Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 2. (Read 127538 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
March 25, 2015, 03:07:05 PM
Any ideas regarding the direction of further development?
legendary
Activity: 1120
March 25, 2015, 01:00:55 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
March 25, 2015, 12:37:57 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
March 25, 2015, 12:34:30 PM
Name: barryzand
Last Active: March 07, 2015, 02:25:17 PM
Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing special about this coin, it deserves to have no value, but you could say that about 90% of all coins. Which only goes to show you that with a bit of effort from the dev, or new dev, then it could have a value. The cannabis market is probably one of the hottest markets right now, and this coin could be part of it. With a bit of effort it can contribute to the cannabis community which would give it purpose and value.

C-CEX already told me in private that they will not list any drugs related coins. The same applies for Bittrex. GROW can be used in different ways, it is a powerful name, USE IT in the correct way.

Indeed. 90% of coins are worthless, i would even say 95%, but with the right people you can have a coin that is here to stay.
yet Dope is listed on bittrex

but that was at the hype before the new rules. I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on C-CEX if there is a new dev, and move away from dope.

Placebo,

Would you be able to help get Sativacoin (STV) back on C-Cex? We were listed there before but I haven't been able to get in touch.

Pastafarian

The problem is when it was already listed and get delisted that it is very difficult to get on a exchange again.

It's actually really easy to get on exchanges for free. You just need something innovative and good communication which next to no coins have  Grin
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
March 25, 2015, 12:33:15 PM
Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing special about this coin, it deserves to have no value, but you could say that about 90% of all coins. Which only goes to show you that with a bit of effort from the dev, or new dev, then it could have a value. The cannabis market is probably one of the hottest markets right now, and this coin could be part of it. With a bit of effort it can contribute to the cannabis community which would give it purpose and value.

C-CEX already told me in private that they will not list any drugs related coins. The same applies for Bittrex. GROW can be used in different ways, it is a powerful name, USE IT in the correct way.

Indeed. 90% of coins are worthless, i would even say 95%, but with the right people you can have a coin that is here to stay.

but that was at the hype before the new rules. I'm pretty sure that i can get GROW on C-CEX if there is a new dev, and move away from dope.

Placebo,

Would you be able to help get Sativacoin (STV) back on C-Cex? We were listed there before but I haven't been able to get in touch.

Pastafarian

no reason to be on c-cex since you're on trex already
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2015, 12:21:33 PM
maybe you and grow community is interested in this and the project to it related:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10879972
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
March 25, 2015, 12:19:02 PM
grow on what exchange is ?
i see STV on bittrex wow
i think cryptsy maybe interested

Nah, Barry already killed the coin (and my trust in him). Not saying a word for almost 3 weeks is just plain unserious.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2015, 11:05:26 AM
grow on what exchange is ?
i see STV on bittrex wow
i think cryptsy maybe interested
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
March 24, 2015, 06:27:07 PM
Yes I understand. Unfortunately the delisting was before our community takeover  Sad
At least we're still on bittrex!
legendary
March 24, 2015, 06:22:07 PM

Placebo,

Pastafarian

The problem is when it was already listed and get delisted that it is very difficult to get on a exchange again.
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
March 24, 2015, 06:17:20 PM

Placebo,

Pastafarian
legendary
March 24, 2015, 06:11:15 PM
Or just a suggestion, integrating with an other coin?
I like this idea, but how can you manage to do this?
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
March 24, 2015, 03:40:11 PM
So are we calling this dead? If so, i'll suggest ppl remove their coins from growbot on IRC.(-Still running  Cool - ) or do ppl want a takeover? Or just a suggestion, integrating with an other coin?
legendary
March 23, 2015, 02:06:53 PM
Well, I can only say that if the coin didn't get on a big exchange within 1-2 months after the launch, it will most likely die, as it have happened to many coins. It is sad, but this is how the things are. Nevertheless, there is always a chance.
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
March 18, 2015, 09:20:35 AM

Bittrex is not the be all and end all when it comes to exchanges. Poloniex and Cryptsy are still very good exchanges. They have lots of coins listed that are not on bittrex and still do well. If if gets onto one, or both, of those exchanges then Bittrex might take notice if it gets the volume.
legendary
March 18, 2015, 09:08:17 AM
Yes, cjmining & placebo, I agree with you - a dedicated dev team is the most important part. But the problem still remains - too many coins, lack of devs.

Tears on Dope, times have changed.
legendary
March 18, 2015, 08:21:41 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
March 18, 2015, 08:02:10 AM

legendary
March 18, 2015, 07:58:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: