Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OCTO - Resurrect 888 - New Counterparty Asset - page 8. (Read 37807 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
The first published blog on XCPassets.org is from Kris at OCTO Smiley

https://xcpassets.org/2015/05/04/we-are-octo/
19SyjrV99DX1bU7TarWRPYviLa1Vzqe1xA

Please consider donating Bitcoin to Michel's legal defense.

https://youtu.be/acnxOEp3Mzk
You can post it whenever is good for you! Haha just make sure I'm first Tongue

So if I submit writings about something other than OCTO that is more general it will go under community blogs, correct?
It will go under Community blogs since you are not a direct Counterparty Rep and since it doesnt have to deal with OCTO, but you are absolutely welcome to write those kind of blogs, they are encouraged Smiley
You can post it whenever is good for you! Haha just make sure I'm first Tongue

So if I submit writings about something other than OCTO that is more general it will go under community blogs, correct?
No problemo! I appreciate you guys at FoldingCoin and all of the listed donations. Everyone here has had some interaction with OCTO and helped us in different ways.
Its also nice to see that you are the first person to be submitting a blog post on xcpassets.org, nice work!

Hey, a place to blog and promote, and be paid for it in FLDC? A place to advertise and pay in FLDC? Counterparty Central? Win, win, win Smiley

I think this is the best thing I've seen in quite awhile.
yeah! Thanks for the compliments Cheesy I am reviewing your blog now, do you want me to post it right away or do you want it posted later?
No problemo! I appreciate you guys at FoldingCoin and all of the listed donations. Everyone here has had some interaction with OCTO and helped us in different ways.
Its also nice to see that you are the first person to be submitting a blog post on xcpassets.org, nice work!

Hey, a place to blog and promote, and be paid for it in FLDC? A place to advertise and pay in FLDC? Counterparty Central? Win, win, win Smiley

I think this is the best thing I've seen in quite awhile.
DJSlick donations

1D9zSxjWbVrPTwbfmT6HcjJ1nXsYmp9nd3

FoldingCoin Dev Team donations

178bc6SiCyoXJTXqSDQ6d978UVPX3TKWhb

DNOTES community donations

1NnhoV5LDnMn56zzDL65FQn2WamYxL9TUk

Cryptomoms.com donations

1Einv9auKP1Y6aNj9feiFnWRKCRgtP56Vp

These donations will be collected between May 3rd and June 3rd. Please send a few OCTO or any other assets you like Smiley

After the June 3rd deadline, I will give the recipients until June 10th to claim their donations by providing their Counterwallet addresses. If they do not claim the donations all funds will be sent to the OCTO devs fund address.

OCTO devs fund address: 12tLdoXzqCdRh5wFvNZvCUwyspEac43Xpa

Thanks for all of your donations and for supporting community members and OCTO-friendly groups!

This is great Kris, thanks for doing this, its much appreciated Smiley
DJSlick donations

1D9zSxjWbVrPTwbfmT6HcjJ1nXsYmp9nd3

FoldingCoin Dev Team donations

178bc6SiCyoXJTXqSDQ6d978UVPX3TKWhb

DNOTES community donations

1NnhoV5LDnMn56zzDL65FQn2WamYxL9TUk

Cryptomoms.com donations

1Einv9auKP1Y6aNj9feiFnWRKCRgtP56Vp

These donations will be collected between May 3rd and June 3rd. Please send a few OCTO or any other assets you like Smiley

After the June 3rd deadline, I will give the recipients until June 10th to claim their donations by providing their Counterwallet addresses. If they do not claim the donations all funds will be sent to the OCTO devs fund address.

OCTO devs fund address: 12tLdoXzqCdRh5wFvNZvCUwyspEac43Xpa

Thanks for all of your donations and for supporting community members and OCTO-friendly groups!

You can check the current balances on blockscan.com.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
lookin good, i'll also check out the video on youtube as I am doing crap around the house as well
great hangout today with plenty of cool news. be sure to listen to the youtube version of you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPuxNu2SOM

if you are into Minecraft, FoldingCoin released some news about a project coming soon. it will involve minecraft, merged folding assets including OCTO and the ability to play minecraft to find private keys and win Bitcoin. it will also feature merged folding cities in minecraft such as OCTO town where you must use OCTO to buy and sell.

i immediately loved the sound of this. if you are interested, listen to the meeting. if you would like to assist that dev in his project, reach out to Robert at FoldingCoin and maybe he will hook you up with him.

also, FoldingCoin has launched a new Counterparty site!!! you can submit blogs about your asset and other Counterparty news. you will be paid in FoldingCoin for your submissions and can purchase ad space on the site with FoldingCoin.

you can also upvote OCTO on their site! please go and vote for both OCTO and OCTOFAME on their page! register and get to blogging about all things Counterparty and OCTO!

https://xcpassets.org

upvote us here! you probably have to register first.

https://xcpassets.org/all-assets/
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hey guys. 3 PM EST today. FoldingCoin Google Hangout. I'll be there. If you want the latest news about foldingcoin, folding@home and other merged folding assets, tune in. I believe this is scheduled for the first Sunday afternoon of each month at the same 3 PM EST time slot.

I would love to but have errands to run!!!
Hey guys. 3 PM EST today. FoldingCoin Google Hangout. I'll be there. If you want the latest news about foldingcoin, folding@home and other merged folding assets, tune in. I believe this is scheduled for the first Sunday afternoon of each month at the same 3 PM EST time slot.
Anyone know what went wrong with my swap

Spreadsheet says no 888 in this address

Octocoin wallet transaction details

Date: 6/03/2015 10:24
To: Octo Burn 8burnYouroctoHere4oCToPartyXRcdDgX
Debit: -818.70567579 888
Transaction fee: -0.04 888
Net amount: -818.74567579 888
Transaction ID: 6a7d668448fcbf5a9ce8eeb5777730748855f24117ade02abb3e3856a59a1eb2-000

Block explorer

Height 313393         2015-03-06 01:26:11        + 818.70567579

Counter wallet address is correct?

Thanks

I see the transaction. Did you provide us with a Counterwallet address? Did you submit how many coins you burned from what Octocoin address and fill in your Counterwallet address that you wanted us to send to? I do not see you on the spreadsheet where you submitted that?

Yes i followed all the steps
Counterwallet address is 1N51WjbFr5DSamkMoFDnxmjTuuTW9EnYUh

Transaction no. 10 on the spreadsheet
2/23/2015 3:19:36   8UzmubRgwqC9GMs2AhXyEYiEX4CMLyYwUU   1N51WjbFr5DSamkMoFDnxmjTuuTW9EnYUh   818.7456758   No 888 in this address
Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nfukjfGvfwwI6Y2dUY13eVZLF6NmslkvXtx7GczO-g/pubhtml

Thanks

Any luck finding out what happened to this deposit?
Is there a block explorer i can use to check it out?

Thanks

I just sent it. Sorry about the delay. Check your counterwallet address in an hour and it should be there.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone know what went wrong with my swap

Spreadsheet says no 888 in this address

Octocoin wallet transaction details

Date: 6/03/2015 10:24
To: Octo Burn 8burnYouroctoHere4oCToPartyXRcdDgX
Debit: -818.70567579 888
Transaction fee: -0.04 888
Net amount: -818.74567579 888
Transaction ID: 6a7d668448fcbf5a9ce8eeb5777730748855f24117ade02abb3e3856a59a1eb2-000

Block explorer

Height 313393         2015-03-06 01:26:11        + 818.70567579

Counter wallet address is correct?

Thanks

I see the transaction. Did you provide us with a Counterwallet address? Did you submit how many coins you burned from what Octocoin address and fill in your Counterwallet address that you wanted us to send to? I do not see you on the spreadsheet where you submitted that?

Yes i followed all the steps
Counterwallet address is 1N51WjbFr5DSamkMoFDnxmjTuuTW9EnYUh

Transaction no. 10 on the spreadsheet
2/23/2015 3:19:36   8UzmubRgwqC9GMs2AhXyEYiEX4CMLyYwUU   1N51WjbFr5DSamkMoFDnxmjTuuTW9EnYUh   818.7456758   No 888 in this address
Spreadsheet can be found here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nfukjfGvfwwI6Y2dUY13eVZLF6NmslkvXtx7GczO-g/pubhtml

Thanks

Any luck finding out what happened to this deposit?
Is there a block explorer i can use to check it out?

Thanks
oh boy. i thought that was a once and done thing.  i'll definitely go back there to post again!

Originally it was but at this point it serves no purpose. When it get's later into the year, early next year, and the value is up it will be interesting to see. But since we won't gain traction price wise until then, may as well allow monthly for everyone.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
oh boy. i thought that was a once and done thing.  i'll definitely go back there to post again!
Pages:
Jump to: