Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform. - page 13. (Read 30475 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can I ask why you are still using ETN as your primary listing advert, when they haven’t even approached you?

https://i.imgur.com/6XbT9tw_d.jpg
copper member
Activity: 92
Thank you thank you are far too kind! Dev team has added BTC participation, tokens will soon reflect on member page!
Activity: 23
The cold storage option alongside the tresor implementation is a brilliant idea! Keep the innovative features coming! Shocked Cool
Activity: 25
It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
Activity: 38
Just want to be the first to congratulate the Next devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface from the sneak peaks, and trading altcoin with fiat?!?! It's awesome!!!
copper member
Activity: 92
Trading will be open for NEXT token holders on the 14th of December. Public launch for non NEXT holders will be after the token sale ends.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
Activity: 265
Merit: 101
Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy
I am NOT affiliated with the project, I have just been asked to create the ANN thread.

NEXT.EXCHANGE EMBRACES BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Incorporated in the Netherlands, NEXT.exchange is a hybrid digital asset exchange providing it's users with maximum security and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies directly with fiat currencies.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND NEXT.EXCHANGE
Christiaan van Steenbergen - Serial Entrepreneur & Founder NEXT.exchange - LinkedIn
Gleb Jout - Head of PR, Marketing & Communications - LinkedIn
Drs. Chris Haveman - Board advisor & Business Strategy Operations - LinkedIn
Mr. Rob van Dijk - Laywer & Head of Legal Operations - LinkedIn

OUR GOAL
To provide an easy to use exchange platform with a wide variety of digital asset offerings. We provide all of our users with a fiat gateway (ability to deposit/withdraw and trade fiat currencies against cryptocurrencies directly). After all, why should other legitimate digital assets experience drastic volatility swings due to Bitcoins price fluctuations? Security is at the hard of our platform, which is why on our platform, every single user has a separate Blockchain wallet address for each digital asset.

Who we are, what we offer
  • NEXT.exchange is a trademark of OpenTrader N.V. (i.o.), a public limited liability company, incorporated and registered in the Netherlands
  • Hybrid decentralized exchange platform
  • Over 50 cryptocurrencies available for trading. (Such as BTC, ETH, LINK, DRGN, XEM, COLX, SNC, and others)
  • Direct fiat to cryptocurrency trading (Purchase the above mentioned assets and more directly, with USD & EUR)
  • Multiple pairings for each asset (BTC, ETH, USD, EUR)
  • Fiat deposits and withdrawals, currently USD & EUR, to be expanded upon (KYC required for fiat withdrawals)
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  
  • No central wallet! Each user on our platform has their own unique and individual Blockchain wallet address
  • Carrier grade servers  
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  

Our native token, NEXT.

NEXT provides it's holders with the following benefits:
- Lower fees on transactions
- Access to fiat operations (trades & withdrawals)
- Priority access to newly listed assets (up to 14 days).
- Entitlement to a quarterly profit share of exchange profits (Holders of 100 + NEXT are entitled to 100% of our public limited liability companies profits minus necessary operating costs. Financials to be disclosed in publicly available audits).

ROADMAP

Pages:
Jump to: