Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 10. (Read 50033 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
NIX will be a top 100 project, I am sure of that

hope fudders can move on someday and find peace

NIX has to go a very far journey to reach this point
From its current low rank on CMC, to jump into top 100 is a long journey and requires lots of efforts from the team and the community as well.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
December 24, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Im expecting huge FLOP that  about all i expect from this project .

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Please stop with this FUD. I have received NIX during the Zoin airdrop and since then I am actively following their progress, and it seems like you are not. Clearly the only thing that they are doing are not wallet updates. If you go on Discord and see the announcements, you can see that there is much more going on. You can also check Github and see the progress there.
No fud, just stating true stuff. JB knew my addresses and deleted these from database. Lost over 400k Nix due to this.
First know the facts and than speak. I did not screwed as other may say.

Grow up - stop fudding like a troll - you’re sulking and whining. As has been pointed out to you before, your problem is with one person, leave the project and the rest of the community alone. It’s OUR decision what to invest in, if we choose nix and post here it’s because we want to learn more about the amazing developments going on - nobody cares or wants to know about your personal beef!

I’m so so bored coming on here to read about development or what the community is doing, like the fun nixmas competition, but I just see crap I don’t care about from fud.
And  don’t give a lazy “duh but only wallet updates bla bla bla” - if you follow the github and actual real news, you’ll know this is one of the best teams in crypto right now and they are improving the project every day.

So sick of this - stop sulking, grow up, behave like adults. Nobody is forcing you to be here. This space if for people who want to learn and enjoy the development of Nix.
I would like to see you if you would have been scammed like me. Newbie accounts dont count. I just state how the dev is acting, nothing else.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
Love how Lind, Alejandro, and Huan continue to FUD. You made your point. Why spend so much time here trying to fud a project. If you don't like it, no one forces you to be here wasting hours and hours of your lives. The only reasoning for all of you still being here after all this time is because you either know NIX is brilliant and the fudding is to try and get cheap NIX or you have some vendetta. Why else would any of you constantly waste your time otherwise? You all have spent hours trying to fud. This is crypto. If you really and truly don't like how NIX is set up or what they are doing then sell or fork and create your own. That's the beauty of crypto! And if you come up with something that can help crypto move forward I will support you as well.

I really don't understand why people in crypto argue and fight each other so much. That goes for Roger Ver and CSW too. It's us vs the current system. Who wins when the few of us in crypto bicker? The banks and fiat, and I don't think any of us want that. All crypto projects need to come together and work towards spreading the word and enabling crypto not fudding each other. I am here supporting NIX because I believe it can help move ALL cryptos to the next step. There are other projects I also support for the same reason. And I don't agree with many projects but I won't fud other people's vision or creativity. There is plenty of room in this space. Sure I want to make money as well, but in the bigger picture if btc and crypto grows we will all be better off and all make a fortune. So even if we all don't agree on all aspects of a project or even all the same vision, we all can agree we support crypto vs the current system. Instead of bickering, we all need to grow up and unite and show the current system how strong we can be together otherwise we will all go back to being debt slaves of the current system. It's time to unite and show the world how crypto can make everyone's lives better otherwise there really isn't much reason for any of us to invest time and money in it...

it's time for us to UNITE! haha that was cringy!

you need to grow up and learn to not trust people blindly, OMG you trust a team that has over 5mm and doesn't disclose this. very good, very wow. because of people like you, that blind trust, crypto is still the small thing that it is!

You were spoken to with more respect than you deserve, and this is how you respond? Everything ghost said was true. Yes crypto is a tiny space, with about 3 users, you are all knowing -not. Again, nobody cares about your personal problems - yes I trust JB too - I don’t care about what YOU think! JB is one of the best devs in the space and that man is going to lead crypto forward. Unlike you.
December 23, 2018, 09:13:42 PM
Im expecting huge FLOP that  about all i expect from this project .

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Please stop with this FUD. I have received NIX during the Zoin airdrop and since then I am actively following their progress, and it seems like you are not. Clearly the only thing that they are doing are not wallet updates. If you go on Discord and see the announcements, you can see that there is much more going on. You can also check Github and see the progress there.
No fud, just stating true stuff. JB knew my addresses and deleted these from database. Lost over 400k Nix due to this.
https://i.imgur.com/8eCgHUw.jpg

Grow up - stop fudding like a troll - you’re sulking and whining. As has been pointed out to you before, your problem is with one person, leave the project and the rest of the community alone. It’s OUR decision what to invest in, if we choose nix and post here it’s because we want to learn more about the amazing developments going on - nobody cares or wants to know about your personal beef!

I’m so so bored coming on here to read about development or what the community is doing, like the fun nixmas competition, but I just see crap I don’t care about from fud.
And  don’t give a lazy “duh but only wallet updates bla bla bla” - if you follow the github and actual real news, you’ll know this is one of the best teams in crypto right now and they are improving the project every day.

So sick of this - stop sulking, grow up, behave like adults. Nobody is forcing you to be here. This space if for people who want to learn and enjoy the development of Nix.
December 23, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
U worry more about staking and ghost noods then actually making this whole NIX thing work .We been waiting for ages for this to happen   " amazing next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform " yet all we get is wallet updates every two weeks .

devs only  interesting in making money  to themselves .

still  waiting for NIX to  hit 0.01 $ then i buy  in  BIG >))))

I hardly reply to comments on here but for this one I had to!

🤣 You just proved that you are FUDDING so price goes lower for you to buy in 🤣 Absolutely hilarious.

Get outta here mate, your fudding for the past few months has got you nowhere. Devs still working hard AF!

Do yourself a favour and find another project. NIX is KING

Who would buy this? It goes nowhere, just down since some time now.

I did. This is a great time to buy Nix. I think it’s an AMAZING project and it’s delivered consistently, everything is solid and poised for a bright future because it actually brings fresh innovation to cryptocurrency. You’re welcome to disagree but I couldn’t care less! DYOR
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
December 23, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
U worry more about staking and ghost noods then actually making this whole NIX thing work .We been waiting for ages for this to happen   " amazing next generation privacy currency and multi-layered interoperability platform " yet all we get is wallet updates every two weeks .

🤣 You just proved that you are FUDDING so price goes lower for you to buy in 🤣 Absolutely hilarious.

Get outta here mate, your fudding for the past few months has got you nowhere. Devs still working hard AF!

Who would buy this? It goes nowhere, just down since some time now.
Activity: 30
December 23, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Looks good.

Working product with amazing features. Keep up the good work & development ! Just a question of time that bigger exchanges will ring at your door.
Activity: 109
December 19, 2018, 08:47:01 PM
yeah, development is great.

I have to agree that LPoS is something else, and the address-less zerocoin sending as well. Excited about that.
Activity: 7
December 19, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

https://i.imgur.com/8eCgHUw.jpg

I'm not sure about your claim and what went wrong there or who's at fault, but this has nothing to do with the fact that NIX is making many announcement regarding the development and cooperation with other companies, so saying that nothing besides wallet updates is happening is FUD.
December 19, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Activity: 109
December 19, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
I really love the LPoS! Great job
Activity: 7
December 19, 2018, 07:56:24 AM

" Welcome to  TITANIC "

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

" Welcome to  TITANIC "
December 18, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

Well I am also still waiting for the big bang, and nothing. All I see that JB again manipulated people same way he did in Zoin and still is holding many nix that belongs to several users. So dont expect anything huge from this project.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

Activity: 98
December 17, 2018, 04:41:02 PM
Ghostnode service fee distribution has started!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nix/block.dws?117360.htm
Activity: 12
December 15, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
LPOS is now active!  Start leasing your coins today for effortless staking!

https://nix.cryptosharkspool.com/
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 06:27:32 AM
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
December 13, 2018, 09:07:03 PM
Another wallet update, there have been at least 10-15 wallet updates in the past 3 months. Now the team is rebranding DPoS to --> LPoS, same strategy, rebranding minting/spending to ghost/unghosting, all these changing names. This is highly misleading for the average eye.

The team is insinuating proprietorship for all these old concepts, just rebranding bunch of things, why not keep the same names!? Very frustrating for people supporting the project, all that happens is copy code --> paste --> rename/rebrand.

The team needs to do these mandatory updates because it is implementing something else than just simple rebrands.

I understand it is annoying but NIX is still in the early stages of its development and is currently in the process of shaping its platform. You can always use the NIX electrum wallet or the gui-wallet (which has the auto update function) if you don't want to update all the time.

Ty Kami, I appreciate this post. Yeah I guess I will do so
Pages:
Jump to: