Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 12. (Read 28224 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There is very important information:
NXB will be disabled on altmarkets.cc
There are many bugs on altmarkets.cc...
We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
what bugs? I hope it's not because of orders - 10 sat per nxb or less? And you can't control it.       
I'm not trolling! Situation is suspicious.
Maybe you will list to another exchange?
-
I Will Give Advice.
If you want to develop and attract investments, you should use all available media tools. And you go with the alternative stock exchange, closed Discord. This is a bad trend!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
To strong your project create a discord server or contactme ❤ 

we closed the server of discord a week ago, this is a hotbed of trolls, constantly have to answer the same questions, and the topic on the forum is not moving, and so we have public communication

Many of you are criticized, but if there was no other choice, then this is the right decision.
As well as freezing history with altmarkets.cc and stop trading here. Probably all the same it is worthwhile to hire an additional manager and maybe better just several for communicating with the community and investors. So far, the project looks good but spammers and fraudsters use that fact without active managers.
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2
updated windows qt  wallet a bit.  technically, nothing has changed, changed the design to fit our concept , in the header link to the new wallet  already.

you can download, enjoy, wallet for mac will collect as the time until the end of the year for sure)) if you need qt for linux can put if you need to have.

while all,
 now we are actively working on the development of API , payment gateway , work takes a lot of time , the gateway is very serious. I think this quarter we will finish it, and testing and integration of API will deal   new year
Activity: 103
I really liked this project! I think that the coin of the NXB has a great future! At least it stands out among other projects with masternodes!
Yes. Step by step. Working hard. No hype or lying promises.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I really liked this project! I think that the coin of the NXB has a great future! At least it stands out among other projects with masternodes!

we closed the server of discord a week ago, this is a hotbed of trolls, constantly have to answer the same questions, and the topic on the forum is not moving, and so we have public communication
Just active in telegram?
Telegram and this topic. If you want to talk about the project or ask something.
Activity: 43

Just active in telegram?
copper member

Activity: 82
We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
Thank you.
Activity: 40
bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

another Russian Troll

Why just Troll? maybe the guy's in trouble. have you tried writing to technical support?
Yo have to ask for this guys  Wink....and i can tell you than you will haven't any clear ansver from this guys.
All their problems is nothing. Just dirty stuff and trolling. Everyone can check this information in other topics (their posts in other projects). They are just miners. They are looking for fast money.
Activity: 82
I see that most exchanges have only fake trading volumes (there are some good oins with no trading). Some of them is slowly dying. Hype is over and nobody wants to lose money any more Smiley (like in 2017)
bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

another Russian Troll

Why just Troll? maybe the guy's in trouble. have you tried writing to technical support?
Yo have to ask for this guys  Wink....and i can tell you than you will haven't any clear ansver from this guys.
copper member

another Russian Troll

I talked in chat with a representative of the exchange, a similar problem is not described through the form of communication  !!! Troll  !!!
Activity: 131
Merit: 10

another Russian Troll

Activity: 43
guys tell me what asic would be better to buy , and where to look to not only for this coin , universality
Baikal giant x10
Quark, Qubit, X11 and more algo
Baikal family Asic
Check official site Baikal!

thx

what about delivery to Lithuania? where to buy which site to order ?

Baikal in amazon. Good cluck
Activity: 23
guys tell me what asic would be better to buy , and where to look to not only for this coin , universality
Baikal giant x10
Baikal family Asic

thx

what about delivery to Lithuania? where to buy which site to order ?
Activity: 24
Baikal giant x10
Baikal family Asic
Activity: 66
Mining an ASIC algo with a CPU is not the best idea my friend Cool
I see Smiley, but maybe some peole need this information
He can try everything Wink
Yes. Just for fun Smiley. I'm thinking about asic
There is about 0.2-0.5 NXB per day for this CPU Grin
It is so small amount....no need to burn your cpu.
Yes. But you can mine some amount to hold and w8 for a good price Wink
....you never know, you never know Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: