Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 11. (Read 127539 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 26, 2015, 02:33:13 AM
Where is Barry.... We need you...

Yep this seems a bit dead

Pretty bad, as i have invested 2 BTC in it. One of the first ICO that i lost money on, normally with ICO you make several % profit but this time, nope.

over at coin-swap people are getting sells at over 900 sat.I realize there are no buy orders but with some patience you could sell some away... wasnt ico priced at 500 something sats?.. those of us that rented to mine are doing much worse than you. (at least as far as % loss)  You must have a decent chunk of coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 24, 2015, 04:50:24 AM

Pretty bad, as i have invested 2 BTC in it. One of the first ICO that i lost money on, normally with ICO you make several % profit but this time, nope.

ICO  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2015, 07:17:07 PM

January 21, 2015, 08:26:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2015, 05:18:55 AM
January 20, 2015, 01:51:35 PM
Hi Guys Smiley

Yes ive been away for some time... I had some issues relationshipwise  Wink I had a difficult time unfortunately Undecided
On top of that, since bitcoin is so low, and there is hardly any "real" action on the altmarket atm. I was forced to get back to work fulltime (Ive been trading crypto fulltime since ~dec. 13) and needed to find a new job Cheesy with succes

I would also like to ask for some help of the development for Grow... A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink

So if you would like to be part of the GrowTeam, pls send me a PM

As for community members... dont be afraid to post suggestions in this thread  Wink

Good to hear you barrysand.
I was critical in some post because it was a little bit silence.

How are things going with your'e growshop.
Do you already sell something?

I understand its a hard way to develop, own a shop and having a job.

1 important thing is to getting the growshop alive.
Do you already set some advertisement?
Not in the crypto-community but mainstream advertisement.
I saw here in holland a lot of grow websites and they where not so user friendly as yours.
When you set advertisements on other websites like "marktplaats", Cannabisforums etc. people know that your'e shop exist.

When people know your'e shop exist than the shop come's soon or late alive.

I really like to hear some opinions from other community members.

Growshop is been live for ages now

I know that.
Try to read good Wink .

Oh sorry mate, too many screens  Grin
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 20, 2015, 11:33:01 AM
A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink
Hehe no problem, and guess what. I'm working on twitterbot.
(currently running for skeincoin @skeintip)

-current status: tip/balance/deposit are fully working. withdrawl is a bit bugged. (need to find a proper way so ppl can do. skeinbot withdrawl adress amount message , and also include the txfees. Also atm it ignores tips to ppl with _ in their twittername.

source is here, for those that care Wink
https://github.com/Biersteker/node-tip-bot-twitter
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
January 20, 2015, 09:18:36 AM
Hi Guys Smiley

Yes ive been away for some time... I had some issues relationshipwise  Wink I had a difficult time unfortunately Undecided
On top of that, since bitcoin is so low, and there is hardly any "real" action on the altmarket atm. I was forced to get back to work fulltime (Ive been trading crypto fulltime since ~dec. 13) and needed to find a new job Cheesy with succes

I would also like to ask for some help of the development for Grow... A 1 man development team is not going to cut it these days. Fortunately the small community that we have atm is pretty envolved Smiley GielBier for instance is doing a great job for keeping all the tipbots alive and such... cheers mate.. Wink

As for community members... dont be afraid to post suggestions in this thread  Wink

I'll try to help you with that, but first I must take care for my beloved FAIL. Smiley

P.S. Imho you should renovate the thread as we talked before. Logo, no "sticky-icky" words and such...

EDIT: EmpoEx paired GROW with LTC long time ago. You should add it in OP.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
January 20, 2015, 08:24:03 AM
Hi Guys Smiley

I saw here in holland a lot of grow websites and they where not so user friendly as yours.
When you set advertisements on other websites like "marktplaats", Cannabisforums etc. people know that your'e shop exist.

I know that.
Try to read good Wink .
January 20, 2015, 06:31:04 AM
Hi Guys Smiley

legendary
January 20, 2015, 06:05:03 AM
Hi Guys Smiley

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
January 19, 2015, 08:11:53 PM
Hi Guys Smiley

legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 19, 2015, 06:58:26 PM
Devs can't be on 24/7 to spoon feed us.. I'm not in the least bit worried.. This coin has great promise.

Don't expect 24/7. When i see nothing in a long time i got "worried".

This moment i see no future for grow. Hope that will change soon...

Imo Barry is a good guy and this proves in some way that he will not leave the coin that easy. That doesn't necessarily mean that GROW will succeed though. We'll see what will happen. Wink

Big dump today at empoex  Grin

0.012 BTC is a big dump? I would say it's enormous.
January 19, 2015, 02:26:47 PM
Devs can't be on 24/7 to spoon feed us.. I'm not in the least bit worried.. This coin has great promise.

Imo Barry is a good guy and this proves in some way that he will not leave the coin that easy. That doesn't necessarily mean that GROW will succeed though. We'll see what will happen. Wink

Big dump today at empoex  Grin
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
January 19, 2015, 10:18:42 AM
I'm working on a twitter tipbot atm.
I hope everything with barry is well.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 19, 2015, 10:02:34 AM

legendary
January 19, 2015, 09:58:26 AM

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 19, 2015, 09:46:38 AM
legendary
@FAILCommunity
January 19, 2015, 09:29:57 AM
About a week ago, Barry told me that he has personal issues and I completely understand and trust him. A coin will succeed if it has strong community which spread the word for it and take some actions. Waiting for the dev to say something is not one of them.

At least this thread is active again.

When the dev don't say anything the community have no feed to talk about.
So the community can't spread the word.

I can point out to 10s of coins which developers are not showing here for 1+ months and they still have active communities and trades. Everything can happen in life. Patience is a virtue (well.. most of the times leaves you bagholding worthless coin/s, but thats a risk which many of us takes in cryptoworld)
legendary
January 19, 2015, 08:50:32 AM
About a week ago, Barry told me that he has personal issues and I completely understand and trust him. A coin will succeed if it has strong community which spread the word for it and take some actions. Waiting for the dev to say something is not one of them.

At least this thread is active again.

When the dev don't say anything the community have no feed to talk about.
So the community can't spread the word.
Pages:
Jump to: