Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 13. (Read 127539 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2015, 01:12:30 PM
4 days no update.

Barry, what is going on?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 07, 2015, 07:20:54 AM
Hello,

LTC pair for GROW on EmpoEx is now live!

http://empoex.com/trade/GROW-LTC

Happy trading!

Now youre awesome
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
January 06, 2015, 12:47:55 PM
Hello,

LTC pair for GROW on EmpoEx is now live!

http://empoex.com/trade/GROW-LTC

Happy trading!
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 06, 2015, 07:28:09 AM
So guys as you may now coin-swap is now owned by gaw scammers, so I suggest we try to get another exchange!

Why noone talks about empoex?

I am talking with them every day, but at the moment they have very little volume. Btw I convinced them to create VIA (Viacoin) pair which soon will be live. I will try to talk with EmpoEx to pair GROW with VIA. This will bring more attention, because Viacoin has very good future imo and EmpoEx were the first to launch such market.

Thats nice indeed, but dont you think that first we should ensure the BTC and LTC pairs?

Hm... GROW does not have LTC pair. I will try to talk with EmpoEx about that.

P.S. Do not worry about the current price. It will be hard for GROW to survive, but hard work is rewarded sooner or later. At the moment the most important thing is GROW marketing to be changed (to be not only weed oriented).
January 06, 2015, 07:07:50 AM
So guys as you may now coin-swap is now owned by gaw scammers, so I suggest we try to get another exchange!

I am talking with them every day, but at the moment they have very little volume. Btw I convinced them to create VIA (Viacoin) pair which soon will be live. I will try to talk with EmpoEx to pair GROW with VIA. This will bring more attention, because Viacoin has very good future imo and EmpoEx were the first to launch such market.

Thats nice indeed, but dont you think that first we should ensure the BTC and LTC pairs?
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 06, 2015, 07:01:10 AM

January 06, 2015, 06:57:19 AM

legendary
January 05, 2015, 03:44:43 PM
Exchanges are waiting for BIG BTC BTC BTC. Either paying them, or create huge volume on coin-swap for example, so that they start to get worried and want to add it too directly.

This coin needs one think. THE BLONDE Wink Get her involved, maybe give her a little bounty and you will see what happens with GROW!!!

You mean that blonde?! Here is what I think about people like her. Why do you need some blonde? Lets talk with Bobsurplus and use some BTC from poor BitBay investors and pump GROW to DA NEPTUNE!

Seriously...................

She moves markets a lot. Remember her CND movements to name one. CND was dead, nobody was buying it, till THE BLONDE came and it went crazy and GROW has a guy like Barry, so what will happen if more people find out about GROW Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 05, 2015, 02:34:40 PM
Exchanges are waiting for BIG BTC BTC BTC. Either paying them, or create huge volume on coin-swap for example, so that they start to get worried and want to add it too directly.

This coin needs one think. THE BLONDE Wink Get her involved, maybe give her a little bounty and you will see what happens with GROW!!!

You mean that blonde?! Here is what I think about people like her. Why do you need some blonde? Lets talk with Bobsurplus and use some BTC from poor BitBay investors and pump GROW to DA NEPTUNE!

Seriously...................

legendary
January 05, 2015, 02:17:44 PM
Why is nobody adding this coin? When you have stupid coins like XXV or 2015.... Those are being added on Bittrex. Life is so strange.
Probably because people see it as another "drug" coin and a good amount of exchanges refuse to carry those niche coins.
It's unfortunate because the drug market is really a strong candidate for crypto.

Kinda sad really  Undecided

POT/CANN seem to be readily accepted on exchanges and it could be argued they are even more 'drug' related then GROW.

One could even argue that if the shop was an afterthought the exchanges may have already been on board. But that is just some hypothetical scenarios that really don't matter anymore  Tongue

With the modest IPO, working shop, innovative destruction plan, and a small coin supply (And an honest active dev) one would think this coin would gain a lot of credibility and attention from the crypto community. But as I have said before the market seems very small for people growing MMJ (and other plants once we start moving that direction) and we need a little help finding our target audience and letting them know about this great opportunity.

I've got about 50k GROW that I am waiting to spend in the shop  Cheesy

The seed giveaway needs to be a huge advertising point to try to get this coin off the ground  Smiley

A raffle in the shop that can only be bought with GROW would be huge IMHO.

EDIT: Should have my ICO seeds soon. Going to be posting on the GROW forums once they are in my hands, and will be giving updates on my GROW grow  Wink

Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
January 05, 2015, 02:12:59 PM
Why is nobody adding this coin? When you have stupid coins like XXV or 2015.... Those are being added on Bittrex. Life is so strange.
Probably because people see it as another "drug" coin and a good amount of exchanges refuse to carry those niche coins.
It's unfortunate because the drug market is really a strong candidate for crypto.

Kinda sad really  Undecided

POT/CANN seem to be readily accepted on exchanges and it could be argued they are even more 'drug' related then GROW.

One could even argue that if the shop was an afterthought the exchanges may have already been on board. But that is just some hypothetical scenarios that really don't matter anymore  Tongue

With the modest IPO, working shop, innovative destruction plan, and a small coin supply (And an honest active dev) one would think this coin would gain a lot of credibility and attention from the crypto community. But as I have said before the market seems very small for people growing MMJ (and other plants once we start moving that direction) and we need a little help finding our target audience and letting them know about this great opportunity.

I've got about 50k GROW that I am waiting to spend in the shop  Cheesy

The seed giveaway needs to be a huge advertising point to try to get this coin off the ground  Smiley

A raffle in the shop that can only be bought with GROW would be huge IMHO.

EDIT: Should have my ICO seeds soon. Going to be posting on the GROW forums once they are in my hands, and will be giving updates on my GROW grow  Wink
legendary
January 05, 2015, 02:05:29 PM
I've a few PYRA coins, anybody interested in getting those for free. You have to hurry as Bittrex is planning to remove it.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
January 05, 2015, 01:12:27 PM
legendary
January 05, 2015, 09:10:17 AM
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
January 03, 2015, 09:03:02 AM
Second promo video concerning the GrowShop Cheesy

Its not finished yet though.. A few things need change.. The weed stuff in the ads must go out... So I need to do some photoshop first. But this is the concept :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stFDPE5_raI

Lovely video...I will do some promo tweets for it later..  Smiley
I still need to change a few things though! I need to make some new ads without marijuana related items Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 03, 2015, 02:09:32 AM

Its not finished yet though.. A few things need change.. The weed stuff in the ads must go out... So I need to do some photoshop first. But this is the concept :

Lovely video...I will do some promo tweets for it later..  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
January 02, 2015, 06:39:59 PM

December 31, 2014, 07:23:10 PM
Happy new year to every Grow supporter!  Smiley

CHEERS! Let it be a Growing new year  Cool

Happy new year guys!
Growcoin Chief
December 31, 2014, 03:21:47 PM
Happy new year to every Grow supporter!  Smiley

CHEERS! Let it be a Growing new year  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 31, 2014, 10:27:30 AM
Happy NEW YEAR GROW FAM..and I will be back to helping promo after the new yea.r.tomorrow cooking big meal for Parents and Fam.. Maybe I should go on masterchef lol.  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: