Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 3. (Read 127538 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
March 18, 2015, 07:39:03 AM
Name: barryzand
Last Active: March 07, 2015, 02:25:17 PM
Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing special about this coin, it deserves to have no value, but you could say that about 90% of all coins. Which only goes to show you that with a bit of effort from the dev, or new dev, then it could have a value. The cannabis market is probably one of the hottest markets right now, and this coin could be part of it. With a bit of effort it can contribute to the cannabis community which would give it purpose and value.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2015, 03:29:49 AM
Seriously, GROW is all about the GrowShop. Shop is dead now, and the coin goes the same way.

GROW didn't hit Bittrex because of the GrowShop, re-brand it, Use grow as growing business, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
March 18, 2015, 03:25:12 AM
Seriously, GROW is all about the GrowShop. Shop is dead now, and the coin goes the same way.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
March 18, 2015, 02:21:48 AM
Looks like Barry is gone, and his GrowShop will no longer be available. So, the question pops up: "What's special about this coin then? Why should it have any value?"

Nothing... we need a new dev.
Then let it die. You literally just said there's nothing special/different about this coin.
Byebye barryzand, byebye GROW.
legendary
March 17, 2015, 05:55:52 PM

Nothing... we need a new dev.
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
March 17, 2015, 05:48:28 PM
March 17, 2015, 12:24:13 PM
Coin Swap closing down in 6 days. there is no where left to trade Grow. Lots of work needs to be done if we are gunna get this coin on any reputable exchange.
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
March 14, 2015, 07:15:14 PM
Haha thanks, so do you Dopecoindude!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
March 14, 2015, 06:33:19 PM
Attention Growcoin Community:

While we hope for the best for GROW, in the meanwhile we wanted to invite you to Sativacoin (STV) because we have successfully forked and have control over the github. There are also new wallets that have been made for both mac and windows   Grin

url source of github  https://github.com/NewSativacoinDev/sativacoin

mac wallet  https://mega.co.nz/#!9hRkUTCA!L70f0WgJ7i7S4mCnfXNoHNCLdwkOFInrNMTQ_vXTqN8

win wallet https://mega.co.nz/#!44I1DLDD!ZpObjzxOSX8Dr4iX3uNgLUOSMvJ1ud6MEusyOlVUQKI

Let's get the ball rolling for 4/20   Wink

+ 111

You rock PastaFarian!  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
March 14, 2015, 06:32:56 PM
@dopecoindude

Total of 85k bounty for taking over the coin, what do you think? that is 5% of all coins, i believe. 5% of worthless coins can become 5% = $2000 or who knows a lot more.

Interesting offer Placebo. Let me get back to you on this. Always, looking to help out and make things better.
legendary
March 14, 2015, 03:10:41 AM
@dopecoindude

Total of 85k bounty for taking over the coin, what do you think? that is 5% of all coins, i believe. 5% of worthless coins can become 5% = $2000 or who knows a lot more.
legendary
March 14, 2015, 03:09:03 AM
Let's wait Barry's answer on how GROW will continue. Otherwise I am willing to put 50k for the bounty.

Barry is already gone men.... I'm willing to give 20k for the bounty.
March 13, 2015, 02:52:34 PM
I only have 10k but willing to give 5k. it's either 10k of nothing or 5k of something....
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
March 13, 2015, 09:02:55 AM
Let's wait Barry's answer on how GROW will continue. Otherwise I am willing to put 50k for the bounty.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 13, 2015, 09:00:51 AM
I'm chipping in 10k GROW on the bounty!
legendary
March 13, 2015, 03:49:47 AM

Pastafarian and DOPE are always working together to create an awesome scene for weedcoins! Help support both!  We hope to have some big things together down the line! If you get STV you are getting DOPE, if you get DOPE you are getting STV! Smiley

Also, here is more about us DopeCoin .
If you are interested in seeds check out where you can buy them with DOPE! ( hundred or so places )

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10722357

If you are daring go ahead buy some weed on SilkRoadReloaded!  We are the ONLY 'weedcoin' listed there!

Ah, also working with BlackForestVapes to accept DOPE. We already have PixSkull and SmokeCartel.

Now go SMOKE SOME DOPE and give some STV some love!! Grin

Why are you not taking over GROW? There are some nice bounties available. Combine it with DOPE.

Where are the bounties ? Barry never got back to us. I guess he took of to Bermuda  Shocked

Bounties given by coin owners, like me and other people of the community.

Currently GROW is worth nothing, so for the coin owners it make sense to give a few GROW coins and get a new DEV in the picture. It is a good deal for the people that own worthless shit at the moment and maybe it is a good deal for the new dev, if he can make something nice out of it. So now it  is a loss-loss situation, maybe it become a win-win situation.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
March 13, 2015, 03:44:24 AM

Pastafarian and DOPE are always working together to create an awesome scene for weedcoins! Help support both!  We hope to have some big things together down the line! If you get STV you are getting DOPE, if you get DOPE you are getting STV! Smiley

If you are interested in seeds check out where you can buy them with DOPE! ( hundred or so places )

If you are daring go ahead buy some weed on SilkRoadReloaded!  We are the ONLY 'weedcoin' listed there!

Ah, also working with BlackForestVapes to accept DOPE. We already have PixSkull and SmokeCartel.

Why are you not taking over GROW? There are some nice bounties available. Combine it with DOPE.

Where are the bounties ? Barry never got back to us. I guess he took of to Bermuda  Shocked
legendary
March 13, 2015, 03:34:05 AM

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
March 13, 2015, 02:09:09 AM

Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Pages:
Jump to: