Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 23. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Good coin. I like it.))
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Where i can download nlc2 windows wallet?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Anyone having this problem in cryptofantasysports?  (You can only withdraw up to your winning amount) .
All the coins that I have on my cryptofantasysports are won in the previous NFL season, I don't understand why I get this error.

Is there anyone who can help?  To be honest I don\t understand this kind of restrictions for old players like me ( I played the game at very early stage ... )

Thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey there congrats on get up and running?
Just wondering when we can accept NFL and more affordable games.
I want to play but cant afford the buy ins you are currently offering.

After navagating through the site a second time i found the answers to  my questions. For some reason I only saw the 5000 and 10000 coin games. Glad to see there are a variety of buy in games.
Excited for NFL games coming soon.
Any chance of getting listed on Bittrex? Also I know some high rollers that are not into cryptocurency but might like playing on a site like this with lower traffic. How can i become an affiliate?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I have sent a message in slack 2 weeks ago.. pending withdrawal hasn't been processed yet,
screenname: tetapi
please assist me

All large withdraws are subject to analysis for primarily multiple acct collusion. We are not saying this is one of those accounts, but because of the amount it is under review. Sorry for the delay.

Ty

Dev
i have played from last season, all of that from the contest win a few months ago, screenshot proof i've sent in pm
Thank You
my withdrawal status has been rejected, and I have made a new withdrawal, details and screnshot I send in pm
Thank You
Activity: 4
Hey there congrats on get up and running?
Just wondering when we can accept NFL and more affordable games.
I want to play but cant afford the buy ins you are currently offering.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
How can I sync up my desktop wallet? Do I have just stay connected and wait?

Thanks!

as far as i understood you only need to connect internet and wait and how long to sync depend how much block should downloading

Yes, the slow internet connection also affects the sync and the number of blocks as well.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Thanks!

as far as i understood you only need to connect internet and wait and how long to sync depend how much block should downloading
Activity: 3

Thanks!
I have sent a message in slack 2 weeks ago.. pending withdrawal hasn't been processed yet,
please assist me

All large withdraws are subject to analysis for primarily multiple acct collusion. We are not saying this is one of those accounts, but because of the amount it is under review. Sorry for the delay.

Ty

Dev
i have played from last season, all of that from the contest win a few months ago, screenshot proof i've sent in pm
Thank You
Activity: 49

Hi dev, My withdrawal status. No message found for key : WITHDRAW_STATUS.Error
Please fix it. Thanks.

can you give me a screen shot? or email [email protected]

I've send you the screenshot.
My screen name is lavote
Thanks.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Loving the huge growth with this coin recently!! I think there is a good chance we could break the 100M Market Cap in the next few days. Keep up the good work NLC2!

The best part is getting there with a bunch of really passionate people.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Dear DEVs! Why are the orders for the withdrawal of tournaments not baked? You write that conclusions in 48 hours. This time has almost passed, but the money for the purse has not yet come.

It is alwayse like this! Huh Huh Huh Huh

Like what? everyone gets paid, but we are slow with larger amounts to make sure the meet the criteria and are not a parallel account. But much faster withdraw will be here soon. But we are just analyzing parallel accounts and once those are fully Identified and banned, then auto payment can start. So all payments are being made and there are a very small amount pending, over 90% are out. So we will get to 100% very soon, but you cant withdraw free coin, you need to win it and then you can withdraw. We will soon have the filters in to prevent withdraw request that does not meet the criteria of Win. All payments always get paid.

What is you screen name?

Can I get your screen name please?

Please fix it. Thanks.

can you give me a screen shot? or email [email protected]
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
please assist me

Ty

Dev
please assist me
Activity: 49
Dear DEVs! Why are the orders for the withdrawal of tournaments not baked? You write that conclusions in 48 hours. This time has almost passed, but the money for the purse has not yet come.

Like what? everyone gets paid, but we are slow with larger amounts to make sure the meet the criteria and are not a parallel account. But much faster withdraw will be here soon. But we are just analyzing parallel accounts and once those are fully Identified and banned, then auto payment can start. So all payments are being made and there are a very small amount pending, over 90% are out. So we will get to 100% very soon, but you cant withdraw free coin, you need to win it and then you can withdraw. We will soon have the filters in to prevent withdraw request that does not meet the criteria of Win. All payments always get paid.

What is you screen name?

Please fix it. Thanks.
Activity: 29
Loving the huge growth with this coin recently!! I think there is a good chance we could break the 100M Market Cap in the next few days. Keep up the good work NLC2!
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

What is you screen name?

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

What is you screen name?
Pages:
Jump to: