Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 30. (Read 227490 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We have lift off  people! Cool
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Its pumping nice today
Activity: 154
It's preety suspicious none of the dev's people have come here and say anything for days now!
The coin keeps heading for a delisting day after day, so they gotta change something quick, cause they don't have a choice.
Nxc is now one of the most non profitable coins for the exchanges, so devs - don't burn your own project.
Can someone from the team come and say what's the next step for the coin? cause rn no nxc holder would sell out,
and no traders wanna buy obviously. those who still hold the coin through the last days are too patient, or too stubborn so they won't sell anyway.
So what's the next step here? where's the "liquidity" u were talking about? are u gonna show your presence here at least?

My advice to nxc holders - don't sell even if the coin goes to a price of 1000, u need to understand that nxc team doesn't have any choice and can't keep stretching the situation for long - holder's time is getting close!! Cool (it might take another week, so be smart and don't sell!).

I have a dear childhood friend with an account of almost 200 bitcoins, and he can pump this coin to the moon if he just wants to, but i don't wanna get to that, cause i'm not sure 100 percent yet it's a scam and i don't want to ruin btv team's plans, so team it's your turn to start doing somthing.

You sound pathetic. Since you have registered on this forum every single post you made is fud on this project. You have probably bought at previous hype and now you are in loss so talking crap you think that devs will listen your advice to pump the price just so you are not in negative. Hodl or sell out if you think this is downhill ride but accept loss, you can't win every time.

I didn't buy so high i bought at 3400, so it's just a matter of time before it'll get there anyway.
also i never lost a trade yet, and i'm planning on keeping that way, this is clearly not a situation where i get out with a loss.
sorry if bothered anyone, of course devs won't listen to me but sometimes you really don't have a choice,
and rn they are the one who don't really have a choice. and also winning every time is not impossible at all if you're doing the right choices,
you're patient, but not greedy - this coin was the first mistake i've made, cause it cost me valuable time and i won't do this mistake again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
It's preety suspicious none of the dev's people have come here and say anything for days now!
The coin keeps heading for a delisting day after day, so they gotta change something quick, cause they don't have a choice.
Nxc is now one of the most non profitable coins for the exchanges, so devs - don't burn your own project.
Can someone from the team come and say what's the next step for the coin? cause rn no nxc holder would sell out,
and no traders wanna buy obviously. those who still hold the coin through the last days are too patient, or too stubborn so they won't sell anyway.
So what's the next step here? where's the "liquidity" u were talking about? are u gonna show your presence here at least?

My advice to nxc holders - don't sell even if the coin goes to a price of 1000, u need to understand that nxc team doesn't have any choice and can't keep stretching the situation for long - holder's time is getting close!! Cool (it might take another week, so be smart and don't sell!).

I have a dear childhood friend with an account of almost 200 bitcoins, and he can pump this coin to the moon if he just wants to, but i don't wanna get to that, cause i'm not sure 100 percent yet it's a scam and i don't want to ruin btv team's plans, so team it's your turn to start doing somthing.

You sound pathetic. Since you have registered on this forum every single post you made is fud on this project. You have probably bought at previous hype and now you are in loss so talking crap you think that devs will listen your advice to pump the price just so you are not in negative. Hodl or sell out if you think this is downhill ride but accept loss, you can't win every time.

You sound extremely desperate dude. Just cut your losses. There will be more opportunities with better coins. This one is a goner. Check out viacoin which is undervalued with 22 mil.

I'm already invested in other coins, and only 20 percent of my money is on nxc. i'm not going anywhere, especially not at this low price.
maybe i sound very impatient here, but it's because i don't like the cloudiness of this coin,
and i definitly don't like the fact that no one of btv team, has showed himself here for days!
I might ask my friend for the favor someday, but we'll see.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250

You sound extremely desperate dude. Just cut your losses. There will be more opportunities with better coins. This one is a goner. Check out viacoin which is undervalued with 22 mil.

NXC ICO initial price was 2,457 BTC/NXC.  Today it is 2,036.  LOL anybody selling right now is cutting his losses, except of course if team/devs are selling.  I am tempted to buy, but with all the negative comments here and no plan to increase the NXC price, I feel safer watching from afar.

I don't know for sure if you better buy, or stay away it's preety confusing now.
I think you better go maybe to bigger and healthier coins, and not take the chance with a coin the devs don't do nothing to promote.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

NXC ICO initial price was 2,457 BTC/NXC.  Today it is 2,036.  LOL anybody selling right now is cutting his losses, except of course if team/devs are selling.  I am tempted to buy, but with all the negative comments here and no plan to increase the NXC price, I feel safer watching from afar.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
- without any serious promotion
- public embarion embarrassing
- probably no market maker (the graph looks like *** it)

These are the sins of devs, but they know best and nothing wants to change

o sold half of my nxc bag ;/
Activity: 2
i just got out :{
maybe i'll join again when i hear some substantial news/commitment from the nxc team
The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question

Can u share a link of that post you are talking about plz?
anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2540
„nxc price doesn’t concern us too much“ why the hell would a developer of cryptocurrency say that if they had other plans in mind

That's a very wierd answer  Huh you're right. my concern is that they'll manipulate the price to stay under 10 btc vol but not too low just enough, and keep the price around 2000-2500 on porpuse for their shop porpuses. i'm not so sure they'll manage to keep it that way as long as they want.
anyway if they'll do it they will get delisted, because no one on the exchanges would buy a coin that doesn't go anywhere, and if the shop will be a success price would go up anyways (even if the devs will sell after every buy on the shop to keep price at 2000-2500 range, the process will generate a lot of volume, and it will definitly get out of their control). maybe they just decided that the starting price when the shop comes out should be around 2000 (idk why not higher), but the price would start growing cause they don't have a choice if they don't want to get delisted.

i think u can relax, cause even if they don't care about nxc price because they'll profit from the shop if the shop would be a sucess the price would grow, they just can't "eat the pie and leave it whole at the same time".
The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question

anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2540
„nxc price doesn’t concern us too much“ why the hell would a developer of cryptocurrency say that if they had other plans in mind

anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it. even if the coin used as a scam involving price manipulation, still every coin has a bottom and seems like we're preety much touching the bottom, so soon a pump period would start and pump gradually over the course of 2-3 months till it'll get to a new top, a second wing, and then back to a dump period.
Activity: 16
Dev In one post you said you said you will be making more games and integrating nxc into existing ones. Are you already making a new game or is that for future projects and are you talking with any game developers for integrating nxc into their games?
I was trying to investigate the nxc explosion pump on may 31, but i didn't find anything radical (news, rumors) that could cause that.
it went from candles with vol that's not high even for the situation now, to vol of 2-3 bitcoin, and after that 30-40, and then hundreds of btc,
in a range of only 3 hours!!! any clues about that? was this dev's nxc being added into the exchange, or a hype?

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
and waiting for a whole year is a huge waste of time!
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.
All alts have problems at this time because of BTC bullrun. We need new altseason. NXC is coin with low volume now, not a lot of people have NXC in their bag. So this is cool, such coins like to rise quick and hard) Also devs work hard and we have nice game.

i wish them the best. how long do u think that btc/bch would keep bullrun before another alt season? what's keeping the bullrun?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
and waiting for a whole year is a huge waste of time!
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.
All alts have problems at this time because of BTC bullrun. We need new altseason. NXC is coin with low volume now, not a lot of people have NXC in their bag. So this is cool, such coins like to rise quick and hard) Also devs work hard and we have nice game.

long term investments are the smartest investments, but time is money money is time, and a year waiting is rewarding only in very big ROI's.
i wish the coin success but i think the comparison to ETH is way out of line. anyway in the meanwhile, let's hope it won't collapse and get delisted, cause it's moving rapidly towards that. let's see if ranks addition on wednesday would do anything positive to the coin, cause up until now it's mainly a huge dissapointment in terms of news effect on the coin. when the project's advance would start implicating on the price you don't want to start just from 2000 price, you want the highest point u can get to be your starting price before the implication.
maybe i'm wrong and it's not a scam, and devs took out their share of nxc out gradually to use it to fund parts of their projects, but it doesn't seem proffesional at all in this amounts and they should'nt be funding the project with so much nxc, the proffesional thing to do is find a good sponser and fund the project along with the sponsorship money.

I think the exchanges have a good investment in Nexium and will not do delisting before the project finally comes out. Why clean the finished project in the auction? Now is not the season alts. By the way, the evaluation of the alpha version of the game in Steam has a rating of 7/10. How do you think the feedback from the players reflects the quality of the project? Is this a bad evaluation? And you played the game?

that's too soon to tell 7 out of 10 at this early stage is very solid, but the rating rn doesn't say so much.
i played the game but honestly it's not my type of games at all so i didn't play too much.
the game looks good, but there's not enough options, objects, or modes (still too early).
they need to make the game addictive but rn a lot of people get bored with the game after 5-20 minutes.
i think they need to add more options to the game the sooner the better, cause the game is already in the air and a lot of people gets dissapointment with the game, leave it, and never intend on coming back at all and that's not good for the project.
seems like they rushed, and released the game too early, which i think can be a huge mistake.

about lifting the price up - they can use their share of nexium to lift the price gradually every 5 mins candle, for a matter of hours, the vol would go up as well and people would start joining in and create a hype, which can get the price very very high if the coin would pass the wall at around 5200.
but puting their nexium in the buying area is useless, unless u spread it along a lot of prices and that's a waste of time, they should destroy the sell walls and not build buy walls instead. let traders build the buy walls based on price advance.
Pages:
Jump to: