Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 6. (Read 50033 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 07:19:51 PM
The NIX team already announced about the release of NIX mobile wallets with downloadable links in above post.
Anyway, it's good to see your contribution.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
January 11, 2019, 02:57:44 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT: #NIX Mobile Wallets have been released.

They are designed to provide users with a secure and handy way to manage NIX funds.

Download iOS (available on TestFlight, soon in App Store) and Android versions with the links provided here: https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-mobile-wallets-6a9448bed16

Mobile wallets for NIX's community, released on both PlayStore for Android and AppStore for iOS.
The NIX team done their works well to make a bright start this year.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 02:52:16 PM
I don't understand why people are so obsessed about this haha.

I would not call it obesessed but rather a logical question since the post from Chainzilla is in englisch and they link to the full story which is written in spanish. So one could ask why did they not a proper translation if this news is so important. But it seems that you are happy with that. It should be in you own interest that NIX is represented in the best possible way.
It is also not really clear what role NIX has in this LABfin project but probably it is clear for you, since you have more informations than non team members.

I'm happy that you confirmed that this is not the long awaited news.

It is pretty logical that it is in Spanish since it is also focused on Latin America. More info will surely be released soon and you can always check their website etc. Don't forget, the initiative only started in late Dec, 2018.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 01:23:14 PM

I would not call it obesessed but rather a logical question since the post from Chainzilla is in englisch and they link to the full story which is written in spanish. So one could ask why did they not a proper translation if this news is so important. But it seems that you are happy with that. It should be in you own interest that NIX is represented in the best possible way.
It is also not really clear what role NIX has in this LABfin project but probably it is clear for you, since you have more informations than non team members.

I'm happy that you confirmed that this is not the long awaited news.
January 09, 2019, 01:09:53 PM
I think all countries speak spanish in latin america  Cheesy

The biggest country in latin america speaks portuguese.

Is this the big news we were waiting for?

No and we joined the initiative a bit later, article was probably written before that. Check their website, you can find NIX in the partnership section.

January 09, 2019, 10:35:53 AM
I think all countries speak spanish in latin america  Cheesy

The biggest country in latin america speaks portuguese.

Is this the big news we were waiting for?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 09:55:23 AM
I think all countries speak spanish in latin america  Cheesy
January 09, 2019, 09:49:05 AM
NIX is really excited to be a part of the LABFin initiative! 💪https://twitter.com/chainzillaio/status/1082665684780400641?s=21

Why is NIX not mentioned in the article? Why only in spanish?
Activity: 98
January 08, 2019, 02:02:09 PM
NIX is really excited to be a part of the LABFin initiative! 💪https://twitter.com/chainzillaio/status/1082665684780400641?s=21
January 07, 2019, 03:17:57 PM
Smiley Thanks for the time you have taken to reply to reply tonight in the telegram application.

Nix will still be a project i shall continue to follow through out the years to come.

No problem, glad to have been able to create some clarity about your claim. Hope to see you around!
wkr
Activity: 84
January 07, 2019, 02:01:41 PM
FUD in this thread is funny Cheesy  soon the price of NIX explodes
Activity: 2
January 07, 2019, 10:13:47 AM
 Smiley Thanks for the time you have taken to reply to reply tonight in the telegram application.

Nix will still be a project i shall continue to follow through out the years to come.

January 07, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
Dear NIX Team.

Months and Months back i sent messages and more messages regarding my claim  from Zoin, note i did fill out the form on time a few times to ensure i wasnt going to miss out on the swap process. when i started asking questions on discord i got removed (Banned) from the community kinda unfair and not right.

Date 7/08/2018, 3:36 AM when i got the email from the nix team saying: To receive your funds, please PM @NIX_Team#6094 on Discord with your Zoin address, NIX address, and e-mail address.

I did as per above ^^^  but never got anything back and this is when i started to ask around on the community what is happening and than got booted.

Hope this time i get treated better than before.

Thank you.

We just spoke and discussed your claim in DM on Telegram and it was a incorrect claim with regards to the claiming address.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
January 07, 2019, 09:02:14 AM
Dear NIX Team.

Months and Months back i sent messages and more messages regarding my claim  from Zoin, note i did fill out the form on time a few times to ensure i wasnt going to miss out on the swap process. when i started asking questions on discord i got removed (Banned) from the community kinda unfair and not right.

Date 7/08/2018, 3:36 AM when i got the email from the nix team saying: To receive your funds, please PM @NIX_Team#6094 on Discord with your Zoin address, NIX address, and e-mail address.

I did as per above ^^^  but never got anything back and this is when i started to ask around on the community what is happening and than got booted.

Thank you.
Welcome to the team, you are not the only one who did not received anything. But may be that you are going to be better served then me.
Activity: 2
January 07, 2019, 08:02:31 AM
Dear NIX Team.

Months and Months back i sent messages and more messages regarding my claim  from Zoin, note i did fill out the form on time a few times to ensure i wasnt going to miss out on the swap process. when i started asking questions on discord i got removed (Banned) from the community kinda unfair and not right.

I did as per above ^^^  but never got anything back and this is when i started to ask around on the community what is happening and than got booted.

Thank you.
wkr
Activity: 84
January 06, 2019, 03:31:59 PM
NIX is a great team, with a trusted community, you have to wait for hosse, then TV advertising, NIX will reach $ 10 with no problem
January 06, 2019, 02:57:57 PM
So excited to see this documentary but i'm more interested to find out who NIX has been working with and what the next dApp will be. Willing to sell body parts for inside info  Grin

haha I understand. It is pretty exciting and will do much good for the project. You will soon know. 
Activity: 45
January 06, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
So excited to see this documentary but i'm more interested to find out who NIX has been working with and what the next dApp will be. Willing to sell body parts for inside info  Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 01:13:33 PM
^

that has been answered several times, team got the promo videos

need to wait for the show to air, 3rd party
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 12:59:16 PM
NIX ha planned wesome and effective marketing activity, namely video clip in one of the well-established show.
Clip was taken but 3-4 months passed and we still don`t know when it will be aired.

Any updates, why this planned activity was halted?
Pages:
Jump to: