Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base - page 13. (Read 28224 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
guys tell me what asic would be better to buy , and where to look to not only for this coin , universality
bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

dev write in a header ,  give the link Russian theme  , let them write  there

these Russians climb around like cockroaches
Activity: 103
Mining an ASIC algo with a CPU is not the best idea my friend Cool
I see Smiley, but maybe some peole need this information
He can try everything Wink
Yes. Just for fun Smiley. I'm thinking about asic
There is about 0.2-0.5 NXB per day for this CPU Grin
It is so small amount....no need to burn your cpu.
Activity: 48
bitstorage.finance exchange is scam and theirs coin Nxboost is scam too. There is no feedback.The orders are changed by them at a price 10 times lower than they has been exposed by the owner. The account was blocked, there were remained 90k of nxboost. Do not contact with neither the exchange nor the coin.

another Russian Troll
Activity: 82
What are you talking about Huh What do you mean by saing scam? There is no depends with NXB coin and your account on bitsrorage or other exchange. This is NXB coin topic and no one cares about your problems with any exchanges or trading. Undecided
copper member
Activity: 357
Merit: 2

friend, you're funny

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 66
There is about 0.2-0.5 NXB per day for this CPU Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
on the website the norm-does not hurt the eyes, does not dazzle, all you need. with the logo... That's possible. in my opinion difficult to read

http://www.vanhongan.com/uploadimg/header_nxb.png
Header was update logo for easy to read !

Even small details is very important for people Smiley
Activity: 28
on the website the norm-does not hurt the eyes, does not dazzle, all you need. with the logo... That's possible. in my opinion difficult to read

http://www.vanhongan.com/uploadimg/header_nxb.png
Header was update logo for easy to read !
at all all all smartly happened. The new algorithm sends coins simply in seconds. The new wallet works without failures. Masternodes charge steadily and do not fall off , my holding for 8 days . I bought a token cloud master node NXBMN, on the exchange https://bitstorage.finance/market/NXBMN-BTC charge a daily deposit . the new site looks very good and serious and dignified.  header  topic ANN  decorated, we immediately see a professional. the project is worthy of attention. unfortunately I not equipment for mining, I can only buy coins , which is what I do
website cool!!!   header ANN cool !!   the new designer pleases

i Have buy some NXB coin cause this project is good so far Smiley
Activity: 48
website cool!!!   header ANN cool !!   the new designer pleases
Activity: 43
The nxb platform has interesting goals, but I don't have enough information to get a full picture of the project! In any case, I want to wish the team success!

we are preparing a roadmap to describe all the goals, slowly we will update the header and show our project goals so you can see the whole picture in General,

we try to talk less and work more, we have little money for the promotion and purchase of advertising, we spend all the money and effort to develop

THX
I have bought some nxb. I am monitoring your project. Try to try.
Thanks for your opinion

Logo with Color & cut - Flat design, color not harmful to your eye.

Maybe Text (Payment Gateway) hard to read
Pages:
Jump to: