Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 60. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
strong hands will be rewarded..I'm sure
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
NXC price  $10 this month
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
end of sept is near, so dumpers is active before last chance buy cheap coin

only few fact about price
1. if dumpers sell, then wise people buy and buy more and more
2. few  months buy - that mean great accumulation
3. look at sjcx, look at btm, look at neos and other - dump and then BIG pump
4. this game first blockchain game on the steam and dev team working hard
5. see at DGB coin, pump from 20 to 2500sat - this coin survive same bad times
6. So, is only question - that when start?

interesting thughts. Agree with you about accumulation - it is really huge, 3 months. Agree with you about Fundamental - first blockchaine game in Steam. Lets see ,what will be. But trolls and fuders here are very strong and make their work very well)

dgb is a scam being pumped up.

nexium project is really good developing. its alot of work to push a project like that.

Little rising today, hope that its a prepare for the new ath that we will see in the near future. Beyond the Void will be ready soon and nexium ready to start too.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

interesting thughts. Agree with you about accumulation - it is really huge, 3 months. Agree with you about Fundamental - first blockchaine game in Steam. Lets see ,what will be. But trolls and fuders here are very strong and make their work very well)

dgb is a scam being pumped up.

nexium project is really good developing. its alot of work to push a project like that.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hello,

What a nice load of comments over the last few days.
B2Expand team is too busy working on Beyond the Void to think about trading NxC on Poloniex or elsewhere... And if you take a look at the addresses of the company that we published here on Bitcointalk, I'm pretty sure you'll see that no big amount of NxC have been moved for over 6 months. The small amounts gone were used to pay work done by people from our community, and several here can confirm this.

The one thing in all this I'd like to answer to is when some of you say we don't give news.
We do. Every week, we keep you informed on our channels: Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Youtube, we regularly post on our blog, and on our wiki.

The last thing I'd like to point out is that we always read and listen to all the comments here and elsewhere. But posting insults or rude comments should be prohibited, here and on Bitcointalk in general. I'll systematically report every comment of this kind to moderators.

Sincerely yours

Thank you!  I've been loving the communication!  No love lost whatsoever here... just anticipation!
Activity: 113
Have you check our their Twitter or do you accidentally come from 16th century ?

hahahaha

twitter in 16th century were real birds flying from one place to the other, you know that, right?
Ah thanks ! I never thought of that before ! the twitter's logo !
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Nexium price didn't get affected much by the panic sell of bitcoin and the bans of ico by china.
this is good sign for this token.hopefully it will go to highest price in this few days.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
yes yes yes . just let them do their job and we.. gather our fruits

NXC is building up.. I hope today's the day!
yes yes yes . just let them do their job and we.. gather our fruits
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

Have you check our their Twitter or do you accidentally come from 16th century ?

hahahaha

twitter in 16th century were real birds flying from one place to the other, you know that, right?
Nice project. Don't think it's a >100 mil cap coin, but a 200-300% from here is not unjustified.

i am from the beginning in the project. nice to see the release is coming closer after more then a year.

dont see the price rising alot except a pump and dump before we see alot of matches and players forming a league.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think this is the best currency for gamers like me, I'll be one of the first who will use it
Hope the best for you and with hard and serious work you will be one of the strongest coins in the market Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
When will there be a full release of the game? And then the developers skate with their presentations and nothing happens with the exchange rate.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Hello,

B2Expand team is too busy working on Beyond the Void to think about trading NxC on Poloniex or elsewhere... And if you take a look at the addresses of the company that we published here on Bitcointalk, I'm pretty sure you'll see that no big amount of NxC have been moved for over 6 months. The small amounts gone were used to pay work done by people from our community, and several here can confirm this.

The one thing in all this I'd like to answer to is when some of you say we don't give news.
We do. Every week, we keep you informed on our channels: Slack, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Youtube, we regularly post on our blog, and on our wiki.

The last thing I'd like to point out is that we always read and listen to all the comments here and elsewhere. But posting insults or rude comments should be prohibited, here and on Bitcointalk in general. I'll systematically report every comment of this kind to moderators.

Sincerely yours

Slack, discord and facebook are pretty much dead. No further information about your steam progress since your first announcement in june(?). Do you really think we're this dumb to believe that you guys dont have private addresses with your own stash you play with?

Do you prefer that instead of working, developers constantly chatter and rush the news? This is, in your opinion, the working project scheme?

Rush what news? Who says something about chatter?! How about an updated Reddit page (you realize you made one do you?!) or weekly news about progress made like other crypto projects do? Off rushing news good joke

I'm sure, and many will agree with me that news about the development of the game is regularly published. The same goes for the participation of developers in exhibitions. For this year they visited so many festivals, unlike most of other crypto projects who twice a year arranging an `international congress` in a local pub. Also don`t call BTV `a crypto project` - its gross-gaming project with crypto token.
Activity: 337
Hello,

Sincerely yours

Slack, discord and facebook are pretty much dead. No further information about your steam progress since your first announcement in june(?). Do you really think we're this dumb to believe that you guys dont have private addresses with your own stash you play with?

Do you prefer that instead of working, developers constantly chatter and rush the news? This is, in your opinion, the working project scheme?

Rush what news? Who says something about chatter?! How about an updated Reddit page (you realize you made one do you?!) or weekly news about progress made like other crypto projects do? Off rushing news good joke
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Hello,

Sincerely yours

Activity: 337
Hello,

Sincerely yours

Hello,

Sincerely yours
.   Very active Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: