Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 23. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
lol at people asking for starting price..
already planing on selling asap..

they will buy back Crep at 200$ in 2 years.

regards

I just ask because i want to know. Of course i hope this coin will rise one day but for now we dont know nothing. Hope the devs will be fine and have a good plan in this coin for the future. Wish the best to all.
Hello.I mine with 155h/s and i have in 2 hours 1.8crep in balance and 5crep in locked balance. What is this locked balance?

Also in what exchanges you will start? And what will be the starting price?

locked balance needs to mature, just give it some hours, then it will be available  Wink

All ok thanks you very much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
lol at people asking for starting price..
already planing on selling asap..

they will buy back Crep at 200$ in 2 years.

regards
Activity: 21
Hello.I mine with 155h/s and i have in 2 hours 1.8crep in balance and 5crep in locked balance. What is this locked balance?

locked balance needs to mature, just give it some hours, then it will be available  Wink

Activity: 26
is there already any price indication for crp when it will hit exchange ?

i'm also wondering how many crep did you already mined Smiley i'm mining on 2 xeon servers and now around 500crp
https://blocks.crepcoin.org/
You can check the number of CREP mined there.
Around 280k,probably we will hit around 700-800k on the 1st.
IMHO CREP will be worth something like 0,2-0,4 USD on the release,because a lot of people will sell afraid to lose money,around 1USD some months later.
If dev can complete the roadmap,probably we will enter the top 400.
Activity: 210
Dev say please, can I mining with xmrig-2.4.3-gcc-win64 in the future and when?))
But use you mining I can not for some reason.
Activity: 21
is there already any price indication for crp when it will hit exchange ?

i'm also wondering how many crep did you already mined Smiley i'm mining on 2 xeon servers and now around 500crp
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Is it possible to still mine using the webminer after the pool miner has been launched? When trying to start the pool miner I am getting an error that this version of the file is not compatible with the windows version I am using.

Me too ...

I'm still mining using the webminer on devices that don't support windows miner. (android phones, old intel atom tablets)

I know on some of my older atom devices(z37xx based) the windows miner pops out that message because those series atoms have a 32 bit bootloader, but the chips are actually 64 bit. Since the bootloader is 32 bit only 32 bit windows was available to install.
Looks like the windows miner is 64 bit only.

Fun fact though, if you do have one of those chip it is possible to install 64 bit linux using a 32 bit bootloader.
Activity: 1
Do you have any use-cases for this coin?
Activity: 15
Great roadmap. Re-entering crypto after 2014 crash and this coins looks like the best coin i could start with.

CREP: cr2z9PRRtiN8KwHcoSg7VTWDJuE6CDXELCCEaJwNZaAx5N4VJF1cCpsJQpwMkgZKk4Xev8XSAcvxW1w DEb7xZCe439rWWL11a
Activity: 84
Hi,

You can check our roadmap for next 6 months here: https://www.crepcoin.org/#roadmap

Regards
Activity: 84
Wallet won`t show balance,even if i refresh several times.But the pool is still paying me.
problems with wallet server are fixed.

regards
Wallet won`t show balance,even if i refresh several times.But the pool is still paying me.
Activity: 14
Anyone help me ?
Can you let me know how many people are in the team and some background info for each?
Or how much time we need for feedback?  I want some information like that.
Thank you.

The dev has previously said in a post today that this weekend they will be updating the website with this information. We will have to check for an update mate
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Is it possible to still mine using the webminer after the pool miner has been launched? When trying to start the pool miner I am getting an error that this version of the file is not compatible with the windows version I am using.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Anyone help me ?
Can you let me know how many people are in the team and some background info for each?
Or how much time we need for feedback?  I want some information like that.
Thank you.
Enter the telegram channel,if there is any problem he will answer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
is everything OK with pool / mining? Mining for hours with millions of hashes and no changes in my wallet! No errors in miner with 300h/s! Huh

--------------- ok now!

be patient bro, maybe pool owner manage his server at that time.
Activity: 9
is everything OK with pool / mining? Mining for hours with millions of hashes and no changes in my wallet! No errors in miner with 300h/s! Huh

--------------- ok now!
Pages:
Jump to: