Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 63. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
My biggest mistake was not selling the $ NXC when its priced at 9k. Perhaps that is the highest price that the NXC can achieve. From time to time when the game is released, BTC will probably increase very quickly due to political instability. If dev wanted to keep the price, it would not let its value decrease over time. That is a signal of distrust of investors. x10 current price? market cap $200m. Unbelievable. Tell me why the $ NXC can hit that price? You say I'm FUD? who are you?

Blind faith. Do you want to push the price a little higher to make a profit? Pump and dump. Then rescheduled release date? The crypto market was born to solve many important problems. Many coin are practical but lots of coin is produced just for the sake of the developer. They call it shitcoin. The question is: $NXC is realcoin or shitcoin

How devs can keep the price if they are not traders? If you are not spreading FUD you are stupid. BTV team holds a lot of NXC tokens, so it is in their interest to produce a product that will reflect increase in NXC price. But all of you are impatient idiots crying everyday when price is volatile. You are in crypto, so you should expect that. Otherwise, dump and go away.  

Are you a member of BTV? I have the right to speak up about my own opinion. You can explain why this coin is valuable. But not. You react as if you touched your self-interest. Ridiculous.

Look how "Beyond the Void" responded. I respect that. And you. It wastes time to argue

You have every right to your opinion, and it would be nice if you also explained your opinion. 

When you post ......

I think the NXC development team is also a trader. They will sell $NXC when they see a profit. The price of BTC is very high.
There is no reason for them to keep this coin when the trend is going down. What if the BTC cost $6000. I'm afraid the price of $ NXC will then be 5k or lower.

If they want to increase the $NXC value they will not let its price go down like that. 27/9 is far away. I believe dev had sold $NXC at 9k a few days ago.

And the value of $NXC is hard to get back to the 9000 mark. Do not expect it to go higher. All is just a game of sharks. Do not believe in anything.

or

This game will die before release. There is no prospect when dev is trying to make some profit from investors. BTV lost at least 1 customer. It's me.

People are going to treat you like a FUDding Troll. 

The game has been in development for a long time.  And the token has been around almost a year.  The developers are Game developers, They were paid in tokens. 
They are not crypto coin developers, they don't and shouldn't care about the price of the token.  They should not try to influence the price other then doing a good job and delievering a great game. 

Also since they didn't sell at 15K Why do you think they sold at 9K.  You can find there addresses and check there balances.  I don't care to do that, but you can. 
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Picked up some more nxc here if it goes lower then I'll buy then to this is a promising project. Will see what this month brings
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
My biggest mistake was not selling the $ NXC when its priced at 9k. Perhaps that is the highest price that the NXC can achieve. From time to time when the game is released, BTC will probably increase very quickly due to political instability. If dev wanted to keep the price, it would not let its value decrease over time. That is a signal of distrust of investors. x10 current price? market cap $200m. Unbelievable. Tell me why the $ NXC can hit that price? You say I'm FUD? who are you?

Blind faith. Do you want to push the price a little higher to make a profit? Pump and dump. Then rescheduled release date? The crypto market was born to solve many important problems. Many coin are practical but lots of coin is produced just for the sake of the developer. They call it shitcoin. The question is: $NXC is realcoin or shitcoin

How devs can keep the price if they are not traders? If you are not spreading FUD you are stupid. BTV team holds a lot of NXC tokens, so it is in their interest to produce a product that will reflect increase in NXC price. But all of you are impatient idiots crying everyday when price is volatile. You are in crypto, so you should expect that. Otherwise, dump and go away.  

Are you a member of BTV? I have the right to speak up about my own opinion. You can explain why this coin is valuable. But not. You react as if you touched your self-interest. Ridiculous.

Look how "Beyond the Void" responded. I respect that. And you. It wastes time to argue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
I like how the servers are offline for another month so that interested people and investors can't even play and experience the game. Nice! Price reflects all the good achievements like delays, marketing efforts and rare news updates.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

You should look at Devs team a bit closer and watch development from the scratch. And you will understand all rescheduled dates, why it was done.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Nice sub 6k again. Keep the work up marketing! Great work. If you'll succeed we'll see 4k or even 3k in no time  Grin

Yeah why holding at 6k if you can sell here and buy back at 3k the double amount of NXC in two weeks   Cheesy
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
As with any indie game don't expect something epic straight away. It will be buggy, it will lack content and things will change from time to time while game is still in alpha. I did not had the chance to try the game while it was available so I can't tell exactly.
Game did get the greenlight on steam because of crypto support so there is no way to tell it there will be any real interest from gamers.

You can expect delays, changes, fixes as it is normal with any indie game but that doesen't mean that game won't be successfull. Game can actually be very successive if devs keep good work, updates and listen the feedback.
All in all no matter what happens nxc will grow on game release because more people will hear about it and there will be interest. I can't predict how much will it grow because it is too difficult to predict the market as it has suprises all the time. From my opinion there will be probably pump and correction after release and then you can expect steady grow as game continue to make updates and grow community.
Nice sub 6k again. Keep the work up marketing! Great work. If you'll succeed we'll see 4k or even 3k in no time  Grin
I want to see steady growth. Not pump and then dump. x10 current price???. While not a good signal. I will still keep my NXC. However, it will not be a long-term investment.
Anyway thanks to the interaction of DEV.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
   A lot of comments trying to "shake out" weak hands.  Once things start moving,  NXC will move up in price, faster then the mothership in the game.
 Now is the time to stock up while you can still get it this cheap..    Don't be crying in a few weeks,  when you can't touch them for 10X today's price. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I think the NXC development team is also a trader. They will sell $NXC when they see a profit. The price of BTC is very high. There is no reason for them to keep this coin when the trend is going down. What if the BTC cost $6000. I'm afraid the price of $ NXC will then be 5k or lower.

If they want to increase the $NXC value they will not let its price go down like that. 27/9 is far away. I believe dev had sold $NXC at 9k a few days ago.

And the value of $NXC is hard to get back to the 9000 mark. Do not expect it to go higher. All is just a game of sharks. Do not believe in anything.

that's what I've been thinking too. No good investor would sell 9 btc worth of coins into a 22 btc order book right before big release news. Unless you own so much NXC that it doesn't matter. And the devs are the ones selling them. I had high hopes a few days ago. Now it looks like the dumping will continue. 5-4k here we come...
9 or 22 BTC is not so big amount. So this were just medium traders. Devs did not sell their coins, look at their eth adress. If you want to sell - do it, but do not make nervous comments here. AS for me - i will hold it. Great news will come soon. And with news volume will come and high price. Good luck to us and BTV.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of FUD and trolling here before very important milestone in BTV history. I'm holding not a huge sum of NXC but I'm sure it will grow in September. You'll see that in the future it will reach 1 USD per coin.
Activity: 294
Hello guys,

Indeed this is a pattern I've grown accustomed to. When NxC experiences price fluctuation, people are beginning to doubt everything all over again Smiley

However, September is a big month for Beyond the Void, and a good one because we will show most of the work we have achieved these past months of development.

From our ICO on November 2016 until now, we have never failed to inform our community of our progresses, sharing our news and our thinking on the development. It's on our blog, you can read it here and see our project's history, available in 6 languages: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/posts/
You can always come and discuss directly with us on our Slack: http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/
Activity: 35
Large dumps by developers. What a joke. You're killing investors' confidence. You already delayed the release date to end of september and now you're fucking us over by selling off large portions of your reserved coins. By the time the game is released we're back in full bear trend. Yeah nice work.

Insane opinion. But troll`s pattern is the same, we had seen it before. Nice try!

Insane? The only pattern that's always the same is the sell offs. It's done by one entity that has a large amount of coins and doesn't care if the price is high or low. Why would an investor who anticipates big market movements at the end of the month sell his big position into a paper thin order book risking not being able to buy back cheaper because the price is already low? Either way it kills all the momentum this coin had!

What "large amounts" do you mean? 25k? 50K? Total trade volume is pretty low these days, so you panicking from scratch.
I'm on your side, developers have more than 15kk of coins, even if they sold something and only sold a small part, everyone is waiting for high prices
Large dumps by developers. What a joke. You're killing investors' confidence. You already delayed the release date to end of september and now you're fucking us over by selling off large portions of your reserved coins. By the time the game is released we're back in full bear trend. Yeah nice work.

Insane opinion. But troll`s pattern is the same, we had seen it before. Nice try!

Insane? The only pattern that's always the same is the sell offs. It's done by one entity that has a large amount of coins and doesn't care if the price is high or low. Why would an investor who anticipates big market movements at the end of the month sell his big position into a paper thin order book risking not being able to buy back cheaper because the price is already low? Either way it kills all the momentum this coin had!

What "large amounts" do you mean? 25k? 50K? Total trade volume is pretty low these days, so you panicking from scratch.

Pages:
Jump to: