Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 7. (Read 127538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2015, 12:49:35 AM
Dev,glad to see you still here But some promotion should happen or this coin will be dump dead

Again 3 days no login, this guy is crap. We really need to find a new person, re-design the coin and push it forward. It is no use to keep the coin like this. Barry fault and is 5 BTC richer and now enjoying some nice expensive restaurant moments. He is eating with our money just unacceptable!!!

I will take the necessary steps against Barry. Either he refunds all the ICO people or i will take legal actions against him.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 19, 2015, 12:23:52 AM
Dev,glad to see you still here But some promotion should happen or this coin will be dump dead
legendary
February 18, 2015, 06:12:40 AM
Grow coin added to C CEX voting list, guys lets vote and move this coin!

You know why GROW didn't hit Bittrex, and will not hit C-CEX too, because it is drugs related.

I just did a ICO on PENCoin and PEN was added because of the huge hashrate. GROW also had huge hashrate but because it was drugs related it was rejected.

I purpose to move away from this drugs concept and this can be done by either Barry redesigning GROW or another DEV. With another DEV we have more opportunity to hit Bittrex, as a re-brand. Think of it.

Believe me that is not the problem at all

So what is the problem then? GROW had nice hashrate, pretty good hashrate but no exchanges. Look at PEN. They hit Bittrex in no time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 18, 2015, 05:55:14 AM

You know why GROW didn't hit Bittrex, and will not hit C-CEX too, because it is drugs related.

I just did a ICO on PENCoin and PEN was added because of the huge hashrate. GROW also had huge hashrate but because it was drugs related it was rejected.

I purpose to move away from this drugs concept and this can be done by either Barry redesigning GROW or another DEV. With another DEV we have more opportunity to hit Bittrex, as a re-brand. Think of it.

Believe me that is not the problem at all
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 17, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

They wouldn't add it on voting list in that case... They go through every single recommendation before they add it on vote list. 
legendary
February 16, 2015, 01:58:30 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 16, 2015, 01:40:06 PM
legendary
February 14, 2015, 05:53:17 PM

Barryzand! where have you been man! lol....

I'm dopecoindude from DopeCoin and I want to see if we can work something out with you re: cryptogrowshop.

Get back to me when you can bud!

I hope it is a good deal...
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
February 14, 2015, 05:46:49 PM

Barryzand! where have you been man! lol....

I'm dopecoindude from DopeCoin and I want to see if we can work something out with you re: cryptogrowshop.

Get back to me when you can bud!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 500
February 14, 2015, 01:08:34 PM

Wink
Growcoin Chief
February 14, 2015, 01:05:17 PM
Placebo... some people have auto login.... and bitcointalk set as their homepage... so everytime someone opens up internet on my home pc... my login status is updated...
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
February 14, 2015, 12:15:40 PM
Barry people got worried. Worried about their investment. So if it took 2 weeks before they anything hear than is this a very normal reaction. Especially in the crypto culture.

legendary
February 14, 2015, 10:46:15 AM
wow... such negativity...

Im on a business trip atm so I cant do anything while I am not at home... But it seems people are already organizing a take over... Go ahead and show me what you've got... Rather strange that a takeover has to take place instead of a partnership with new people  Cheesy

Oh yeah... calling people an asshole and a scammer is really helping me to put even more effort into this... Roll Eyes

The mainwebsite of grow and cryptogrowshop have been attacked several times, so now hosting is suspended.. and I cant seem to do anything about it... The server has about 199000 outstanding emails to sent... pretty fun guy who did this lol  Cheesy If the need is there I will set up a new hosting plan... but that depends on the takeover actions  Wink

OP will be updated later with new working wallet links for the time being

Come, Come, Come. You were several times on BCT, and you should see the updates on the thread, so it was not a lot of work to say hi or so... you didn't response on the website that went down, you just login on BCT and did nothing.... No updates on twittern etc. Even when you are at a business trip, you have internet and PLENTY of time in the evening to give some updates etc, in fact when you are on a business trip you have a lot more free time then when you are home, as on business trip, you do your work and get in the hotel and sleep.

The question of using some of the BTC amount to hire a PR person was just ignored... maybe you are a good dev, but one of the worst coin owners that i ever saw on BCT.

The suggestion to move away from the GROW concept was also ignored. The coin is now already more then 1 month old, and nothing has happened. That are the facts.

And yes, if a DEV doesn't response on his own thread for days (and was online) then i call that strange.

Growcoin Chief
February 14, 2015, 08:38:05 AM
wow... such negativity...

Im on a business trip atm so I cant do anything while I am not at home... But it seems people are already organizing a take over... Go ahead and show me what you've got... Rather strange that a takeover has to take place instead of a partnership with new people  Cheesy

Oh yeah... calling people an asshole and a scammer is really helping me to put even more effort into this... Roll Eyes

The mainwebsite of grow and cryptogrowshop have been attacked several times, so now hosting is suspended.. and I cant seem to do anything about it... The server has about 199000 outstanding emails to sent... pretty fun guy who did this lol  Cheesy If the need is there I will set up a new hosting plan... but that depends on the takeover actions  Wink

OP will be updated later with new working wallet links for the time being
legendary
February 14, 2015, 08:24:53 AM
I'll put up 1000 GROW to entice a credible development TEAM to come onboard. Who's willing to add to the bounty and, more importantly, who can we get that has a record of success to form the backbone of development?

I will add another 10,000 GROW by myself.

I like your enthusiasm! I'll raise mine to 5,000 GROW. So the dev bounty stands at 15,000 GROW. Who else is in and who can we find to develop?

I will add another 20,000 GROW for DEV if we hit Bittrex. So a total of 30,000 GROW to take on my side. So DEV.... where are you? Make a plan and make us happy.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 14, 2015, 06:08:32 AM
I'll put up 1000 GROW to entice a credible development TEAM to come onboard. Who's willing to add to the bounty and, more importantly, who can we get that has a record of success to form the backbone of development?

I like your enthusiasm! I'll raise mine to 5,000 GROW. So the dev bounty stands at 15,000 GROW. Who else is in and who can we find to develop?
legendary
February 14, 2015, 12:45:05 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 13, 2015, 09:54:25 PM
legendary
February 13, 2015, 05:25:15 AM
Agreed. The fact that personal problems completely derail development is a major red flag. A dev TEAM is needed. I'm ready to put up bounties for a takeover & rebrand to something less "weed"-centric. Anyone else with ideas?

Me too, infact remove the "weed" stuff, it was all created in the idea of CANN. A coin should be neutral. It is also the reason why C-CEX, Bittrex didn't at GROW coin.

New logo, new DEV, new marketing team and then you will see that GROW will hit C-CEX, Bittrex etc
Pages:
Jump to: