Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans - page 11. (Read 25457 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Cryptobank is an interesting thing, but, interesting, when the crypto market is growing. Currently, the market is dominated by negative sentiment. The founder of cryptology, bitcoin - falls and the market too? For borrowers, I think it's profitable, but for investors?

very profitable for investors, It is a security token AND utility token. Nexo token is the FIRST security backed by the SEC. 30% of all profits made from loan interests will be paid to NEXO token holders, the 70% left will be re-invested for loan requests.

The first utility feature is that if you use NEXO tokens as collateral, you will have 50% discount on the interest rate. And the second utility feature is that if you repay your loan with NEXO tokens you will have 50% discount too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Cryptobank is an interesting thing, but, interesting, when the crypto market is growing. Currently, the market is dominated by negative sentiment. The founder of cryptology, bitcoin - falls and the market too? For borrowers, I think it's profitable, but for investors?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
There are no bounties! The ICO already was! By the way, this is the best company. Already has a live product! Much much better than SALT or any other lending platform!

Also i received my loan in USDT immediately, and the second loan that i asked i received it in my bank the next day. Very impressive!

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Indonesian translation reserved
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: