Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 31. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I like the development of this coin and the potential it has.Good things are coming up and I think it has every possibility to increase it's market cap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Good sign to NLC2 holders, price go up before new soccer season will start. Its time to be a part of No Limit community and excellent chance to prepare for new crypto sport season.
Activity: 15
The best project that I saw. Buy until expensive. Dev keeps his word.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Nice yobit pump starts! Nlc price rising, its good investment for some months. Soccer will start in August and NFL in september. Wait and hold!
yeah, love to see they're pumped in yobit. i'll wait for NFL again in september.
Still holding my NLC, i think it will be a good investment too.
i hope NLC pump on yobitl goes everyday. Cheesy
i'm so happy to hear that NLC back alaive again. I wait for NFL too.
so nostalgic to play on cryptofantasysport. it's been a long time Smiley
Activity: 308
Nice yobit pump starts! Nlc price rising, its good investment for some months. Soccer will start in August and NFL in september. Wait and hold!
yeah, love to see they're pumped in yobit. i'll wait for NFL again in september.
Still holding my NLC, i think it will be a good investment too.
i hope NLC pump on yobitl goes everyday. Cheesy
Activity: 403
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi

A New slack group has been created, NLC2 followers are invited.

http://bit.ly/2sgSiFD

NLC2
Dev
Activity: 574
When I see this website is very simple and easy to understand it's good a lot translating, very good, I am sure this project will be many who join.
Activity: 5
 My mail when registering: [email protected]. My login: Karina. My commands: karishaodessa and karishaodessa16.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
One of our major NLC investors started a slack channel all about NLC and how to plan the launches.

https://nolimitcoingroup.slack.com/

Dev

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Withdrawal of money received! Not the full amount of the half-way, but more than 50%, but it does not matter. The main thing is that the guys are working. Maybe it's my users did not all play and that's why I limited the amount of withdrawal.
And I will continue to play in the future! And many new users will bring in games. I will continue to talk about this project in the forums and chats in the future!
Success to you, the developers cryptofantasysports

I never received the withdrawal of money. "You must play the whole Free 10,000 NLC then any amount of you win, you can take out"

We are only paying referral when those play and are not the same player. So in case anyone created another account to ge the referral fee, we dont pay this. We study every case, so in this case the payment was for the contest wins. Once the referred players play and its clear that its not the same person, we will pay referrals.

Thank you

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Withdrawal of money received! Not the full amount of the half-way, but more than 50%, but it does not matter. The main thing is that the guys are working. Maybe it's my users did not all play and that's why I limited the amount of withdrawal.
And I will continue to play in the future! And many new users will bring in games. I will continue to talk about this project in the forums and chats in the future!

I never received the withdrawal of money. "You must play the whole Free 10,000 NLC then any amount of you win, you can take out"

What is your user name?
Activity: 5

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
All withdraw requests have been completed for cryptofantasysports.com

Stay tuned for August launch of soccer and Sept of NFL but NLC campaigns will soon start as well as other platforms using it.

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
No payments!
Order withdrawal is still in the process!

Yes, this will be the true launch of the fantasy game and the coin itself.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
No payments!

What is your screen name Alex?
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
No payments!
Activity: 403
As i understand now will be a pause in games until August, and this will be an excellent opportunity to buy and accumulate cheapest coins. Hope NLC advertising campain really starts in August.
Pages:
Jump to: