Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 25. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I still get "You are not authorized to Login" error on actual game site.
x-p
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
No need to panic. The NLC2 domain just got redirected, but the server and all the information is safe.

EDIT: this redirect issue has been quickly fixed and all is good now
Activity: 214
I'm getting "not authorized" to login or something like that Huh.
Anybody here actually logged in on that cryptofantasysports site  Undecided
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Please how we play I want to explain
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
please assist me, my pending withdrawal since the 22nd of july has not been processed yet,process as soon as possible.. please
my screen name: tetapi

thanks in advance
Activity: 8

I performed NLC withdrawal from 5 days ago still unresolved?
I want to know why there is such a delay?
Account: [email protected] (name: duongbtc)
Thank you DEV!
http://imgur.com/a/iL48P
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

Soccerplatform being unleashed on 11 August!

https://www.nolimitcoin.org/

amazing times ahead for this coin, only the speculations about the platform is rocketing the price let alone the launch. Any marketing plans dev ?
Activity: 2
Payments from the fantasy game have started to be sent, about 50% out. The rest will be sent over a few days.

Thank you for your patience, and a bit more if you have not gotten it.

Dev
Sorry dev, this is 2 weeks from the promise, when will the withdrawal be in process?thanks
Activity: 420

Soccerplatform being unleashed on 11 August!

https://www.nolimitcoin.org/

In about 30 mins Soccer is going to be released on nolimitcoin. Be fast!! Because big gains are coming.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I just know about NLC2 today maybe too late Smiley. Anyone can explain for me that why my friend sign up under my ref link but I don't get any NLC bonus amount? And I only get 50 NLC free for sign up but need to play 10k NLC to withdraw Smiley)) how can I get that amount? It's really big
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I would like to play but website is without evenst since may , how could play on cryptofantasygame without any sport events?
Activity: 46
Hey now, I resemble that remark!

Newbies are losers. See them whining bcus they lost a few dollars.
Activity: 15
Dear DEVs. What kind of nonsense? Where did my money disappear from the cryptofantasysports account? I had 12000 NLC2 in my account. This is my money! I honestly earned them! For a long time all social networks, forums and chats were buzzing from my referral links. I brought a lot of people to your project. In addition, I played and won. My last order for withdrawal you processed by 50%. And the rest of the output you left in my account due to the fact that part of my referrals did not play. I wanted to play this part (12000 NLC2). Now you have my 12000 NLC2 taken from me. On my balance sheet 0 (zero) !!!! You write to me: "Reversal of referralpayment due to insufficient activity by referrals". Give me back my honestly earned money !!!
And why did you decide that my referrals (who did not play before) will not come to you now. You will soon have new tournaments, and your exchange rate has become high. I'm sure that most of my referrals will come back to you. And you just took my honestly earned money from me! Please review your policy! Give me back my money!
My login cryptofantasysports: bulalex

Kidding right, if you referred people who are inactive, or don't play at all, why should you be paid for it?

In order to take away the coins that the person earned, you need a strong reason. For example, the rules should clearly stipulate the time when referral fees will be nullified if referrals do not play. And it may well turn out that my users will play. And then what? I will again be credited with those coins that they took from me? Or accrue on the new referral terms? There were no such rules before! This is my money and I want to get them into my account!
Make PrintScreen in the places where you placed referral links. And then everything is possible for you to return.

I've been in cryptofantasysports for a very long time (about a year). I participated in the prediding tournaments. When I registered in the project cryptofantasysports, then almost immediately began to look for referrals (it was a long time ago). Then I began to notice less and less attention to finding referrals. Of course, during this time I did not save links to the forums where I described cryptofantasysports. To restore this information will take a very long time (perhaps more than one day).

Then spend this time, at least on partial evidence of placing your referral links.
Activity: 289
Dear DEVs. What kind of nonsense? Where did my money disappear from the cryptofantasysports account? I had 12000 NLC2 in my account. This is my money! I honestly earned them! For a long time all social networks, forums and chats were buzzing from my referral links. I brought a lot of people to your project. In addition, I played and won. My last order for withdrawal you processed by 50%. And the rest of the output you left in my account due to the fact that part of my referrals did not play. I wanted to play this part (12000 NLC2). Now you have my 12000 NLC2 taken from me. On my balance sheet 0 (zero) !!!! You write to me: "Reversal of referralpayment due to insufficient activity by referrals". Give me back my honestly earned money !!!
And why did you decide that my referrals (who did not play before) will not come to you now. You will soon have new tournaments, and your exchange rate has become high. I'm sure that most of my referrals will come back to you. And you just took my honestly earned money from me! Please review your policy! Give me back my money!

Kidding right, if you referred people who are inactive, or don't play at all, why should you be paid for it?

In order to take away the coins that the person earned, you need a strong reason. For example, the rules should clearly stipulate the time when referral fees will be nullified if referrals do not play. And it may well turn out that my users will play. And then what? I will again be credited with those coins that they took from me? Or accrue on the new referral terms? There were no such rules before! This is my money and I want to get them into my account!
Make PrintScreen in the places where you placed referral links. And then everything is possible for you to return.

I've been in cryptofantasysports for a very long time (about a year). I participated in the prediding tournaments. When I registered in the project cryptofantasysports, then almost immediately began to look for referrals (it was a long time ago). Then I began to notice less and less attention to finding referrals. Of course, during this time I did not save links to the forums where I described cryptofantasysports. To restore this information will take a very long time (perhaps more than one day).
Activity: 15

Activity: 2
2x my withdrawal not in process, that is dated 24/11/2016 as much 46000nlc2 and  29/7/2017. When that's my result win in many contes, my acon name is supang. Please in the dev process, thanks
 https://prnt.sc/g5ldyj and https://prnt.sc/g5len6 and https://prnt.sc/g5le5y
Activity: 289

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Insiders have about 25% not 85%, having 85% of a coin is like having a restaurant with 50 tables and not letting anyone eat at 40 because I want to eat at all of those 40 tables. The formula for insiders on crypto is not to own a majority, not to sell early and wait a long time to even think if selling any coin. The only way a coin is valuable is when many people hold it, so that 85% theory is wrong. Yes many top heavy wallets, and that is because people have accumulated and you can tell, alot of money came in and is coming in. Its a natural effect of a rising coin when its still cheap, to where large money comes in and starts to accumulate ahead of a major move. This also is a good indicator that holders with a lot ar note selling.  This means that the actual available supply in circulation is less. So dont let that wallet screen distort the situation and that is, that the top blocks are in cold storage and wont see the market for years. There is no more coin except for one season of the sports and will be sold via sports game. After this season, the game will need to go to the exchange like all other platforms.

Dev

Seriously? Who are you fooling here?

https://image.ibb.co/drC7ba/nlc2.jpg

This is their richlist where you can clearly see that the top 25 wallets hold 85% of the coins. Yes 85%, and some of these wallets are from the same people as well. There is also a group of people who bought almost all of the coins at 20-30 satoshis privately from the owner and that Dan guy, and are now shilling this coin together. What do you think will happen when they start to sell? The prices will crush in minutes with this ratio. I feel sorry for the people that are buying in now, you will get dumped on so hard and fast when it happens...
Pages:
Jump to: