Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 58. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Please tell me why I can not play in this game, flies an error is not clear ? Huh

Hello,

Beyond the Void Early Access is already open for those who subscribed to our Early Access form.
This allows us to test and rectify last bugs before the 27th.

If you didn't subscribe, the Early Access official launch is on September 27th.

If you did subscribe and you are having troubles, please come to our Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ

I thought taking part in the crowdsale was sufficient Sad
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
Roll Eyes

This game has really good feedback on the Steam forums! unlike the garbage we hear at Bitcointalk

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/914729987

Well... Steam community is known for liking a game in beta/alpha and totally bashing it with full release. This is probably because there are many expections between beta and the actual release.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
 Roll Eyes

This game has really good feedback on the Steam forums! unlike the garbage we hear at Bitcointalk

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/914729987
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I tried to play it with my early access and it was terrible experience. Poor game mechanics, very bad graphic. There are dozens of similar games already but much better than this one. Crypto is insane Smiley. People are ready to buy and pump any garbage!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
what are the hardware requirements of the game ?
I have quite old computer and I wonder if it will work for me..
Activity: 40
the whale has himself a problem since volumes were predicted higher for poloniex...
Activity: 40
soon first page on bittrex.. that could bring some more attention.. next week should be epic for nxc..
Buy support grow from 20 BTC to 56 BTC. NXC going to test 20k resistance.
arbitrage is the battle going on between the two exchanges,polo and trex....polo with half the volume has to be waited for...so the Nexium bittrex might find unforseen delays.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
soon first page on bittrex.. that could bring some more attention.. next week should be epic for nxc..

Good season comin for Beyond the Void and Nexium. This game will got many attention in the near future. Steem and advertising campaign coming. Be ready to this!
I hope some of the investors and participants are excited about it.

Too many ICOs that is using blockchain.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Buy support grow from 20 BTC to 56 BTC. NXC going to test 20k resistance.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
I just played the early access to see how it is. It is not too bad. The idea is pretty good and if developers keep good work I see this game gaining some popularity. My only criticism is that to play this game competitive agains someone with having good strategy ,adapting to new situations you have to be damn quick because there are many things going on and wrong move or being late with mothership can hurt you a lot.

I give credits to the game devs. Indie games are good because devs will actually listen to feedback and make some common sense.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Good season comin for Beyond the Void and Nexium. This game will got many attention in the near future. Steem and advertising campaign coming. Be ready to this!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Please tell me why I can not play in this game, flies an error is not clear ? Huh

Hello,

Beyond the Void Early Access is already open for those who subscribed to our Early Access form.
This allows us to test and rectify last bugs before the 27th.

If you didn't subscribe, the Early Access official launch is on September 27th.

If you did subscribe and you are having troubles, please come to our Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ
Activity: 74
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
I hope we can break that 10k very soon.. then we can go to attack the ATH

Looks like we did. After the game launches I believe we have a big chance of getting up to 20k sat so HODL your bags gents. Also, when NXC will start being used as the actual game currency (from what I understood right now they still use some kind of test currency) we might see it blow up and go to 2-3USD or more.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
legendary
I hope we can break that 10k very soon.. then we can go to attack the ATH
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Grin Cool Cool this weekend should be fun

Well, not only this one but several weekends to come. They are going to be fun not only for us, those invested in Nexium but also for the players and the growing community that appreciates the game. I can't wait to actually see it on Steam.
legendary
 Grin Cool Cool this weekend should be fun
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
How many motherships will be available at game launch?

We are looking to implement one more soon, during the Early Access. We don't know yet how many will be available for full release, it's too soon to tell.
Pages:
Jump to: