Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 34. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Thanks for those playing. We have not even announced to our members, just here. So soon we will get a lot more players as we will email all of the members and ads for the game are going ni soon as well as for NLC.

ty

Dev

Dont see any promotion for NLC, dev, do you really like the 21 sat? I dont like this, soccer starts, but nobody knows about it. May be you will be more active?

not yet, but in preparation of the ads and campaign now. In a few days. We will see many more regs.

ty

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Whats up??? In general nothing is clear! That week has put 1000 NLC, has typed a command and not one player did not play... There Is no conclusion from a site, NLC falls every day.... Make competitions on 2500 NLC, what people, having received a bonus could understand that it interestingly in the future. And 50000 sat on btc. Nobody will run to put now on yours 0.1 BTC. (P.S you and have not written to me on Mail as promised)

Hey Alex, will get to that email ASAP, sorry, big promotion is coming for game and coin, but we used these 2 weeks to get some issues resoled that only come up with users playing. Ok We will add some more contest, but our goal is to get paid BTC players for the large contests and soon dollars with Visa/MC to play. we will add more contest taking your suggestions into consideration.

We also will run NLC promotion and bounty campaign. I will see if the Forum moderator will allow us to advertise Soccer and NLC here.

So yes now was a soft test these 2 weeks, but we are announcing today and starting ads in a few days.

Thanks

Dev
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Whats up??? In general nothing is clear! That week has put 1000 NLC, has typed a command and not one player did not play... There Is no conclusion from a site, NLC falls every day.... Make competitions on 2500 NLC, what people, having received a bonus could understand that it interestingly in the future. And 50000 sat on btc. Nobody will run to put now on yours 0.1 BTC. (P.S you and have not written to me on Mail as promised)
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Thanks for those playing. We have not even announced to our members, just here. So soon we will get a lot more players as we will email all of the members and ads for the game are going ni soon as well as for NLC.

ty

Dev

Dont see any promotion for NLC, dev, do you really like the 21 sat? I dont like this, soccer starts, but nobody knows about it. May be you will be more active?
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

ty

Dev
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
SOCCER OPEN!!!!

http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE.

Please report any issues here.

We will load contests later today.

Cheers!

i just noticed this. okay i should make a team now.  Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Soft launch this week, official launch next, and we will advise our thousands of players by email as well as place ads. So this week its like insiders week. We will face some issues, but we fix them as they come. As we move forward, the contest sizes will increase dramatically.

Thanks to those at the game. You get 50K Sat as well as 2500 K to sign up, but even if you have an acct, you get the 50K Sat to play BTC contest also.

Dev

good news. thanks for the hardwok dev, i'll try it now.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Soft launch this week, official launch next, and we will advise our thousands of players by email as well as place ads. So this week its like insiders week. We will face some issues, but we fix them as they come. As we move forward, the contest sizes will increase dramatically.

Thanks to those at the game. You get 50K Sat as well as 2500 K to sign up, but even if you have an acct, you get the 50K Sat to play BTC contest also.

Dev
SOCCER OPEN!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE.

Cheers!

wooow. finally here. let's game start.  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
Great news, time to create teams.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
SOCCER OPEN!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE.

Cheers!

Great, game start! Thanks, it was long waiting event. Now we need to start big pr campaign on bittalk and other media.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
SOCCER OPEN!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE.

Cheers!
Time for soccer, or not yet? Who can answer this simple question?

i don't know. but they keep their promise to launch this week. but i don't know the details.  Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Time for soccer, or not yet? Who can answer this simple question?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue
And... No Germany!!? Shocked

everyone is doing his job ..and it is not a time to point out others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dev, is it possible to reserve some features (or maybe some competition types) for NLC only, so they are not available for BTC players, but get available if you use NLC?

NLC is your own coin, so you need to promote that over BTC, so users have an incentive to use it.

Yes Drey, that is the logical thought for sure, but the reality is that Bitcoin is now this bright embryonic form of value and you cant hide that, so we are happy to be along side of BTC. I think the action will be on BTC and we will offer purchase of NLC at the site once they have BTC, which is the real goal. Hard Currency. BTC, later dollar when we finish the credit card integration soon. So we need BTC to attract and that will also give NLC more exposure to buyers and the contests in NLC will have added % so people will be enticed to spend BTC to buy NLC.

So, we will pursue the promotion of NLC as #1, but we believe the path is through BTC volume.

ty

Dev
the reserved feature will be that our amazing deals will be in NLC, that is what will be attractive to NLC contest.

okay, i'll wait the release date for soccer.  Smiley
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Dev, is it possible to reserve some features (or maybe some competition types) for NLC only, so they are not available for BTC players, but get available if you use NLC?

NLC is your own coin, so you need to promote that over BTC, so users have an incentive to use it.

Yes Drey, that is the logical thought for sure, but the reality is that Bitcoin is now this bright embryonic form of value and you cant hide that, so we are happy to be along side of BTC. I think the action will be on BTC and we will offer purchase of NLC at the site once they have BTC, which is the real goal. Hard Currency. BTC, later dollar when we finish the credit card integration soon. So we need BTC to attract and that will also give NLC more exposure to buyers and the contests in NLC will have added % so people will be enticed to spend BTC to buy NLC.

So, we will pursue the promotion of NLC as #1, but we believe the path is through BTC volume.

ty

Dev
the reserved feature will be that our amazing deals will be in NLC, that is what will be attractive to NLC contest.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

ty

Dev
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 364
Here are some ads and they are placed for next week.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6hbnxtb1lztosc7/AADpnVruwbs8Almvk7bkIAxla?dl=0

So we are on for next week.

ty

Dev

i'm getting ready dev. finally, my NLC2 won't sleep anymore Smiley
i want to try BTC pool too  Grin

yeah finally some updates.
i hope this soccer goes smoothly for next week.
Pages:
Jump to: