Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 18. (Read 69978 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hello all

Thanks for the patience, I'll be returning to work in three days so that means I'll be able to do cryptos again. There is one stupid line of code holding everything up. I have asked fellow developers for a way around, we'll see what they come up with. GF members (the majority), have remained calm and some have expressed their concerns privately. Most of whom were happy to go over the numbers I provided. A lot of dissatisfaction was expressed over the speed of development and I communicated the difficulty of being a sole dev who does his own debugging. (Basically it's like trying to mark your own homework)

All that remains in NRS is that the mempool does not contain the genesis transactions, as a result, the fetchinputs function fails when you try to transact using a genesis input. ONE LINE , but as you know transactions are basic for the protocol, so instead of a rough hack, I am seeking serious viable assistance to not "screw the pooch",  as that may result in loopholes/exploits or loss of money for users.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Anyway, considering you get annoyed with the warnings is why I decided that this will be my last warning in this topic, because I see that most that still around here don't want to hear all this. I do not want you all to loose that money, but I have given up on NRS

Well, I don't want GF investors to lose out either. I hope Barwizi will address it again, not because people are demanding it, but is the right thing to do.

One of the significant features of NRS 2.0 is voting. Once we get that working, I think he can put voting to the community to allow GF holders to be repaid somehow.  I know I'd agree to giving up 10% of my holdings to the GF repayment fund if it existed as long as it was able to be done on an anonymous basis. (I don't like revealing my own coin addresses on forums).
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
mywallet can't sync. node please  Huh

Wallet is currently being fixed. You have to wait for Barwizi to release the new working wallet.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
mywallet can't sync. node please  Huh
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
The GF holders keep screaming "4 months!!".  Well perhaps you all should change what you've been doing for the last 4 months. Running around screaming scammer on a constant basis hasn't worked very well.  Why not try a different approach.  I have found that if you are less confrontational, but more conversational, you get a LOT more out of Barwizi.  Just look at the previous threads...  You'll see I'm right.

...(oh, and when wallets are in the middle of crashing, that's the worst time to start piping up asking questions. You guys could have waited a couple days until that ordeal was done.)
You forget that other people have been doing that, like Chocobo. Maybe you should look up his story. What you all refuse to see is that Barwizi always has a good way of turning words around. I tried to confront him every time, and I really believe that that should be done in the open, this thread, and nowhere else, otherwise my words will also be twisted.
Of course I see that you, the people that were holding NRS at the time of the snapshot, want to get your profit. My view is that all the promised features will just remain that: promises. At this moment NRS is not more than a lousy copy of Cinnicoin.
Anyway, considering you get annoyed with the warnings is why I decided that this will be my last warning in this topic, because I see that most that still around here don't want to hear all this. I do not want you all to loose that money, but I have given up on NRS and I really hope that other people will do good research into this before buying one single NRS or trusting Barwizi with Project X. I do not trust him with one single satoshi. There are so many better alternatives around.
And our timing might not be good for you, but it would always be bad timing for those who already invested.
Even if his claims that the mining operation lost money would be correct, then he still needs to show the numbers. As for this moment, I am sure the mining rigs are running, but we don't know which address it is going to, and how much was made. Beside that, we paid around 42 BTC total for the mining rig, and did not get any ROI. If you can make clear the 12 BTC that would have been mined (and it could be more then 35 by now) went into, be my guest, but we honestly have no clue

Well Barwizi was attempting to answer your questions and all that "is a scammer" spam started which stopped the discussion.

Frigga77 on Sept 23 asked:

Having said that there was 12 BTC mined with the machines. That makes 23 BTC that has to be accounted for. Where is it Barwizi?

Barwizi replied with a reasonable response:

if you were honestly looking for answers you would stay on track, we are still dealing with the actual amount put in , then once that is done we will move on to each issue in turn

If someone wanted to look for answers, you'd expect them to go "ok, that makes sense. We'll deal with one issue at a time then. Let's deal with the actual amount put in first"

If you are interviewing someone, and they are still talking, you generally take the opportunity to pull as much information out of them as possible.  If Barwizi is lying, dishonest, or simply incompetent, it will show up.

But instead of all that, you guys constantly "crack a whip" at him, scream scammer at every opportunity. You try to get accounting answers while the new NRS/NRB wallet is choking and sputtering and screwing up. (Right in the middle of an alpha release)

He invited you onto Skype. You declined.  He wanted to talk about "the actual amount put in".  Instead, you wanted to know more about the mining operation.

....and all the while, we have lovely pictures of some kid crying constantly getting re-posted again again, saying Barwizi is a scammer which disrupts everything, accomplishes nothing, and only hurts any type of financial recovery plan that can be made for GF holders.

On the side lines, I bang my head against the wall on how stupid people can be..

If Barwizi is on Trial, let him have his say.  Don't over-talk him when you ask a question.  Every watch a court room trial?  You present something, and the other side has an opportunity to rebut it.

If they rebut it in such a fashion that is incorrect or misleading, you go back on that issue again BEFORE you move on to other issues.

If anyone needed a 3rd party arbitrator, this would be it.

Someone should consider starting a case at https://www.bitrated.com/

....anything will be better than this laszj99 or whatever he's named constantly spamming and disrupting negotiations and discussions between Barwizi and GF holders.

I was eager to see the GF holder issue get resolved.  Not just because my NRS is stuck in the snapshot, but also becauase I genuinely wanted to see a resolution come to fruit. I wanted to see how things went wrong, why they went wrong, and what efforts could be made to correct it.  This is a learning experience for me, and I wanted to observe this whole mess get fixed.  This way, if I ever find myself in a similar situation, I can spot the warning signs, and see what types of resolutions to expect.

The GF holders keep screaming "4 months!!".  Well perhaps you all should change what you've been doing for the last 4 months. Running around screaming scammer on a constant basis hasn't worked very well.  Why not try a different approach.  I have found that if you are less confrontational, but more conversational, you get a LOT more out of Barwizi.  Just look at the previous threads...  You'll see I'm right.

...(oh, and when wallets are in the middle of crashing, that's the worst time to start piping up asking questions. You guys could have waited a couple days until that ordeal was done.)

STOP WITH THIS DAMN SPAM!!!!
Don't you have anything better to do in life? Barwizi could be a scammer but you are definitely an idiot

As for Barwizi being a scammer, well I don't know about that. I read the posts claiming he didn't pay out, I also read the rebuttal from him claiming that the mining operation lost money. I'm more inclined to believe the latter since mining is a loosing endeavor.
Even if his claims that the mining operation lost money would be correct, then he still needs to show the numbers. As for this moment, I am sure the mining rigs are running, but we don't know which address it is going to, and how much was made. Beside that, we paid around 42 BTC total for the mining rig, and did not get any ROI. If you can make clear the 12 BTC that would have been mined (and it could be more then 35 by now) went into, be my guest, but we honestly have no clue.
Don't forget that the GF holders did NOT get ANYTHING out of it. And that there was a promise that with the new blockchain, they would also get a share, which was not kept. NRS lotto is still not working. And Barwizi promised to have his updates ready last Thursday or Friday, but did not say it was postponed until he reacted last Sunday, saying he was out of the house. Anyway, I wish you all very happy dreams and lots of prosperity (which will definitely come if you invest in anything BUT NRS). When you finally will see that this coin will be doomed to fail you will remember you were warned.

BTW, what kind of punishment would be appropriate for a frauduleus developer?
If Barwizi will come up with the numbers of BTC and Curecoin(?) that the mining rig has produced and will have showed that he is serious about giving the profit to the GF holders (that is, will have paid to them what belongs to them) the "Socalled FUD" will instantly stop, I am sure about that. Only, that has not happened for 4 months now. You can ask the GF holders to stop responding in this thread, but better would be if you ask Barwizi to solve this problem with us, instead of doing as if nothing happened.
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
+1

and there is still the question of me why he should inaugurate the officers about his fraud ?? So stupid he's not really!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Don't you have anything better to do in life? Barwizi could be a scammer but you are definitely an idiot

Yeah, I second that. These guys have been spamming the old thread causing the crash of the price. I lost a lot of money as a result, so did many others. As for Barwizi being a scammer, well I don't know about that. I read the posts claiming he didn't pay out, I also read the rebuttal from him claiming that the mining operation lost money. I'm more inclined to believe the latter since mining is a loosing endeavor. As for scammers, well as far as I'm concerned the entire alt coin environment is full of them. They probably make up for 90%+ of the population of Bitcointalk. Yet we are all still here, participating, trying to make some money. I would appreciate it if they just stopped. There have been enough posts now, everyone knows how they feel about him. I am so sick of reading bold and 20 pt font saying scammer I have put them all on ignore.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 756
BARWIZI IS A SCAMMER!  BEWARE!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-scam-warning-barwizi-nrsnrbnoirgroupproject-x-789290

[MOD NOTE: Edited text size and removed off-topic image]

It is my guess that Barwizi is going to retire his forum username, and start developing under a different name.

I have no idea why you guys kept pushing as hard as you did while he was still developing things. The entire time he said he was going to bring value to both GF holders as well as Noirbits and Noirshares holders.

Instead, you guys just wanted to pound him into the dirt and piss on him, bring collateral damage to everyone nearby.

Great job.  I suppose now you can walk around with a smirk on your face that I'm out my NRS too now.

All you did was pour more gas on a smoldering fire and made it worse.

Handling things a little more tactful might have still brought you ways to recover your losses while Barwizi continued to develop and release new things.  He was getting close to releasing the NRS / NRB snapshot chain. Now that's dead it seems.

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

I understand how you feel about people bringing bad news here. I wished we, the bad news bringers are wrong. But even though Barwizi is still there, the problems are not solved yet. This is what you get when someone promises time and time again to make things right and then not following up on it. Even disappearing without giving any reason for that while he promises that he would deliver last Friday. Blaming the people that want justice is not the way to go. Open your eyes. 4, now even 5 people here are consistent in telling you that Barwizi is not honest about some things. They did not make a deal about it, they just confirm over and over that things are not going how they should. If that is too much pressure on Barwizi, then he should not have taken the money of the GF in the first place. He did have months to clear his name, but instead he just pretended to be of good faith and continued his silence about the GF situation. I guess he is still continuing mining with the rigs he bought on our expenses. You can say we damaged this coin, but we only react on a developer who is doing more harm then good to this coin and community, so see where the real damage comes from. Like I said, it is all about keeping up appearances.
legendary
If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

Ok, I'm shocked. Tongue

The few decent people make the effort worth it. Gotta go, apparently it's not every airline that allows small devices now.
If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

Ok, I'm shocked. Tongue
legendary
I would really appreciate some patience. I got some news  and am going home. Limited internet access until Tuesday. Code has only one stupid glitch , will upload. I will read the thread as much as possible and try to reply, but until Tuesday, it will be on and off.

It is my guess that Barwizi is going to retire his forum username, and start developing under a different name.

I have no idea why you guys kept pushing as hard as you did while he was still developing things. The entire time he said he was going to bring value to both GF holders as well as Noirbits and Noirshares holders.

Instead, you guys just wanted to pound him into the dirt and piss on him, bring collateral damage to everyone nearby.

Great job.  I suppose now you can walk around with a smirk on your face that I'm out my NRS too now.

All you did was pour more gas on a smoldering fire and made it worse.

Handling things a little more tactful might have still brought you ways to recover your losses while Barwizi continued to develop and release new things.  He was getting close to releasing the NRS / NRB snapshot chain. Now that's dead it seems.

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.
Activity: 462
Barwizi stole my BTC and removed me from the GF list.

Beware of this scam.
Activity: 756
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
We are waiting for update
Pages:
Jump to: