Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 2. (Read 127166 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Hi all,

It would be real nice if the Chief's would communicate their plans to resurrect the NL2C economy.
You're not the only Altcoin to be flattened, do you think it will ever spring to life again?
So many people know this is a great product, I am still hopeful I backed a winner here!

It is the ultimate idea to move to an ERC token and be able to remove staking and start coin burn as a way to return value to holders from fees.

I think this can happen in 2021.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi,

Been a white since I was here posting, as social media now is many places, but we have a vibrant Telegram chat room for anyone looking for up to the minute status. Yes the Draft Kings model is surely a first mover and properly capitalized model , so of course its great and now they are a 27B mkt cap

Here is a video I just posted. Will read back and try to answer some questions

https://youtu.be/O4r1NnZqW1s

Will check back more often and if anyone wants to participate in the chat room, you are welcome. We are making another run at our ecosystem, but now with more platforms and a better approach now as a combo with USDT and NLC2 in our platforms.

I will check back more often.

ty

Dev
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was looking at the whitepaper here: https://nolimitcoin.org/#whitepaper

So FanDuel and DraftKings have 90% of the industry.
The paper mentions
"There are issues that members currently face using the existing platforms including high
fees, lengthy verification procedures, slow transfer of funds and the unfair advantage some
players gain by gaming the system using computer algorithms."

If these were such large problems, why do they have 90% of the market, and how much market have you managed to gain?
I was on your main site last week, I couldn't even buy NLC2 coins, you were in maintenance, this is so unprofessional, and shows you are closed for business.
Furthermore you need to make sure Yobit change ledgers, they are still running on the old fork, there are not many places to buy NlC2.

When is the relaunch?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I bought at 0,000746$. And in 2017 I bought at 5 cents and sold at 40 cents
Activity: 8
I bought at about $0.50 when this, along with other altcoins, were being heavily promoted.

Two questions to the moderators and/or other members:

Does anyone think this coin will ever have any value again?

Did the developer(s) "take the money and run"?
Activity: 56
Hi all,

It would be real nice if the Chief's would communicate their plans to resurrect the NL2C economy.
You're not the only Altcoin to be flattened, do you think it will ever spring to life again?
So many people know this is a great product, I am still hopeful I backed a winner here!
Activity: 15
Hello everybody,

I have a few ideas about how to help with project

for developers: I would switch to ERC20. It allows you to make a smart contract. This will open new possibilities. You can do a referral program for example. You could implement a new game theory for tokens.

You did a lot of work. It is sad to see the price die like that. Product is great but your token economy is not so good I think.

Try to look into this project https://hex.win/?r=0x62893dae1068c11021cd4b6f987dc0e4cb28c196

I think you could do something similar with NolimitCoin. If you switch to ERC20 it will be much easier for exchanges to list it.

I'll give you one of my ideas.

1. Build a smart contract witch will let claim people with NLC2 balance (maybe also let claim BTC to bring new people)
2. Introduce a new game theory that will let the price go up as HEX project did.

Have a nice day! ;-)

Ventero
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi. I'm not USA resident.

Questions regarding poker site:

1. Why do short deck tables have country restrictions since 3 days ago?
2. Why is 'create table' not allowed since 7 days ago?
3. Why aren't there tables of limits higher than 20/40 NLC2 to compensate for the issue in question 2?
4. What is the reason for lack of 6 max tables?

1. We dont want short deck yet, since its more efficient to manage less games for now.
2. We dont want private tables, just the ones we set up for now, but in the future we will allow this. We setting that up with fees, and then we will allow, private tables.
3. We do have tables up to 100K-400K
4. We can do more max 6 tables, what are the ones you need?

NFL+NBA doing very nicely , APP is done and I am releasing a video in a few days, need to get back here more often after all it is the roots of all, this blog. Watch our news this week. TY
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi. I'm not USA resident.

Questions regarding poker site:

1. Why do short deck tables have country restrictions since 3 days ago?
2. Why is 'create table' not allowed since 7 days ago?
3. Why aren't there tables of limits higher than 20/40 NLC2 to compensate for the issue in question 2?
4. What is the reason for lack of 6 max tables?

1. We dont want short deck yet, since its more efficient to manage less games for now.
2. We dont want private tables, just the ones we set up for now, but in the future we will allow this. We setting that up with fees, and then we will allow, private tables.
3. We do have tables up to 100K-400K
4. We can do more max 6 tables, what are the ones you need?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
@NLCManagerRG:

how are things going, Rafael? What are your plans going forward?
Any new developments or partnerships planned?

Your constructive input is needed here, please share your perspective!
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
AceFairy, thanks for your kind words!
Is your message deleted from this topic?
So good luck!

the 2 year history shows it is constantly losing value, and in 2019 by rule of 3X value loss on average every 2 months

NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is today 25 satoshi which means in 6 months it is going to be -10X or 2.5 satoshi
Another way is NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is today 25 satoshi which means in 6 months it is going to be +10X or 250 satoshi!
The question is : "Is it real for me  to hold (and wait)  to hit this level?"
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We want to have tables that get the most activity and had issues with private tables. We do have 6 player tables and we may open more depending on demand.

We are excited to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) has now been listed on the exchange Dcoin and will be open for deposits on 26th of June and start trading on the 27th June.

Dcoin is a new growing exchange with excellent technology and user interface. They have a focus on the Asian and Western markets, this listing will expose NLC2 to new potential investors.

This exchange also supports trading for all USA customers.

You can read the new listing announcement on Dcoin’s website here: https://dcoindoc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029392952-Dcoin-List-NLC2-BTC-on-26th-June

Regards
NoLimitCoin Team
Good news and very good price to buy! IMO!
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

We are excited to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) has now been listed on the exchange Dcoin and will be open for deposits on 26th of June and start trading on the 27th June.

Dcoin is a new growing exchange with excellent technology and user interface. They have a focus on the Asian and Western markets, this listing will expose NLC2 to new potential investors.

This exchange also supports trading for all USA customers.

You can read the new listing announcement on Dcoin’s website here: https://dcoindoc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029392952-Dcoin-List-NLC2-BTC-on-26th-June

Regards
NoLimitCoin Team
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

We are happy to announce that NoLimitCoin (NLC2) is now available for trading again at #CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange! — as they have updated to the latest NLC2 Chain.

This is a decentralized exchange and it will work globally including the USA. We thank @CryptoBridge for doing a great job.

Start Trading today.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NLC_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 68
Great coin and dev, been plaYing fantasy and poker for a while now and can say its very good.   there are many ways to purchase nlc coin, bitcoin,alts,credit cards.

As the dev said above tho    DO NOT USE YOBIT.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
hey guys. saw yobit wallet was open and coinexchange too. nice work. question tho (im lazy this morning and dont feel like researching) but is POW still on with this project or has it ended?
NLC2 is a POS 4% x year coin and cant be mined. ty. About Yobit.com please stay away form that exchange regarding NLC2 and I suggest any coin. They are un responsive and seem to be in total scam mode. Chat is full of desperate people losing coin non stop. They re opened our wallet on the old chain as a scam. People send in coin and it never arrives. We are not responsible for lost coin sent to Yobit and we are looking at filing a report with local authorities in Russia about their non-stop theft of coin from people and no response after months of tickets. 
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
BEWARE OF YOBIT.

Avoid Yobit for NLC2 . Do not send, buy or withdraw NLC2 from there. They are on the wrong chain. It was done intentionally and maliciously so they can keep the coins on the right chain that arrive. They have done it to other coins. There is no response from them after 5 months and hundreds of tickets and they are acting maliciously by not updating code and actually re opening the wallet and manipulating prices to make it attractive, so then people send in coin, and it never arrives, to the exchange, but they have their scam wallet, on the right chain and keep the coin. We are asking CMC to remove.  We are trying to get delisted completely from Yobit and I think the exchange could go down this year. So dont leave any coin there. If you have NLC2 there we will swap them for you, just create a Yobit code there with the NLC2 and we can take that and then send you the coin. Send the Yobit code by PM @nlc2dev.  I used to like them, but I realized its true what is all over the internet. I am making formal complaints to the authorities in Russia as it equates to financial crimes, taking coin this way. We had been compensating 2-3 people per day on those transactions if they where small, but we will no longer do that, and if you lose coin because it was to Yobit we will no longer replace or insure it. As you know Cryptopia funds are insured so you can file a claim by [email protected]  and indicate your email at Cryptopia and amount you had there. We will then get confirmation from them of the balance and a release from you that if they ever return the coin and on the right chain, we own those coin.

We are considering a website to allow people to post their stories and use as evidence when it is presented to authorities in Russia. Yobit has caused so much aggravation to the crypto world and now we are also caught in their web of scams. There is no question NLC2 will pursue legal channels as this is the position of NLC2 when there is an actor that has stolen coin and can be pursued and possibly prosecuted. I have already lined up a series of contacts in Russia and will get some help from a local attorney to report such actions. It is too bad, as Russia is a leader in Crypto and some bad actors should not tarnish their position in the world of crypto, but it does. Their owner had been arrested, but the site is till up.

We will soon announce a link we can set up and not just for NLC2, but for all others that have had cases. If you have coin there, NLC2, as I said, we can swap you out with a Yobit code, if you have any other coin there, I also suggest you pull it. I think its about time, the crypto world bands together when we need to and make ourselves heard, in the face of a scam we cant stop as their site. is up, and now its getting worse. All chat there is about people that cant find any of their coin they send and then they get banned, as I had. They are also known for selling and trading coin they dont even have and then when you need it, its not there.

Beware of Yobit, and I suggest you stay as far as you can from that exchange.

Dev
NLC2
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
hey guys. saw yobit wallet was open and coinexchange too. nice work. question tho (im lazy this morning and dont feel like researching) but is POW still on with this project or has it ended?
Pages:
Jump to: