Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 39. (Read 227481 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

what does the Steam team say about blockchain and do you want to implement the payment method?
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
I'm really surprised this crypto does so little volume.  I mean any mini whale could come along and pump the price sky high if they felt like it.  The fact that it hasn't happened already in its past leads me to believe it will happen at some time in the future.
Activity: 42
How to buy tokens to those who do not know what are exchanges and crypto-currencies. I think you need a good manual. Maybe manual already is?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
What will be the nexium toxins? Is it possible to connect something, from what I know I go to the steem to law regulations

Nexium
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nexium/

You can buy ingame items, not in the steam store but here:

https://market.beyond-the-void.net/#/
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
What will be the nexium toxins? Is it possible to connect something, from what I know I go to the steem to law regulations

Say what? Huh
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Nexium Steam Reviews are good from the point of view of a gamer . Still a lot to improve , don't make the game pay to win. It's time to buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hopefully It is ground breaking. Shocked

This is absolutely the Buy this coin right now ! I actually thought to myself a month ago wishing I could buy at this price
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/922991126445023238

Always nice to know something new  Smiley This Friday.

Anyone have guesses what to expect tomorrow for announcement?
copper member
Merit: 100
Do you have any blog or Facebook? A TG chat?
https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/923081922087194624

Great NEXIUM WAR next friday.  Grin Grin Grin

"The Great Nexium War"

A Single Elimination, 1v1 Tournament, in Beyond the Void

October 28th 2017

11:00AM EST | 5:00PM CEST
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Activity: 14
It is still an early stage of admission such a major project as BTV is. Progress is awesome - less than a year passed and we`re on steam and tied with ubisoft. More to see in close future!

I also continue to think positively about this project.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
It is still an early stage of admission such a major project as BTV is. Progress is awesome - less than a year passed and we`re on steam and tied with ubisoft. More to see in close future!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Even IF they were selling off, WHO CARES!?!?

Are people in the business of doing stuff for free and the kindness of their hearts? Last I checked no. People do hard work and why should they NOT be deserving of reward?!? Give me a break. Nobody would want to do any work if people don't stop being total douches and complaining when someone takes profit in a market where EVERYONE is in it to PROFIT!.

Vaffan CULO!

While I agree, they should be able to sell, at any time they please, the block explorer shows they are not selling.  of the original 15 mil given to the developers, there are still at least 11 mil in there original addresses. 

Just trying to show that FUD is FUD.   And point out who's attempting it. 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Even IF they were selling off, WHO CARES!?!?

Are people in the business of doing stuff for free and the kindness of their hearts? Last I checked no. People do hard work and why should they NOT be deserving of reward?!? Give me a break. Nobody would want to do any work if people don't stop being total douches and complaining when someone takes profit in a market where EVERYONE is in it to PROFIT!.

Vaffan CULO!
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Quote from: link=topic=1630816.msg23475565#msg23475565 date=1508867662
yes we stop the banter when you stop selling off your own coins and destroy the market

At one point the market was flooded with new coins, now it is difficult to raise despite high demand.

transtale greetings for fezington, who stopped fud because he bought a lot  Cool

Its obvious that btv are selling their own coins to time the market as they please.

Can you prove that?  Here is a link to the BTV (NXC) block explorer.  https://ethplorer.io/address/0x45e42d659d9f9466cd5df622506033145a9b89bc  I think you will quickly find the info you hoped no one else would find.  Another hint...  Look at the holders tab.  And the number one holder is the burn address.

Activity: 337
yes we stop the banter when you stop selling off your own coins and destroy the market

At one point the market was flooded with new coins, now it is difficult to raise despite high demand.

transtale greetings for fezington, who stopped fud because he bought a lot  Cool

i dont care really. i bought in very low after the last dump from 4800-4900 sat. Its obvious that btv are selling their own coins to time the market as they please. if they pump it i will dump it. just like all of you bagholders Cheesy
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: