Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform. - page 12. (Read 30475 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Definitely on my top 5 investments after hearing about the 100% profits. Very informative group in there telegram group chat. Awesome customer service. I am new to crypto and having a great time learning more through this awesome group. On the 14th, this is going rocket to the moon!!
Activity: 53
I have heard its 100% Profits in the form of dividends back to the investors of NEXT token holders carrying a hundred or more.   Super stoked for this.
and its getting better by the day..... Wink  this ones a go-er
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign

As soon as it is created, you will get informed from here. Smiley
Activity: 18
New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool

cayou explain how the company will continue to grow and evolve if 100% profit is paid as dividends?  Will a certain budget be set for reinvestment before profit is calculated?
The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
as i see we can ues paypal despoit and withdraw in your exchange in the future ? i hope it will be more fauction

and if i can use alipay that would be great.
On Telegram channel they announced that the platform will be ready for investors to start using on 14 December.  Public can use it 1 Jan 2018.
sao
brand new
Activity: 0
Services tailored to inexperienced users - Our system provides inexperienced traders the opportunity to copy and learn from the actions and decisions of more experienced traders..

This part i Like alot!  How will it be done / how will you determine who is qualified?
Looking forward to this exchange opening
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!

So true.  It’s fine for being your first exchange and getting started in crypto.  But 2 mo tha later I need so much more.  I am excited for Dec14.  Bring me ease of use, access to alt coins with my fiat, and low exchange costs and I’ll be with Next for a long time!  Plus, dividends for holding my NEXT tokens.  Whoever heard of that!!
Activity: 3
I've got fiat ready in PayPal.. 😁 yeee haa!
It's long overdue for an exchange like Next so it's exciting imo..

From now on you can invest with Bitcoin or straight via Bank Transfer if you want. You can find these options at Members Area after you register/login.
Activity: 21
I'm new to the cryptoworld, and have only invested in a few projects, but those that I did invest in required me to either buy coins via an exchange or mine them.. As my computer is nowhere near what it should be for mining and I also do not have a mining rig the only way to get in on the projects is by buying on an exchange.

Of the exchanges I've registered for I've only heard back from two of them after sending my ID months ago.. The higher-end exchanges have 'pending status.'  I just want to be able to buy Altcoins using my bank account (Canadian) without having to go from Bitcoin or Ethereum.  

NEXT promises to do that.  I hope they set something up for early investors to get verified before they go live!

Regardless, this project looks promising.  It'll make noobs like me a easier time to invest in altcoins and not have to convert and lose value of what we actually put in initially (no matter how little).  

Activity: 38
I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
It lacks clarity to say the least. Next.exchange is community based and that is the greatest attraction for me. Look forward to seeing the smooth interface also
Activity: 38
Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
Actually the exchange will be open December 14th for token holders
copper member
Activity: 92
Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!
After having very slow ACH transfers with Coinbase, and noticing the prices are often higher the than on other exchanges, I am excited to see a new Exchange that is aimed as addressing these issues.  The idea of bringing stock and digital assets to one platform will make things easier on investors too.
copper member
I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
copper member
Ok let me clarify the situation with ETN. We are free to list ETN, due to community support and their code being open sourced. This has been confirmed by Imogen of ETN. We are not in a direct partnership with them however.

I want to clarify, that ETN is in no way our main focus point. However, ETN's community is absurdly large. Therefore, the volume of ETN related news is also large.
Here is a twitter update regarding the situation.
https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/938420733117652992
Pages:
Jump to: