Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 9. (Read 50033 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
Well all what we hear is just plain words, if NIX is so superb as you say, than why is it almost worthless? Today volume 0.67btc, that does not show demand for NIX, all I see is that JB is buying it to hold it above water. I was stating how he scammed me and not only me, there are users who are missing much more than me. And all we got is claim not in database. Some did not received even that. Maybe NIX could have been succesful, but who needs third party project if each current coin is anonymous by its self? JB was only planing this to get rich and it went true. Good job JB, scammed Zoin and also NIX with selling his premine.

Stop talking nonsense, man. NIX is not worthless, this project is developing very well and updated at a regular basis. And zoin times are long time ago now. Forget about the past. Maybe you want to fill my order at mercatox:

piece 23671 / price 0.00003200 / BTC 0.75747354

Just fill my bag at mercatox, please. I will buy your NIX coins off your hand for a fair price. Just my plain words.

Maybe you are right the price is currently only about $0.14. but I appreciate what the dev's working on, with the development of the periodical is enough to show that they work. It could just be after market conditions improved and then NIX will also be improved. It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 29, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

I have followed this team for 1year + and i can say many positive things Smiley

Nix is like half year old, but you followed for 1 year ok. Mainnet counts before you come with the BS. The magical FUD word lol, NIX is so tiny, its not even worth to FUD it.  Wink

Yea they are best, thats why they blocked all the critics on Twitter/banned on Discord/ were super triggered. Lul again.   Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
Well all what we hear is just plain words, if NIX is so superb as you say, than why is it almost worthless? Today volume 0.67btc, that does not show demand for NIX, all I see is that JB is buying it to hold it above water. I was stating how he scammed me and not only me, there are users who are missing much more than me. And all we got is claim not in database. Some did not received even that. Maybe NIX could have been succesful, but who needs third party project if each current coin is anonymous by its self? JB was only planing this to get rich and it went true. Good job JB, scammed Zoin and also NIX with selling his premine.

Stop talking nonsense, man. NIX is not worthless, this project is developing very well and updated at a regular basis. And zoin times are long time ago now. Forget about the past. Maybe you want to fill my order at mercatox:

piece 23671 / price 0.00003200 / BTC 0.75747354

Just fill my bag at mercatox, please. I will buy your NIX coins off your hand for a fair price. Just my plain words.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
For those accounts CONSTANTLY trying to FUD nix. Get over it man. Its been months of the same comments over and over and over again. Its is SO clear you all have a PERSONAL problem with the team. First it was Twitter, and now its here. If you dont like the project/team its simple, MOVE ON. Your FUD hasnt and will not stop the team or have ANY affect on price.

I request newbies to enter check the website, read the whitepaper, study github,  talk to the team and community directly via discord and make your OWN decisions before investing in any project.

+1 same follow over 1 year and the team is incredible. No doubt and 99% agree with it. For the guys cry about marketing, I'm happy to create a big list where NIX is added and mentioned so far.

Community, wish you all the best for Next Crypto Year!
Activity: 46
December 29, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
What ever happened to the interview with jackieboy on all those big channels??
 Nobody ever replied? It was said to go live in december?
My personal assumption is that the specified services of the provider were not met yet. And since we follow here, sure we would be the first to know about a release or cancellation.
Activity: 46
December 29, 2018, 11:26:18 AM
Someone swapped today NIX friendly and secure LPOS consensus for feng shui superblocks.
Made my day  Cheesy

Nobody has solved the puzzle yet?
Activity: 30
December 29, 2018, 10:20:12 AM
For those accounts CONSTANTLY trying to FUD nix. Get over it man. Its been months of the same comments over and over and over again. Its is SO clear you all have a PERSONAL problem with the team. First it was Twitter, and now its here. If you dont like the project/team its simple, MOVE ON. Your FUD hasnt and will not stop the team or have ANY affect on price.

I request newbies to enter check the website, read the whitepaper, study github,  talk to the team and community directly via discord and make your OWN decisions before investing in any project.

Activity: 109
December 29, 2018, 08:41:27 AM
^

go to discord I think they will help you there
Activity: 4
December 29, 2018, 02:17:24 AM
The transaction is still in process and the balance is 0.
How can I solve it?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
December 28, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

Do you still wait for it?  Roll Eyes You can guess, it never was a thing I think. Just like Binance listing or "we will never be on Crytopia ever again".  Grin

Do you still post here? Is your life so boring you have to pour FUD here to give it meaning? When the interview comes out you will look silly.

Listing on binance takes time, Nix is on lots of exchanges already. Once it happens, again, you will look foolish.

Give it a rest, you have a long term problem with a dev which is not our problem- this space is to learn about Nix, I suggest you try a different coin because everyone in this space dislikes whiners and quite frankly we’re sick of it.

Says a newbee acc lol. Btw Hi Jackie or someone from the team whose this fake/shill acc is.  Cheesy Btw I just came by see this "revolution", its not forbidden.  All of you are sick? Oh you and your clone newbee accs? + Dev team? I will shred a tear really, how sad is your life, must be hard to be an ignored genius.

Months passed and no I wont look silly. Btw if its listed on Binance after MONTHS/YEARS  even then I will look silly to I bet. Thought I dont have to fear that, max it will be listed on the non-centralized Binance what is in plan, but I doubt this coin will last that long or meet criteria. Though you could pay a part of the listing fee from the "disappeared/hidden dev fund, dumped zoi etc".

IDAX Chinese scam (fake volume exchange)/ Shitopia (dying)? and oh right Nanex (low volume) and Mercatox  , a "LOT" really.
6,3 BTC epic 24h Volume  Roll Eyes

No, this is from a community member, the team have actually been really respectful and quietly getting on with the project. I’m tired of your crap on here  and will stand up to your incessant bullying - that’s why I created an account. I’m not part of the team at all- I’m just a normal guy who is sick of you spreading FUD and your worse English.

I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying, but as for the exchanges - I know lots of people who have accumulated tens of thousands in nix on Idax and cryptopia alone.

And your account sounds like a famous chocolate. My newbie one is better Smiley

If you have something productive to add I’m all ears. The community will not remain silent.
December 28, 2018, 07:19:15 AM
We still do not have any news about our clip movie for TV?
It was planned from October, as far as I remember..
Any update from the team?

Yes for sure!

They send the footage like two weeks ago, including some really nice promo video's. Still waiting for the final air date.

^
December 28, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

Do you still wait for it?  Roll Eyes You can guess, it never was a thing I think. Just like Binance listing or "we will never be on Crytopia ever again".  Grin

Do you still post here? Is your life so boring you have to pour FUD here to give it meaning? When the interview comes out you will look silly.

Listing on binance takes time, Nix is on lots of exchanges already. Once it happens, again, you will look foolish.

Give it a rest, you have a long term problem with a dev which is not our problem- this space is to learn about Nix, I suggest you try a different coin because everyone in this space dislikes whiners and quite frankly we’re sick of it.

Says a newbee acc lol. Btw Hi Jackie or someone from the team whose this fake/shill acc is.  Cheesy Btw I just came by see this "revolution", its not forbidden.  All of you are sick? Oh you and your clone newbee accs? + Dev team? I will shred a tear really, how sad is your life, must be hard to be an ignored genius.

Months passed and no I wont look silly. Btw if its listed on Binance after MONTHS/YEARS  even then I will look silly to I bet. Thought I dont have to fear that, max it will be listed on the non-centralized Binance what is in plan, but I doubt this coin will last that long or meet criteria. Though you could pay a part of the listing fee from the "disappeared/hidden dev fund, dumped zoi etc".

IDAX Chinese scam (fake volume exchange)/ Shitopia (dying)? and oh right Nanex (low volume) and Mercatox  , a "LOT" really.
I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying

I am not surprised, you are deaf coz you are to deep into Jackies endparts.  Wink Well I am out, see ya! Be back later, when it will be even lower in price.

(Jackie or (other team member/peon who used this often on Discord in ZOI times, cant remember anymore which of you liked to write this), you used DYOR, your cover is blown since long time ago. Not to mention you flooded ZOI Btctalk with shill accs, same for ZOI discord. Just leave crypto sphere pls.... or the market will remove you guys)
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
December 28, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
 Nobody ever replied? It was said to go live in december?
Activity: 6
December 27, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

No, this is from a community member, the team have actually been really respectful and quietly getting on with the project. I’m tired of your crap on here  and will stand up to your incessant bullying - that’s why I created an account. I’m not part of the team at all- I’m just a normal guy who is sick of you spreading FUD and your worse English.

I don’t actually understand a lot of what you’re saying, but as for the exchanges - I know lots of people who have accumulated tens of thousands in nix on Idax and cryptopia alone.

And your account sounds like a famous chocolate. My newbie one is better Smiley

If you have something productive to add I’m all ears. The community will not remain silent.
December 27, 2018, 08:24:51 PM
you don't have better things to do than just write over and over same stuff haha

sad life
December 27, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

December 27, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

December 27, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
NIX will be a top 100 project, I am sure of that

hope fudders can move on someday and find peace

NIX has to go a very far journey to reach this point
From its current low rank on CMC, to jump into top 100 is a long journey and requires lots of efforts from the team and the community as well.

Nix is too excellent a project not to make top 100. It adds real utility and privacy to crypto. Some of the coins in the top 100 are a joke, only coins with real use cases will make it, and Nix is one of the best.

The community are active and devs doing an excellent job with updated whitepaper and roadmap which could barely keep up with devs progress. 

DYOR, but with tx fees for nodes, increased usage and partnerships within the space, Nix has excellent potential.
December 27, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

Activity: 158
Merit: 15
December 27, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: