and awesome Stalingrad-coin.

Activity: 337
They will sell nothing because nobody is playing this cheap DOTA ripoff....
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Developers don't need to sell Nexium, they will sell items in the game store, while burning only 50% of the coins from the transaction, the second 50% they receive back + 100% of the money from the player. Elementary, Watson (@c Sherlock Holmes).
Activity: 337
I feel like even if nothing promising comes from the game someone will eventually pump the coin on a big exchange and that will be enough to minimize losses for most people.  That's the cycle of things, most coins get pumped eventually; good project or not.

Exactly! with only 20 btc for a 100 percent pump, and overall not a lot needed for even bigger pump, u don't even need a whale
for nxc to go to the moon. and there are also pump groups who pump every time another coin, and who knows they can choose nxc anytime.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
I feel like even if nothing promising comes from the game someone will eventually pump the coin on a big exchange and that will be enough to minimize losses for most people.  That's the cycle of things, most coins get pumped eventually; good project or not.
Activity: 48
For the whole day nxc could have easily pump big time, the only problem is the fact that NOBODY wanna buy this coin. so sad.
anyway if no sell walls would be build out of nowhere unreasonably, it will pump sometime eventually.
another day was wasted for nothing.

Are you here because you want to breakeven and leave or do you follow this project? I‘ve been reading your posts and it seems to be that you only are here for a price rise so you can move on. It’s very obvious. Tell me why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight and with bitcoin going for new aths almost every day? Just because you moan and make this thread your personal blog it won’t pump. You‘re beginning to sound like a shady carsalesman. If you want to do something good: play the game, fill bug reports, recommend others to play and give feedback.

I would love to follow the project months later, but i did a mistake and entered the coin too soon, this ain't going anywhere serious soon, and yes i do wanna leave this coin as soon as possible, since devs themselves say they don't care about the price.
About pumping - if the coin was even a little bit known to people it could have jumped very high, cause it doesn't demand a lot to pump skyhigh.
"why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight"? - why did it pump to 5 digits in January, when there wasn't even a Beta?
I would have played the game, but honestly RTS was never my thing, i don't know why it's just doesn't.
Maybe when the game would be more advanced or completed, i would hook on it but rn i get bored after 5 minutes.
Anyway I don't know why is it bothering people that i'm writing messages - isn't that the whole point of a thread?

The difference between January and today is a bitcoin price increase of over 7000 usd. Whales were active back then that’s why it pumped now they are all in btc and wait for a possible 10k usd. We‘re in a bear market for altcoins and nxc specifically is in a long downward channel. Well at least you‘re honest with your intentions that’s why nobody’s es will really take you serious because this thread is for followers not people who put one 1 btc too many in something they have no clue of. Good luck with your quite useless comments
For the whole day nxc could have easily pump big time, the only problem is the fact that NOBODY wanna buy this coin. so sad.
anyway if no sell walls would be build out of nowhere unreasonably, it will pump sometime eventually.

Are you here because you want to breakeven and leave or do you follow this project? I‘ve been reading your posts and it seems to be that you only are here for a price rise so you can move on. It’s very obvious. Tell me why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight and with bitcoin going for new aths almost every day? Just because you moan and make this thread your personal blog it won’t pump. You‘re beginning to sound like a shady carsalesman. If you want to do something good: play the game, fill bug reports, recommend others to play and give feedback.

I would love to follow the project months later, but i did a mistake and entered the coin too soon, this ain't going anywhere serious soon, and yes i do wanna leave this coin as soon as possible, since devs themselves say they don't care about the price.
About pumping - if the coin was even a little bit known to people it could have jumped very high, cause it doesn't demand a lot to pump skyhigh.
"why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight"? - why did it pump to 5 digits in January, when there wasn't even a Beta?
I would have played the game, but honestly RTS was never my thing, i don't know why it's just doesn't.
Maybe when the game would be more advanced or completed, i would hook on it but rn i get bored after 5 minutes.
Anyway I don't know why is it bothering people that i'm writing messages - isn't that the whole point of a thread?
Activity: 48

Activity: 41
that's nice to hear from devs.
i also think if they deliver shop and fix the login problem (as they said in december), and they announce news about shop(which will be improved and designed as application) FOR NOT ONLY BTV but all other games that team develop/publish and that u NOW are backed by UBISOFT.
 this is important news becouse a lot of people out here have no clue about the nexium currnecy purpose or they know that it will depend only by BTV game success. they have no idea about UBISOFT.
u see dear team without do large expensive marketing campaign u are concern about , with this little thing and announcement u can do a lot when it comes to test and develop the game and give nxc and btv the  popularity deserves, and not only just tell us here.
i still not see any work from on twitter or anywhere about you working on the shop, while for comunty it is a huge step.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
it looks like your product is promising ,, so i can only help with prayer and publication dev just hope you are healthy and be the best and go to the moon
There's no logic in all those sells. i don't know what to make of this coin anymore.
Are we going to lose all of yesterday's vol, and get back to 3-5 btc vol? back to a dead coin?
or is this coin gonna start doing something for god sake?
Adding nxc to the buying area is just a useless illusion, and i can't see any good reason dev's are doing that.

Hello eseses1989,

I am just coming back this morning in the office, because I was in meetings with Ubisoft in Paris all the day yesterday. It was very interesting, I met an associate producer of one of their big prod, and he had amazing insights of how a video game studio is managing its production pipeline and workflow.

Anyway, I went through all the messages that were posted here since last Friday, and I can understand if you are confused. People have very strong and different opinions, that's the least we can say...

Nexium is and will be a speculative token until the shop with in-game items is out. That's not really what we want, but we have no choice in that matter. What we can do however is to continue developing the game until it is polished enough to have a good retention rate, and to develop the shop as fast as we can. The shop is not the only thing we have to develop as a matter of fact, we need assets to sell in it. That's another big subject at the moment, creating good in-game assets that will interest players, while still being reasonable in development time.
Once we got that, then we can let ourselves go on the marketing campaigns, and reach to a maximum of players.

Beyond the Void has a 73% rating on Steam, which is good for a game in Early Access. And it is a truly Early Access, not a disguised soft launch. Meaning that of course it misses features, in-game content etc. We are aware of that, and the players feedback, both on discussion channels and directly from our datas, is really important for us to keep going in the right direction.

About pump&dump talks:

I really have a few things to say about this. The first one would be that we said from the beginning that we would not share personnal addresses. When you buy a coin, you have to read first, and do your own research. That's why I'm always referring to the rich list, because I know that the founders have a significant amount of NXC for some of them, and that it can be a cause of worry.
The second thing is to remind you that we had pretty big backers during our ICO (one has even more NXC than the biggest holder in the company, true story....), and that everybody is entitled to do what they want with their coins.
Some of the criticism here is that we don't do marketing towards traders, for people in blockchain to be aware of Nexium. It's true, we don't advertise the Nexium so much, and that's because we are not traders ourselves. We use the blockchain for the amazing possibilities it brings, and we believe that value is brought by good work and products, not speculation.
However, we will scale up the marketing for players once we are reassured that the retention is good enough.

I answered the best I could without falling into the endless spiral of comments that was going on here this week end and on Monday. I hope it is satisfactory for you. Otherwise, let's keep a healthy discussion happening here, or you can talk with us more directly on our Slack/Discord.

Thank u for your attention. i think my comments where preety clean i'm not cursing or anything like that, i exeggerated a bit when i saw sell walls comin out of nowhere, without any logical reason. the price has a lot of potential ahead and the road up is preety open right now.
regardless of the obvius importancy of the game development, the price still did reach 5 digits even before any beta came out, so it's very possible it can happen again, and along with the addition of ranks (which sound very promising), and the ingame shop (of course) it is also very expected.
I just added that devs do have some power to give the coin little boosts on the right timings, but it's your decision after all.

Well, it has been said on this thread before that we ought to have a professional trader to take care of that sort of things. But we think the more we will be implicated in Nexium trading, the more the community will have reasons not to be happy with us as a team, and we will have the same accusations of pump & dump than now, only it will be harder to prove that we don't do that.
We remain an indie studio, and play with NxC trading is not advisable, especially considering the amount of NxC the company still holds, and should hold for the sake of the project.

I get that. still, it seems the more time passes less people wanna buy and your team are really taking a big risk here with being delisted if the coin keeps lacking any liquidity. i didn't say u should interfere with the trading so much, just give it tiny boosts, u don't have to be a proffesional trader or hire one for the sake of this, just saying - it's your decisions.
There's no logic in all those sells. i don't know what to make of this coin anymore.
Are we going to lose all of yesterday's vol, and get back to 3-5 btc vol? back to a dead coin?
Adding nxc to the buying area is just a useless illusion, and i can't see any good reason dev's are doing that.

Hello eseses1989,

I am just coming back this morning in the office, because I was in meetings with Ubisoft in Paris all the day yesterday. It was very interesting, I met an associate producer of one of their big prod, and he had amazing insights of how a video game studio is managing its production pipeline and workflow.

Anyway, I went through all the messages that were posted here since last Friday, and I can understand if you are confused. People have very strong and different opinions, that's the least we can say...

Nexium is and will be a speculative token until the shop with in-game items is out. That's not really what we want, but we have no choice in that matter. What we can do however is to continue developing the game until it is polished enough to have a good retention rate, and to develop the shop as fast as we can. The shop is not the only thing we have to develop as a matter of fact, we need assets to sell in it. That's another big subject at the moment, creating good in-game assets that will interest players, while still being reasonable in development time.
Once we got that, then we can let ourselves go on the marketing campaigns, and reach to a maximum of players.

Beyond the Void has a 73% rating on Steam, which is good for a game in Early Access. And it is a truly Early Access, not a disguised soft launch. Meaning that of course it misses features, in-game content etc. We are aware of that, and the players feedback, both on discussion channels and directly from our datas, is really important for us to keep going in the right direction.

About pump&dump talks:

I really have a few things to say about this. The first one would be that we said from the beginning that we would not share personnal addresses. When you buy a coin, you have to read first, and do your own research. That's why I'm always referring to the rich list, because I know that the founders have a significant amount of NXC for some of them, and that it can be a cause of worry.
The second thing is to remind you that we had pretty big backers during our ICO (one has even more NXC than the biggest holder in the company, true story....), and that everybody is entitled to do what they want with their coins.
Some of the criticism here is that we don't do marketing towards traders, for people in blockchain to be aware of Nexium. It's true, we don't advertise the Nexium so much, and that's because we are not traders ourselves. We use the blockchain for the amazing possibilities it brings, and we believe that value is brought by good work and products, not speculation.
However, we will scale up the marketing for players once we are reassured that the retention is good enough.

I answered the best I could without falling into the endless spiral of comments that was going on here this week end and on Monday. I hope it is satisfactory for you. Otherwise, let's keep a healthy discussion happening here, or you can talk with us more directly on our Slack/Discord.

Thank u for your attention. i think my comments where preety clean i'm not cursing or anything like that, i exeggerated a bit when i saw sell walls comin out of nowhere, without any logical reason. the price has a lot of potential ahead and the road up is preety open right now.
regardless of the obvius importancy of the game development, the price still did reach 5 digits even before any beta came out, so it's very possible it can happen again, and along with the addition of ranks (which sound very promising), and the ingame shop (of course) it is also very expected.
I just added that devs do have some power to give the coin little boosts on the right timings, but it's your decision after all.

Well, it has been said on this thread before that we ought to have a professional trader to take care of that sort of things. But we think the more we will be implicated in Nexium trading, the more the community will have reasons not to be happy with us as a team, and we will have the same accusations of pump & dump than now, only it will be harder to prove that we don't do that.
We remain an indie studio, and play with NxC trading is not advisable, especially considering the amount of NxC the company still holds, and should hold for the sake of the project.

Hello eseses1989,

About pump&dump talks:

Hello eseses1989,

About pump&dump talks:

Pages:
Jump to: