Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 8. (Read 127538 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 06:17:45 PM
Agreed. The fact that personal problems completely derail development is a major red flag. A dev TEAM is needed. I'm ready to put up bounties for a takeover & rebrand to something less "weed"-centric. Anyone else with ideas?
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
February 12, 2015, 11:10:26 AM
Doing a takeover, isn't that hard. Probably the only thing we need to do, is rebuild the design wallet with an other url. And properly examine the blockchain, how the coin distribution is atm.

But I vote against a takeover. Barry was rather serious about grow imo, that personal problems interfere with development, is a clear sign of lack of a dev-team. Lets just get a team together.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 12, 2015, 09:40:09 AM
I don't have the time (and it is unethical) to take it over as I am working on my own project. Let us wait when Barry is online again. I hope that he will tell us what is happening. If not.. I believe that he should return the funds from the ICO.

It's been two weeks since his last post. That's a long time for a dev to stay silent for. I hope he does not run away.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
February 12, 2015, 09:24:15 AM
I don't have the time (and it is unethical) to take it over as I am working on my own project. Let us wait when Barry is online again. I hope that he will tell us what is happening. If not.. I believe that he should return the funds from the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
February 12, 2015, 08:54:09 AM
So Barry is officially left?

Looks like he left grow.
Can't confirm that.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 12, 2015, 07:59:29 AM
So Barry is officially left?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2015, 02:48:45 PM
The coin itself is fantastic. I agree , a takeover is a great idea.

Vegas
What's special about this coin except for the shop?

In fact the shop was too much to get it on Bittrex.

I've suggested to use GROW as GROW for economie and move away from the weed type of things. With a new DEV, he will be able to get it on Bittrex, etc. Also people are still POS it like crazy, so there are enough people interesting but we need a leader.

something like:  "grow growing investments"

Indeed, a lot can be done for this coin. We just need a leader, a good dev, and a good PR person as this coin didn't had it. Barry just took $1,500 home. That are the facts, nothing else. Ok, he maybe spend $7 on his website domain.
legendary
February 11, 2015, 02:46:51 PM

Vegas

I've suggested to use GROW as GROW for economie and move away from the weed type of things. With a new DEV, he will be able to get it on Bittrex, etc. Also people are still POS it like crazy, so there are enough people interesting but we need a leader.

something like:  "grow growing investments"

legendary
February 11, 2015, 02:42:28 PM

Vegas

legendary
February 11, 2015, 02:41:43 PM
When somebody takeover this coin. This coin needs a concept. Barry's growshop idea fails.
With a new strong concept growcoin can hit other exchanges.

Maybe are there some community members with idea's what they expect from grow.
Let this be the coin to push crypto forward.

Does somebody knows here how a takeover works?

Let's discuss this thing

legendary
Activity: 1413
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
February 11, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
February 11, 2015, 12:34:06 PM

Vegas
legendary
February 11, 2015, 12:12:21 PM
He is (or was) online ,and even didn't say hi... i believe that say enough? Again a scammer.

I know that, but still wouldn't call him asshole or scammer. Sometimes we have bad moments in our life and people are reacting different.

I think you should take it over Cheesy
legendary
@FAILCommunity
February 11, 2015, 08:51:05 AM
He is (or was) online ,and even didn't say hi... i believe that say enough? Again a scammer.

I know that, but still wouldn't call him asshole or scammer. Sometimes we have bad moments in our life and people are reacting different.
legendary
February 11, 2015, 07:02:45 AM
I wouldn't call Barry an asshole, but we surely deserve some explanations as I started to be worried too. Barry, everyone has problems in their life, but work is work. For example, I have my own project, my father died about 8 months ago, but I just took 2 days off and I got back. Website and shop are offline for about 2 weeks and that is not serious at all. We are not talking about prices or exchanges here - we are talking about the coin's foundations.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 11, 2015, 04:34:27 AM
I wouldn't call Barry an asshole, but we surely deserve some explanations as I started to be worried too. Barry, everyone has problems in their life, but work is work. For example, I have my own project, my father died about 8 months ago, but I just took 2 days off and I got back. Website and shop are offline for about 2 weeks and that is not serious at all. We are not talking about prices or exchanges here - we are talking about the coin's foundations.

So yep he is in the coffee relaxing with a spliff
legendary
@FAILCommunity
February 11, 2015, 04:04:55 AM
legendary
February 10, 2015, 07:57:29 PM
Yes we are all waiting for the dev to do something, maybe we can find him in the GreenHouse paying with BTC

so the dev is abandoning the sinking ship because no exchangers want to take on this coins eh? sad , i lost my investment here  Undecided, those who would like to take my 0.1 btc of grow worth is pretty much welcome, ill sell for 0.1 too  Undecided

The problem is that this asshole was even online and didn't take the effort to say something. We should demand our money back. If this is pure scam then maybe legal steps has to be taken. We cannot allow people to just walk away after 1 week. Take $1500 home and don't do anything.

I've my own coin, and i'm still active for months! Already 7th month, and still i don't drop it, even that it is hard to keep it alife, but you have to take responsibility and not just steal money. I've lost 2 BTC on this one, and will take the necessary actions if needed.
legendary
Activity: 1413
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
February 10, 2015, 06:40:31 AM
Another silent week.
Activity: 840
February 10, 2015, 06:36:56 AM
Yes we are all waiting for the dev to do something, maybe we can find him in the GreenHouse paying with BTC

so the dev is abandoning the sinking ship because no exchangers want to take on this coins eh? sad , i lost my investment here  Undecided, those who would like to take my 0.1 btc of grow worth is pretty much welcome, ill sell for 0.1 too  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: