Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 64. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
game graphics look like today is 2009
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This game will die before release. There is no prospect when dev is trying to make some profit from investors. BTV lost at least 1 customer. It's me.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
I think the NXC development team is also a trader. They will sell $NXC when they see a profit. The price of BTC is very high. There is no reason for them to keep this coin when the trend is going down. What if the BTC cost $6000. I'm afraid the price of $ NXC will then be 5k or lower.

If they want to increase the $NXC value they will not let its price go down like that. 27/9 is far away. I believe dev had sold $NXC at 9k a few days ago.

And the value of $NXC is hard to get back to the 9000 mark. Do not expect it to go higher. All is just a game of sharks. Do not believe in anything.

that's what I've been thinking too. No good investor would sell 9 btc worth of coins into a 22 btc order book right before big release news. Unless you own so much NXC that it doesn't matter. And the devs are the ones selling them. I had high hopes a few days ago. Now it looks like the dumping will continue. 5-4k here we come...
I think the NXC development team is also a trader. They will sell $NXC when they see a profit. The price of BTC is very high. There is no reason for them to keep this coin when the trend is going down. What if the BTC cost $6000. I'm afraid the price of $ NXC will then be 5k or lower.

If they want to increase the $NXC value they will not let its price go down like that. 27/9 is far away. I believe dev had sold $NXC at 9k a few days ago.

And the value of $NXC is hard to get back to the 9000 mark. Do not expect it to go higher. All is just a game of sharks. Do not believe in anything.
Activity: 403
1 month till early access, I think that in this time we will see big price movements on NXC. Beyond the Void holders will be happy soon. I will be the greath month for us all.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Maybe the price will return to 5k sts.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
I'll do you a favor, I'll buy your coins for 6k Grin

I bought this coin for 5k. I expect it will be up in September. However it depends on BTC. It is difficult to know what is ahead. Prices are high and VOL $BTC is also high. Any fluctuations of the BTC could greatly affect the price of $NXC

Survive dips and expect only positive things. I bought decent amount of NXC long time ago and I'm hodling.

I bought this coin for 5k. I expect it will be up in September. However it depends on BTC. It is difficult to know what is ahead. Prices are high and VOL $BTC is also high. Any fluctuations of the BTC could greatly affect the price of $NXC
Activity: 35
Activity: 294
Great for on this day NXC , I stay waiting on price Desember 2016 flashback again to rate 18k Satoshi / 1 NXC.
I believe nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency . This is will take a long time but still promising the beauty in the end.

Heh, 18k satoshi is when I bought NXC Cheesy Still holding thought. I won't sell any single token before 2000% profit!
Good luck BtV team!

Depending on the bitcoin price when you bought NxC, it might not be such a big loss... 7000 satoshis today is like 14000 satoshis last month if you look at fiat currency prices.
Thank you very much for your support though, it is very nice for us to see enthusiast people like you are, it keeps the work & good spirit up  Cheesy
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
Great for on this day NXC , I stay waiting on price Desember 2016 flashback again to rate 18k Satoshi / 1 NXC.
I believe nothing is impossible in the world of cryptocurrency . This is will take a long time but still promising the beauty in the end.

Heh, 18k satoshi is when I bought NXC Cheesy Still holding thought. I won't sell any single token before 2000% profit!
Good luck BtV team!
Activity: 403
NXC is now accumulating.Falling prices support big players now trying to buy cheaper COINS.Everyone can do what they want, but I will hold my NXC until the real BIG pump comes to 30k or near.
maybe more

Really, I think that we will see a big NXC price rising during the next month. Prepare to this now, price not big yet, buy and hold. Next months will be hot for the Beyond the Void.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
Activity: 294
Glad to see the progress being made with this. Does anyone know if there is any partnership deals in the works over with the guys at GameCredits?

Hi! We don't have a business partnership with gamecredits. We talk on a regular basis with several other gaming & blockchain projects however.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
NXC is now accumulating.Falling prices support big players now trying to buy cheaper COINS.Everyone can do what they want, but I will hold my NXC until the real BIG pump comes to 30k or near.
maybe more
Activity: 447
Glad to see the progress being made with this. Does anyone know if there is any partnership deals in the works over with the guys at GameCredits?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
oh great , nexium price spiking like crazy bulls. im still hodling some of my nexium tokens that i earn from bounty project.
will nexium go up to $1 each? new update on your website pretty cool too.
keep it up the great work guys.

one can only hope. hahaa!
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
at last that, is excellent news!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
the price nicely moving up.. soon they will see what is nxc .. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: