Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 24. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Dear DEVs! Why are the orders for the withdrawal of tournaments not baked? You write that conclusions in 48 hours. This time has almost passed, but the money for the purse has not yet come.

sorry we are still finalizing the auto payment method, and also we study certain accounts to make sure there are no multiple accounts as we ban these. So I know you are a long time user, no problem. What is your screen name?
Activity: 574
Dear DEVs! Why are the orders for the withdrawal of tournaments not baked? You write that conclusions in 48 hours. This time has almost passed, but the money for the purse has not yet come.

It is alwayse like this! Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I'm really liking this coin and think there is some big opportunity in it. The NLC2 crew is extremely transparent about everything in their company. They did not try to cover up the website hack and handled it very well. They update the public and have live QA. The Dev team seems to be hauling with new updates. The price increase has been nice too. Glad I got in this one.
Activity: 14
NLC2 is the only Fantasy sports coin that matters, it is going to the moon!
Activity: 29
The supply coin, specifications. This is the second sports coin I have seen...  Roll Eyes

What is the other fantasy sports coin that you are referring to?
x-p
Activity: 25
I'm having trouble making any connections to sync with the blockchain. Any nodes I can manually point this to in order to sync it?
Leave it running over night and it will sync. If you still happen to have issues come to NLC2 slack and direct message me @x-p
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I'm having trouble making any connections to sync with the blockchain. Any nodes I can manually point this to in order to sync it?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
please assist me, my pending withdrawal since the 22nd of july has not been processed yet,process as soon as possible.. please
my screen name: tetapi

thanks in advance
Should have been already processed. If you have not received it or have any other questions. The NLC2 slack is the fastest way to get help, @nlc2dev or @x-p or @dan is always there
I've sent a message to @nlc2dev on slack 4 days ago, and nlc2dev says "....Ok. We are doing these this week. It's due to size. Will get done." Ty

Has your withdrawal been resolved?
i still haven't received, ah wait, but nlc2dev promise will process in this week, we must be patient ... it seems NLC2 developer team is very busy now
Activity: 8
Withdraws will be completed this week.

Live Interview of NLC2 CEO/Dev

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7YJ5WaKvng

I hope it is true!
I'll wait for that!
Thank you!
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Withdraws will be completed this week.

Live Interview of NLC2 CEO/Dev

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7YJ5WaKvng
x-p
also @fluffytoes once your wallet gets synced you can hover your mouse over the lightning bolt to see if you are staking (wallet has to be open and unlocked in order to stake)
x-p
Just installed the Windows NLC2 wallet but it doesn't appear to be syncing. At least, I see no obvious feedback that says it's syncing.
The wallet just sits there, displays it's "(out of sync)" and waiting for a connection. The computer is connected to the internet and
is currently staking another altcoin so the internet connection is working.

1) Is there a chain file or bootstrap file I can download to expedite the syncing?

2) Is there something else I have to do to tell the wallet to start syncing?

Thanks

by the time you read this you will have probably figured it out but:

hover your mouse over the checkmark to see how the syncing is going (it takes at least a few hours)
Activity: 8
please assist me, my pending withdrawal since the 22nd of july has not been processed yet,process as soon as possible.. please

thanks in advance
Should have been already processed. If you have not received it or have any other questions. The NLC2 slack is the fastest way to get help, @nlc2dev or @x-p or @dan is always there
I've sent a message to @nlc2dev on slack 4 days ago, and nlc2dev says "....Ok. We are doing these this week. It's due to size. Will get done." Ty

Has your withdrawal been resolved?
Activity: 19
Just installed the Windows NLC2 wallet but it doesn't appear to be syncing. At least, I see no obvious feedback that says it's syncing.
The wallet just sits there, displays it's "(out of sync)" and waiting for a connection. The computer is connected to the internet and
is currently staking another altcoin so the internet connection is working.

1) Is there a chain file or bootstrap file I can download to expedite the syncing?

2) Is there something else I have to do to tell the wallet to start syncing?

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 505

thanks in advance
x-p

thanks in advance
x-p
I'm getting "not authorized" to login or something like that Huh.
Anybody here actually logged in on that cryptofantasysports site  Undecided
Check your spam folder for an email confirmation link.
x-p
I still get "You are not authorized to Login" error on actual game site.
Did you confirm your email? The mailing server is being upgraded but until that is done, some emails still go to spam
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Seems the things go back in the normal and ppl start to buy back! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: