Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 2. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 34
To be the man, you gotta beat the man...... WOOOOO
I have been having a problem on and off today with Nicehash having a Dead status on my Antminer S7-LN and S5.  I know the information is correct as they have been working for weeks with no changes to the pool or address information.  Starting today both moved to my second pool option automatically and are working just fine there.  

No issues with my Z11 on Nicehash.  For now.

Any ideas what may be happening?  
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
NiceHash is a unique solution on the market. It depends what you are looking for, do you want to buy hash-power or sell it?

Hello, I wish to know if it possible to mine with stratum server using different software than Nicehash , like using claymore directly... I´m Running Nicehash OS in RX480 that usually have an stable hashrate of 30, mining at 25, i can´t see the Temperature, tried the oc Guide, but there´s no big change...

This is an picture to show what i´m asking for

https://i.imgur.com/KUTpBB9.jpg

Thank You.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
NiceHash is a unique solution on the market. It depends what you are looking for, do you want to buy hash-power or sell it?
"Lost connection to stratum server beamv2.eu-new.nicehash.com:3378 or server not reachable"

take measures - for 4 hours you have lost the connection on beamv2 and you are sleeping.
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
copper member
Activity: 328
Where can I find a list of similar services as nicehash?
legendary
NiceHash.com
Hi everyone!

We are gathering feedback about our products and services for this quarter.

Please tell us what you think in this survey:
https://forms.gle/r7VT26hHAarQebqDA

Thank you!
Activity: 32
just checked again it was better on better hash i dont have time to adjust algo shouldnt it do that was 41 to 28 not even close
im 41 cents on nice hash

38 cents better hash

nice hash lower trans fee too alot lower
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
now that the old platform is gone, profitability seems to have gone up so back to normal I suppose
it is about the same as better hash except better hash fee to auto transfer was 20% almost

maybe keep nice hash lol

nicehash transfer fee was way less
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
I think at this point unless you are mining MTP you should move to the new platform.  Once the old platform is dead, assuming they dont pull a mintpal v2.0 it should be ok
and Skimming service nice
m still on old but i went to better hash and im getting twice as much thats not nice

so thats how they make up theirscrewup skim off us

no mas
Activity: 9
Only I can not login to new platform today?
Yesterday all was fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
Nicehash is a good service I point my miners and I earn almost 5% more compared to any other pool, new UI is just amazing nice work team!

I disagree, tested it (Nvidia rig though and a few ASICS), did the math and I end up at a loss even when compared to https://www.whattomine.com.

The UI is looking much better, it comes for a bigger premium Grin.

But everyone can check and do what they want and how they want with their miners.

I'll check back when newer versions of the miners or software are available from NH, until then no thank you.

Activity: 198
Merit: 2
Nicehash is a good serice i point my miners and i earn almost 5% more compared to any other pool, new Ui is just amazing nice work team !
legendary
NiceHash.com
Yes, if you want to use 3rd party miners, you have to use our stratum servers.

Stratum server URLs are listed under the algo name here: https://www.nicehash.com/algorithm
Activity: 161
We recommend everyone to start using NiceHash internal wallet as payouts will happen every 4 hours.

Curious, can I also mine from other places into the NH wallet?
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
Why does the new platform pay 20% less compared to the old platform ?

Here is an image, at the top the old platform (v1.9.1.9), at the bottom the new platform (v1.9.2.9).
Same rig and graphic card.

Link

Edit : Someone on Github pointed out the following.
0.13239-20%=0.105912
0.13239-4%=0.1270944 (2%third party dev fee + 2% NiceHash)
0.13239-5%=0.1257705 (if 3% thrid party dev fee)

Maybe NBMiner fees are not respected... Or it is the estimation of the btc value. You can see the 1btc=xxusd if you put your cursor on the 3 black bubuls on the right bottom. (this value can be wrong)

I came out with the 20% difference, comparing the "EUR/Day" value.
The estimation of the BTC value isn't the same between v1.9.1.9 (9125 EUR/BTC) and v1.9.2.9 (8316 EUR/BTC).

That person is correct a second time, it is a 5% difference, if we compare the mBTC/Day" value.
That would mean that the fees are taken into account and deducted in the "mBTC/Day" value in v1.9.2.9, but not in v1.9.1.9 (I'm waiting for a confirmation for that assumption).
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
@Nicehash

I am currently using 1.9.2.7 on the new platform and constantly I see a discrepancy between whattomine.com (around 50k satoshi estimated) and your estimate (40k satoshi).
Any idea why? Is it based on if my rig gets rented or not? Or you now charge a commission on every 4-hour payments?

Also, the BTC updated price is always behind, currently is shows BTC at £7992.47 when CoinMarketCap estimates it at £8552.31.
Why is that?

Moreover, there are some algorithms ( not sure yet which one, being trying to isolate them one at a time but takes tooooooo long ) that crash my rig/restart it, not sure as well why, but this never happened on the old platform/software, also can confirm this does not happen on I mine on other pools.
Why does it crash like that?

Moreover, on your website in my wallet overview, I get a different Total Assets on the left corner every time I refresh, lower, higher, lower again. It does not appear to be related to the pending orders though... as the variance is more than 25k satoshi.

Don't get me wrong, I love the new interface but the rig crash, weird available balance and total assets, and 20% loss of possible income made me think if the premium is worth it.

I look forward to your reply until then I am of your platform.  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: