Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 35. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Here are some ads and they are placed for next week.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hbnxtb1lztosc7/AADpnVruwbs8Almvk7bkIAxla?dl=0

So we are on for next week.

ty

Dev

i'm getting ready dev. finally, my NLC2 won't sleep anymore Smiley
i want to try BTC pool too  Grin
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Here are some ads and they are placed for next week.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hbnxtb1lztosc7/AADpnVruwbs8Almvk7bkIAxla?dl=0

So we are on for next week.

ty

Dev
Activity: 403
Maybe the dev decided to stop giving priomises, and come announce here when the soccer is actually ready..?

Yes its like that. Now we are ready!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week for sure.

Ha ha, again next week Grin I cant trust you, your promiced that many times. Do you have any proofs?
Activity: 313
Sorry, for long delay in response.

Soccer on track, but has been delayed for various reasons, all of which have to do with improving the experience.

Champagne is cooling now, as we are close to launching Soccer, probably next week. So sorry for y absence, I have been totally on the game with the developers but as we get closer to launch we will keep up this chat. Promotion is coming, as well as coin promotion. Patience will pay off and far from bothered by your post, I am encouraged, as once we start and play, it will be great. We will have Bitcoin contest as well as NLC.

Hi to all, a few more days and Soccer released.

ty

Dev

glad to hear this, i want  to play ASAP since i have some NLC2.  Grin
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
There were no league matches this last weekend. Now we face the final phase of competitions in Europe, a good moment to start the soccer game.

Yes but we have USA, Mex, UK and Spain. Then we will add cups. So yes but we can get games from other leagues if we need.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
There were no league matches this last weekend. Now we face the final phase of competitions in Europe, a good moment to start the soccer game.
Activity: 280

Soccer on track, but has been delayed for various reasons, all of which have to do with improving the experience.

Champagne is cooling now, as we are close to launching Soccer, probably next week. So sorry for y absence, I have been totally on the game with the developers but as we get closer to launch we will keep up this chat. Promotion is coming, as well as coin promotion. Patience will pay off and far from bothered by your post, I am encouraged, as once we start and play, it will be great. We will have Bitcoin contest as well as NLC.

ty

Dev

that's what we want. some updates. hopefully soccer will finish ASAP.  Smiley
good luck dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Maybe the dev decided to stop giving priomises, and come announce here when the soccer is actually ready..?

Yes its like that. Now we are ready!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week for sure.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

ty

Dev

yes, maybe like that.
but why dev didn't post any single word for some update on soccer project here?  Sad Sad
even he didn't post anything on twitter.  Cry we curious about that.
we just need some information.

NLC dev came here the other day and it seems that he simply has nothing to say and show.
Activity: 280

yes, maybe like that.
but why dev didn't post any single word for some update on soccer project here?  Sad Sad
even he didn't post anything on twitter.  Cry we curious about that.
we just need some information.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Activity: 364
what happen with soccer?
you canceled it ?  Grin

need some news here
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Rafael Groswirt, you are doing everything to scare off the last stakeholders in your project. So mediocre promotion with such inflated ambitions I have not seen for a long time.
Where is the soccer Huh Where is the developer Huh
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
Thanks for that K. NLC will be delisted on Nova and only NLC2 will remain,  NLC is marked for delisting. As soon as Soccer is out, we can expect the coin to have more demand and ultimately more volume and we hope to soon be able to enter Poloinex. They like to see the coin for a while before they ad it. Soccer game is a big deal. We are testing and we are days away from our first week. we will announce here and via email to all registered members.

Dev

This reminds me of a text with a set of keywords for search engines: soccer, volume, soon, poloniex, big deal. Only next set of promises and nothing concrete.

I think so, I kept waiting and waiting, but there is no definite news. Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Thanks for that K. NLC will be delisted on Nova and only NLC2 will remain,  NLC is marked for delisting. As soon as Soccer is out, we can expect the coin to have more demand and ultimately more volume and we hope to soon be able to enter Poloinex. They like to see the coin for a while before they ad it. Soccer game is a big deal. We are testing and we are days away from our first week. we will announce here and via email to all registered members.

Dev

This reminds me of a text with a set of keywords for search engines: soccer, volume, soon, poloniex, big deal. Only next set of promises and nothing concrete.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Thanks for that K. NLC will be delisted on Nova and only NLC2 will remain,  NLC is marked for delisting. As soon as Soccer is out, we can expect the coin to have more demand and ultimately more volume and we hope to soon be able to enter Poloinex. They like to see the coin for a while before they ad it. Soccer game is a big deal. We are testing and we are days away from our first week. we will announce here and via email to all registered members.

Dev

Why do you constantly tell about Poloniex? Such talks made me doubt you are indeed serious. Its like saying "Tomorrow my son will play piano in school contest for 2-nd graders, and if he plays well, I am sure US president will soon come to listen it, and Rotschild family will definitely support his musical career."

This coin should go a long way until Poloniex even notice it. If you are serious about this project, please tell the real doable plans with real achievable dates, not just shoot the moon. Empty promises just undermine your credibility.

Even if Soccer is a big deal, it is nothing if not being promoted well. Better to come up with *real* schedule (even if it means soccer will be released after weeks or months from now), then make *real* plans for promotion.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260

Dev

a very good job and produces excellent results.
Continued success, dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

Dev
Pages:
Jump to: