Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 24. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I think dev should post a roadmap in the main page.If they can really create an own exchange,with all the cryptonight coins,CREP will become one of the best opportunities of the 2018.
Hi,

Our roadmap changed and one of our priorities is the cryptonote exchange.

We will publish  updated roadmap this weekend on our website. Also, we will open a form for apply to exchange beta. We will need some users to test the platform first.

Regards
Very happy to see the author's latest news, I guess the trading platform is very fast, I also look forward to the latest roadmap
Activity: 107
I think dev should post a roadmap in the main page.If they can really create an own exchange,with all the cryptonight coins,CREP will become one of the best opportunities of the 2018.
Hi,

We will publish  updated roadmap this weekend on our website. Also, we will open a form for apply to exchange beta. We will need some users to test the platform first.

Regards
Very happy to see the author's latest news, I guess the trading platform is very fast, I also look forward to the latest roadmap
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is everything OK with pool / mining? Mining for hours with millions of hashes and no changes in my wallet! No errors in miner with 300h/s! Huh
Activity: 14
Looking forward for the offline wallet, updated roadmap and form for testing the exchange i will keep a lookout for them this weekend

Thanks for the information Devs  Wink Cool
Activity: 84
Hi,

Regards
Activity: 26
Activity: 72
great work,i'll mining with my computer to get some coins!
Activity: 33
great work,i hope it keep only cup mining for ever! because i do not have gpu miners Grin
by this with my computer i can mining some coins Grin
This weekend we will upload server and wallet precompiled versions for Linux and Windows.

Server has little modifications to avoid creation of new pools until 1st feb.

Offline wallets can be created.

Regards.
Activity: 14
I have been using the CPU miner and have no problems. Thanks to the devs for a smooth release looking forward for more
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
hi,dev,have any plane of list in some exchanges?
my computer is so old and cannot mine so want to buy some at the begain!
Hi,

We are in conversations with exchanges.

I don't know on which exchange will be listed first, but we will open our own CREP exchange markets.

The idea is open markets with popular coins, like CREP/XMR or CREP/SUMO, for example. And in the other hand, open markets with coins (only cryptonote coins for the moment) that are not be listed, giving the possibility to miners of other recently created coins to change it for CREP.

We will open exchange on february I hope.

Please, be patient. We want go step by step with the coin.

Regards

please don't quickly hit exchange ,let's happy mining right now .
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Well my mobile phone farm is no longer profitable mining crepcoin, earned 3.59 crep in the last 24 hours lol.

Anyone want to sell me some crepcoin? I can do paypal(gift) $1 for 500 crep.  PM me!
I'll be buying on the exchanges when they get setup, but this saves me a step of record keeping for the tax man.
Activity: 56
Hi,

I don't know on which exchange will be listed first, but we will open our own CREP exchange markets.

The idea is open markets with popular coins, like CREP/XMR or CREP/SUMO, for example. And in the other hand, open markets with coins (only cryptonote coins for the moment) that are not be listed, giving the possibility to miners of other recently created coins to change it for CREP.

Regards

Is there any way you provide a miner without Visual C++ 2015 requirements?
Dont know why, but I always get an error caused by a missing .dll file even after several
reinstallments of Visual C++ 2015 runtime.
Hi,

Regards
Hi everyone.I like to buy some crepcoin. If anyone interested please give me a pm only with price.
@dev it's possible to send coin at this moment right?
For sure, with online wallet.

If you wait for few days, I will launch a light version of software that be used for mobile devices, and the cli wallet.

This will be good for us, because we need the software be tested for our users. And users could be create offline wallets.

For CPU miners, don't worry, with this version can't be possible to set up a pool.

Regards
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
Hi everyone.I like to buy some crepcoin. If anyone interested please give me a pm only with price.
@dev it's possible to send coin at this moment right?
Activity: 25
Dev

Are you aware that the wallet is not showing the balance correctly right?

I need to refresh the Overview page multiple times to get my balance, everytime.

Btw, the new miner is working good, cant wait to see CREP in a exchange.

Keep up the good work!

This is because the online wallet will load the updated blocks on the blockchain once you login. This is normal and nothing is wrong.

Ok but, If thats the case, it should update the balance by itself, not expect the user to refresh the page for every block that needs to be updated.
balance on wallet overview page is updated every 2 minutes. We will check it tomorrow.

this trouble has easy solution.

Regards

Yeah, just pointed out because its simple but might confuse people.

I didn't notice that it refreshs every 2 mins, so, others might feel bothered by it too.

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Dev

I need to refresh the Overview page multiple times to get my balance, everytime.

Keep up the good work!

This is because the online wallet will load the updated blocks on the blockchain once you login. This is normal and nothing is wrong.

Ok but, If thats the case, it should update the balance by itself, not expect the user to refresh the page for every block that needs to be updated.
balance on wallet overview page is updated every 2 minutes. We will check it tomorrow.

this trouble has easy solution.

Regards
Activity: 25
Dev

Keep up the good work!

Pages:
Jump to: