Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 27. (Read 127196 times)

x-p
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Keep an eye on NLC2 Grin Some very interesting things are about to launch very soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Damn so this coin has No Limit is it a solider too
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
Hi,

Withdraws from the game will be done today or tomorrow, as we are finishing up the automated system, to avoid any delays in the future.

Sorry for the delay

Thanks

Dev
ok thanks , today is gone, wait for tomorrow! thanks dev
Wow very good news dev, with automatic or instant withdrawal, it will be easy for fantasy players nlc2, and i am sure August will be very successful for fantasy game nlc2
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Hi,

Withdraws from the game will be done today or tomorrow, as we are finishing up the automated system, to avoid any delays in the future.

Sorry for the delay

Thanks

Dev
ok thanks , today is gone, wait for tomorrow! thanks dev
x-p
Hi

We try to keep all in the chats also so anyone not in the Slack chat group can come and now that whole group is like staff, they all know what is going on and answer many questions. So split time between here and Slack to stay on all NLC2 news.

https://nlc2.slack.com/

ty

Dev

Here is the invitation for everybody here to join the NLC2 slack
https://slackin-gmzcpigeld.now.sh/
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi

We try to keep all in the chats also so anyone not in the Slack chat group can come and now that whole group is like staff, they all know what is going on and answer many questions. So split time between here and Slack to stay on all NLC2 news.

https://nlc2.slack.com/

ty

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi,

Sorry for the delay

Thanks

Dev
Very sorry

You are right, its not good

So. Sorry and withdraw will get done very soon and then going forward no delays.

Thanks

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Hi,

Sorry for the delay

Thanks

Dev
legendary
DEv is not promoting very well specially here on his thread, who is going to sent any money after this bad replay form users who is waiting more than 11 days to withdraw from the website? it is just ridiculous..dont you think so?
Activity: 15
This coin truly has a lot of potential.It has gone up already but from my point of view it's just the beginning.A lot of updates are on the way and the crypto fantasy market is huge so keep that in mind.It can reach a much bigger market cap.

This coin actually has NO potential at all. It was pumped by a group who controls 85% of the tokens and it is being manipulated with fake walls all the time. Just do your research and think logically.

You have every right to have your own opinion.

HOWEVER I suggest you look at the facts:

NLC2's slack group is one of the most active groups I have seen and it has only 300+ members who are all believers. I don't have time to post you the endless list of features that is currently worked on and stuff that is just about to be released... But if you have time, look at the 1hr+ interview with the devs that was just posted on Youtube (it was live on Jul 21st) and you will understand.

Have you fix your problem, are still people waiting for widrawall since 10 days now

This is a one time problem because withdrawals have been done manually until now. there will be an update shortly which will automate it. The devs said that it will all be processed by Tuesday 25th Jul 2017 (tomorrow)

are you sure dev said it will be processed the 25th jul 2017? i am still waiting for my coin today is 11 days any news? what dev said?  is this a joke or real project?

It seems same problem here , I was patient , they said that everything will be solved yesterday . Now it's already 26th and nothing. I have a withdraw for more than 7 days and one for 5 days and nothing.
Also asked 2-3 friends who also played and tried to withdraw and same problem , even more delay than .

Apologize for my english.

Thanks
Dev is now busy with the promotion of the project and the start of a new season. So just wait.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
This coin truly has a lot of potential.It has gone up already but from my point of view it's just the beginning.A lot of updates are on the way and the crypto fantasy market is huge so keep that in mind.It can reach a much bigger market cap.

This coin actually has NO potential at all. It was pumped by a group who controls 85% of the tokens and it is being manipulated with fake walls all the time. Just do your research and think logically.

NLC2's slack group is one of the most active groups I have seen and it has only 300+ members who are all believers. I don't have time to post you the endless list of features that is currently worked on and stuff that is just about to be released... But if you have time, look at the 1hr+ interview with the devs that was just posted on Youtube (it was live on Jul 21st) and you will understand.

Have you fix your problem, are still people waiting for widrawall since 10 days now

This is a one time problem because withdrawals have been done manually until now. there will be an update shortly which will automate it. The devs said that it will all be processed by Tuesday 25th Jul 2017 (tomorrow)

are you sure dev said it will be processed the 25th jul 2017? i am still waiting for my coin today is 11 days any news? what dev said?  is this a joke or real project?

It seems same problem here , I was patient , they said that everything will be solved yesterday . Now it's already 26th and nothing. I have a withdraw for more than 7 days and one for 5 days and nothing.
Also asked 2-3 friends who also played and tried to withdraw and same problem , even more delay than .

Apologize for my english.

Thanks
legendary

Activity: 54
Btw what do you guys think of FootyCash, it's pretty similar in regards to NLC, right ?
legendary

today is the 25th , still waiting for my coin, i have requested the 15 july 2017 to withdraw my coin from the website, 10 days right now ! could you ask your dev when he will sent the coin? thanks
Activity: 574

Sound great to me , today dev will process all the issue, i trust this project , lately the they made good jump , good dev ! thanks for the info
x-p

legendary

x-p

Activity: 14
NLC2 is going to be huge, get it while it's still cheap,don't say i never told you.
x-p
You can register and get your referral link at any time, use that link to bring friends and get credit for their play.

Dev

There is still a 100 NLC2 bonus just for signing up to cryptofantasysports.com now (it will drop down 25 NLC2 in a few days so hurry up)

Also you can find your referral link under:
menu>my account>profile>my referal link

You get 25% for your referrals AND 10% for the referrals of your referrals !
Pages:
Jump to: