Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 28. (Read 127196 times)

x-p
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
people are waiting more than 1 week  Huh! that is funny, good to know anyway , i was suppose to sent some btc dont think i will now
You will get your NLC2 ASAP, but this will be a one time thing because of your situation.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
people are waiting more than 1 week  Huh! that is funny, good to know anyway , i was suppose to sent some btc dont think i will now
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
Dev, I have withdrawal and have not entered my wallet until now
 Account: lovebird
Team: combo
Withdrawal: 20000
I have made a withdrawal 1 week ago, but have not entered my wallet yet
How long does the withdrawal take normally , withdrew some of my NLC to stake yesterday and wondering how long I should wait.

THanks
guys , I have a question maybe you can help.

Played on the website before swap , those NLC coins in my balance on http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/ can I withdraw to yobit?

Thanks for help
How long does the withdrawal take normally , withdrew some of my NLC to stake yesterday and wondering how long I should wait.

THanks
i am waiting for my Withdrawal since 2 days !

4 days to Withdrawal my coin and still waiting , could you please fix the problem thanks!

Dev, maybe again enjoy the holiday before the game in august start
 Smiley
All dev are on holidays? so better if they close the website and they are starting to make another job! that cannot be an exscuse, 4 days is long time to wait for Withdrawal, i was on holiday too but i had all time to get into my account and check!

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WITH WITHDRAWAL ISSUES, the dev just did a youtube interview and said this "The people that have requested withdrawal now, give me a few days please, it is like 50 or 75 or maybe more, just give me a few more days because it used to be 1 by 1 transaction, so we are working on basically a way to do them all once..." 49:12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBk7GT5xOgs

Also I just check in the Slack for this issue and the final fix date is Tuesday

I will try my best to assist with this bitcointalk and all the questions because the devs are really busy with all that is happening behind the scenes.

Thanks for the explanation . Glad to hear that devs are working hard.

x-p

THanks

Played on the website before swap , those NLC coins in my balance on http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/ can I withdraw to yobit?

Thanks for help

THanks

4 days to Withdrawal my coin and still waiting , could you please fix the problem thanks!

Smiley
All dev are on holidays? so better if they close the website and they are starting to make another job! that cannot be an exscuse, 4 days is long time to wait for Withdrawal, i was on holiday too but i had all time to get into my account and check!

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WITH WITHDRAWAL ISSUES, the dev just did a youtube interview and said this "The people that have requested withdrawal now, give me a few days please, it is like 50 or 75 or maybe more, just give me a few more days because it used to be 1 by 1 transaction, so we are working on basically a way to do them all once..." 49:12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBk7GT5xOgs

Also I just check in the Slack for this issue and the final fix date is Tuesday

I will try my best to assist with this bitcointalk and all the questions because the devs are really busy with all that is happening behind the scenes.
x-p
Also a slack invite will be nice.

Is there anyone who can invite me ? Just reply and I will pm my email.

Thanks

NLC2 join slack: https://slackin-gmzcpigeld.now.sh/
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

THanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
Activity: 54
Is there going to be a redesign of the cryptofantasysports website? I find it has a pretty bad user experience and could use some proffesional remake.
Also a slack invite will be nice.

Is there anyone who can invite me ? Just reply and I will pm my email.

Thanks

Thanks for help
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

Smiley
agree with you, please dev could you check my withdrawal, is over 100 hours now!
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260

Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 54
Are there any talks with bigger exchanges such as bittrex ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
Activity: 14
It works fine just download the wallet for you're platform https://www.nolimitcoin.com/ sign up and download.
Activity: 1
Is there a wallet where we control our private keys?

Also, webwallet 2.0 exe link doesn't work.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
I was surprised and surprised to see nlc2 soar above the price after swap.
Very salute for your work, dev
Now nlc2 is a valuable coin.
Hopes nlc2 to stay in the stock and its value is higher.
Success for you, dev
Pages:
Jump to: