Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 15. (Read 127540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2014, 09:08:55 AM
As everybody knows, i'm moving away from GROW and i've added a giveaway contest

https://twitter.com/freedom190000/status/549182368427540480

There are some actions needed to avoid cheaters etc, and i want to give away the coins to REAL GROW Coin believers. The amount is 5,000 GROW that you will receive when you completed 5 surveys and be active for 30 days.

I believe that 5,000 GROW coins is not bad when you know that there are ONLY 1,6M coins, and that the block rewards was ONLY 48 per block. Spread the word.

Looks great, I will be participating for sure.

Thank you for the generous giveaway mate  Cheesy I will attempt to get some attention  Smiley

As long as you are active you will receive the coins Cheesy

I did something similar for another site, and all people join but never clicked on any of it Cheesy Is it greed or is it just because they are lazy? Cheesy
legendary
December 29, 2014, 09:07:44 AM
I am working on a promo video atm  Smiley

And I made a deal with a new seed supplier, Veggies and fruits are added to the shop in 24hrs, and a bunch of other stuff Wink

Great! did you also check with some online promoters?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 29, 2014, 08:28:39 AM
I am working on a promo video atm  Smiley

And I made a deal with a new seed supplier, Veggies and fruits are added to the shop in 24hrs, and a bunch of other stuff Wink
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
December 28, 2014, 11:04:25 PM
have about 10% in them, prime stakers and XPY, if they manage it correctly, they succeed the ltc and ripple easily. +POS without the el. costs may bring a lot of interest towards POS coins and their platform.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 28, 2014, 10:21:49 PM
well, grow traded on coin-swap, coin-swap purchased today with Gaw, to be integrated into the coming Paybase, if grow stays there. We can start dreaming a bit.

Sounds like an interesting development.

What's the majorities sentiments  about GAW?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
December 28, 2014, 09:30:00 PM
well, grow traded on coin-swap, coin-swap purchased today with Gaw, to be integrated into the coming Paybase, if grow stays there. We can start dreaming a bit.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 28, 2014, 08:38:49 PM
I really don't like that click advert stuff.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 28, 2014, 08:06:09 PM

There are some actions needed to avoid cheaters etc, and i want to give away the coins to REAL GROW Coin believers. The amount is 5,000 GROW that you will receive when you completed 5 surveys and be active for 30 days.

I believe that 5,000 GROW coins is not bad when you know that there are ONLY 1,6M coins, and that the block rewards was ONLY 48 per block. Spread the word.

Looks great, I will be participating for sure.

Thank you for the generous giveaway mate  Cheesy I will attempt to get some attention  Smiley
legendary
December 28, 2014, 08:40:14 AM

Activity: 328
December 27, 2014, 02:56:25 PM
I've been on your dot com.  Nicely done and I will be placing an order soon.  Currently hodl some grow on c-cex.

I haven't been through the 60 plus ann pages, so I apologize if this question has been asked before.

Why did you limit yourself to the cannabis niche?

GROW could be anything from deciduous trees to fodder and everything in between.   

Since when is grow added on c-cex?  Can't find it

Oops.  Damn.  Meant coinswap ofcourse.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 27, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
I've been on your dot com.  Nicely done and I will be placing an order soon.  Currently hodl some grow on c-cex.

I haven't been through the 60 plus ann pages, so I apologize if this question has been asked before.

GROW could be anything from deciduous trees to fodder and everything in between.   

It's not listed...
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
December 27, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

Activity: 328
December 27, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

legendary
December 27, 2014, 07:56:04 AM
I've removed all my orders, lack of community interest. Lack of exchange interest, lack of twitter interest. Goodluck to all the GROW owners, i'm moving forward.

Your intentions was clear to me and Barry can confirm what I wrote him on PM about maybe 10 days ago. Thank you for the honest IPO, but I don't like you... really.

P.S. Thats my honest opinion!

You can buy my share at ICO price Wink

Will talk about that next year. Maybe Barry can consider buying 50% of your share and I will buy the rest. I don't want to own all coins and its not about the money.

Yes and No. It is about expanding the use of a coin and make it more available for other people. It is about spreading the word of a coin, to increase market, but all is somehow linked to money. How better, how more activity a coin has how more people are willing to pay.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 27, 2014, 07:50:28 AM
I've removed all my orders, lack of community interest. Lack of exchange interest, lack of twitter interest. Goodluck to all the GROW owners, i'm moving forward.

Your intentions was clear to me and Barry can confirm what I wrote him on PM about maybe 10 days ago. Thank you for the honest IPO, but I don't like you... really.

Will talk about that next year. Maybe Barry can consider buying 50% of your share and I will buy the rest. I don't want to own all coins and its not about the money.
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
December 27, 2014, 07:41:24 AM
you're online ? Smiley

No man. I was IRC Op in our bulgarian network about 15 years ago and quite frankly... I hate it...

Ah thats a pity.. I love idling Smiley

What idling? When I was with @ on bigger channels I go out to buy cigarettes for 10 mins and when I sit in front of the PC - 50+ queries with "Give me @" or "asl pls". Cheesy We've had some good times back then, but IRC is dead to me.

IRC is for geeks mostly now.. true

Grin
legendary
December 27, 2014, 07:40:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
December 27, 2014, 07:21:27 AM
you're online ? Smiley

No man. I was IRC Op in our bulgarian network about 15 years ago and quite frankly... I hate it...

What idling? When I was with @ on bigger channels I go out to buy cigarettes for 10 mins and when I sit in front of the PC - 50+ queries with "Give me @" or "asl pls". Cheesy We've had some good times back then, but IRC is dead to me.

IRC is for geeks mostly now.. true
legendary
@FAILCommunity
December 27, 2014, 07:20:23 AM
you're online ? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
December 27, 2014, 07:15:17 AM
you're online ? Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: