Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 10. (Read 127538 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 31, 2015, 02:16:32 PM
Decentralization…including when it comes to devs. There needs to be a dev "TEAM" not a single person. Who's got code skills?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
January 30, 2015, 07:14:44 PM
Website and shop are down?

End of grow??

Im really amazed of the people complaining Grow is dead... just because the dev isnt posting something each day, doesnt mean a coin died Roll Eyes
This +1

People tend to panic and they will never understand something like that...

EDIT. Why aren't we on C CEX's voting list? With few votes and some % BTC from people we could move up to the top of the list...

I will try to get on on there Wink

I still havent got a message from my hosting company back...My servers are paid for the next 3 months...(I took a 6 months package) so that message is really strange... normally they reply within 24hrs... Looking for alternatives atm...

I said it before... my personal life has had a real bad time the last 2 months... my relationship went bust... new job.. etc... bare with me folks...
Activity: 532
January 30, 2015, 11:30:45 AM
So does that mean Barry is done with it¿

I don't know if he is done with it, but it is not a good sign that his website is already unavailable for 3 or 4 days, maybe even longer.

Well he hasnt answer in here either, thats  why im saying
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2015, 09:25:19 AM

I don't know if he is done with it, but it is not a good sign that his website is already unavailable for 3 or 4 days, maybe even longer.
January 30, 2015, 09:22:39 AM
legendary
January 30, 2015, 09:08:05 AM
Look at this:

http://www.grow-coin.pw/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Very disappointed in Mr. Barry. Taken 5BTCs, making a pretty nice website (which is now suspended). Didn't invest in PR. It was my worst investment ever. Lost 2 BTC on this one.

I think some action is needed, or it will be again one of those 1000 coins that has hit the market and went away in silence.

So were not going anywhere are we? lol

Unless someone take it over... but why take it over without earning something on it.
January 30, 2015, 09:00:02 AM
Look at this:

Very disappointed in Mr. Barry. Taken 5BTCs, making a pretty nice website (which is now suspended). Didn't invest in PR. It was my worst investment ever. Lost 2 BTC on this one.

I think some action is needed, or it will be again one of those 1000 coins that has hit the market and went away in silence.

So were not going anywhere are we? lol
legendary
January 30, 2015, 08:59:32 AM
Look at this:

January 30, 2015, 08:50:48 AM

How are the things going like the web-wallet?

Yep it should be really advanced since it says Feb as a deadline, so barry?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
January 29, 2015, 03:08:17 PM

How are the things going like the web-wallet?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 29, 2015, 02:46:36 PM

End of grow??

Im really amazed of the people complaining Grow is dead... just because the dev isnt posting something each day, doesnt mean a coin died Roll Eyes
This +1

People tend to panic and they will never understand something like that...

EDIT. Why aren't we on C CEX's voting list? With few votes and some % BTC from people we could move up to the top of the list...
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 26, 2015, 02:41:11 PM

End of grow??

This +1
legendary
January 26, 2015, 02:02:32 PM

End of grow??

There seems to be a problem with the hosting company.. looking into this now...

If you are impatient... pls go ahead and dump your coins... This is the last time I will state that I will not leave this project.

I am still working on some things, but like I said before.. A one man dev team isnt going to cut it these days..

I can't no buysupport to dump Wink
January 26, 2015, 12:55:48 PM
I am still behind you Barry, but first maybe it is better to work on the face of GROW (distance it from the weed) and then develop it. Currently I have a lot of work, but when it's finished I'll talk with FAIL lead dev about GROW.

How are you going to distance this coin from the weed, are you nuts?

I meant GROW not to be only weed-oriented coin.

And what exactly -oriented you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
January 26, 2015, 12:45:12 PM
I am still behind you Barry, but first maybe it is better to work on the face of GROW (distance it from the weed) and then develop it. Currently I have a lot of work, but when it's finished I'll talk with FAIL lead dev about GROW.

I meant GROW not to be only weed-oriented coin.
January 26, 2015, 12:40:59 PM

End of grow??

If you are impatient... pls go ahead and dump your coins... This is the last time I will state that I will not leave this project.

I am still working on some things, but like I said before.. A one man dev team isnt going to cut it these days..

legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 26, 2015, 11:51:23 AM

End of grow??

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
January 26, 2015, 11:48:01 AM

End of grow??

legendary
January 26, 2015, 08:13:32 AM

End of grow??
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 26, 2015, 07:16:26 AM