Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 7. (Read 50033 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 06:56:26 AM
Both Monero and PIVX are old projects I mean more than 2-3 years

NIX is only a few months and its already 6M cap, in the next bull run it will be much more noticed.

IMO it is just hold and wait

NIX was 20M cap recently. I wish they would do more and better marketing. This project needs more traction and adoption.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 05:30:57 AM
Both Monero and PIVX are old projects I mean more than 2-3 years

NIX is only a few months and its already 6M cap, in the next bull run it will be much more noticed.

IMO it is just hold and wait
January 05, 2019, 05:09:07 AM
PIVX is a very good project. Very nice branding, community, and very good developers. NIX should work much more on their branding. You can compare PIVX and Monero with NIX relating to their private transactions. But NIX is trying to become much more than that. I hope they can bring very capable and well-known people to this project to bring NIX forward.
Activity: 8
January 05, 2019, 01:54:23 AM
2019 is just around the corner! Time to be grateful for the year of Nix and look forward to greater development and education in the privacy sector. Nix team has been absolutely killing it, and we're grateful for the tireless efforts of jackieboy, nmesis, Crypto Sharks, etc.

May your 2019 be filled with the excitement shared by me and mine.

NIX is next Monero

PIVX is likely the comp
January 04, 2019, 05:29:07 PM
^ yes he is
January 03, 2019, 01:16:23 PM
^

Thank you for this screenshot. Maybe this is the big news I was hoping for. Sounds very interesting. So you are a team member, right? Are you developer?
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 11:21:13 AM
NIX will hit its new all time high this year.
The project has grown well during the last year, and the project has real use-cases for crypto enthusiasts.
In NIX, I believe and will hold it.

NIX ath was 86,000 satoshi on IDAX. Would be nice to get there in 2019 but I don't expect it.

Who knows, the launch of the first dApps will make a big difference but it will also depend on how the crypto market as a whole will preform.
The project has grown well during the last year, and the project has real use-cases for crypto enthusiasts.

NIX ath was 86,000 satoshi on IDAX. Would be nice to get there in 2019 but I don't expect it.

Who knows, the launch of the first dApps will make a big difference but it will also depend on how the crypto market as a whole will preform.

What dApps are you talking about?
DEX manager is the first dApp I'm aware of.
And the others? You seem to know more than I do.

From Discord (Dec 30)

January 03, 2019, 02:38:36 AM

What dApps are you talking about?
DEX manager is the first dApp I'm aware of.
And the others? You seem to know more than I do.
January 03, 2019, 02:32:02 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT

NIX’s second newsletter-devlog issue has just been released.

Find information regarding development updates, partnerships, integrations, solutions, future upgrades and more.

https://medium.com/@nixplatform/nix-newsletter-and-devlog-issue-2-8d71a805b000

Stay tuned for upcoming releases.

Nice article. Thank you for that. Most of these are achievements are good but you guys need to drop of a bomb. A bomb that makes the crypto community aware of NIX. Like very important partnerships, supporters, collaborations.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 01:01:55 PM

January 02, 2019, 10:30:56 AM
^
^

86k satoshi is a lot
January 02, 2019, 07:47:35 AM
Happy New Year 2019!

This year will be positive for crypto
January 02, 2019, 03:42:10 AM

January 02, 2019, 03:25:41 AM
The thing is that the NIX team focused on promoting the DEX Manager but NIX is much more than that. Making every coin and token private is great but not the only usecase. NIX is a protocol that offers privacy to its users/projects/dApps. That is where the true value kicks in.
The NIX team updated their website to clarify the purpose of NIX which is a good thing.
Now other teams need to start to develop on top of the NIX protocol. I hope that the team is working on that.
January 02, 2019, 03:17:53 AM

I wish. However, the DEX Manager is a great idea but it will take a lot of time till DEXes will gain more traction. NIX needs to add much more value by offering more dApps and convince other teams to join the NIX ecosystem. Only that will add more value. It needs to become THE procotol that offers privacy for other projects.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 03:07:15 AM
January 02, 2019, 01:27:48 AM
Calm down guys.

We will not see >10 Dollar "next sunday" since this would be worth something like 500 million = same position as NEM or Dash in CMC. This will not happen. But it's a good project. 
Join discord also, the team is present there. And it is still a good time to accumulate. See my last post, my first bag NIX worth 0.75BTC at mercatox was filled in the meantime. Thank you. 

NIX is at 15 cent only, good hunting time for a quality coin. Since you can run 1) a masternode with them 2) and/or let them stake 3) put them away in a ghost vault 4) lend them away if you don't
have the full amount for a masternode ... I guess market supply will go short earlier or later.

Yes, at the moment 10 USD is unrealistic. But probably not in a bull market. However, I'm here because I like the team and the project a lot. 1 Dollar per NIX would be very good in 2019. Everything above would be great. I think this project needs more attention but the team is working on that I guess. Charlie Shrem tweeted about NIX recently so I take that as hint that some well-known people are aware about this project.  
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 01, 2019, 07:32:06 PM
I hope the team finds a way to promote NIX succesfully. Some bigger names of the crypto scene that promote and support NIX would be very good and also a bigger exchange. Let the year begin with a big bang.
It seems to make an article and publish it to the media will be pretty good, there are many ways to promote your project, such as Bounty or airdrop. This will help the team to spread the word.
Activity: 141
January 01, 2019, 06:50:15 PM
Calm down guys.

We will not see >10 Dollar "next sunday" since this would be worth something like 500 million = same position as NEM or Dash in CMC. This will not happen. But it's a good project. 
Join discord also, the team is present there. And it is still a good time to accumulate. See my last post, my first bag NIX worth 0.75BTC at mercatox was filled in the meantime. Thank you. 

NIX is at 15 cent only, good hunting time for a quality coin. Since you can run 1) a masternode with them 2) and/or let them stake 3) put them away in a ghost vault 4) lend them away if you don't
have the full amount for a masternode ... I guess market supply will go short earlier or later.
copper member
Activity: 9
January 01, 2019, 02:40:18 PM
Just luck all coins and peoples in new year!
Pages:
Jump to: