Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 41. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
Legal risks ?? Bullshit!!  If you offer them some BTC, they will be add this coin for minutes..

So lets retweet to Ccex guys!

But even... when people have been checking the volume on Bittrex lately, then this say enough. For me Cryptsy is still one of the biggest exchanges. Bittrex was a pretty hype when they added a lot of new coins that Cryptsy didn't add directly, but now with a few ICO mistakes, people have moved away from Bittrex and move back to Cryptsy or other exchange.

When you check the volume of only 400 - 500 BTC then this say enough, and most of the time the volume is run by a few cons, they have something like 20% of all volume.

C-CEX can use a coin like GROW, and GROW can use a exchange like C-CEX. I believe both will win.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
December 02, 2014, 07:42:14 PM
Legal risks ?? Bullshit!!  If you offer them some BTC, they will be add this coin for minutes..

So lets retweet to Ccex guys!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 02, 2014, 07:22:04 PM
You tryed to contact Bittrex ?

Long story short. They dont add us because of legal risks  Huh lol

Read back a few pages  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
December 02, 2014, 06:55:58 PM
You tryed to contact Bittrex ?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 02, 2014, 04:37:55 PM
second blockexplorer added with richlist

It seems c-cex Pride added my tweet to his favorites. https://twitter.com/Pride_CCEX/favorites.. Lets hope they will add us soon.. Time for all of us to retweet Smiley

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539847078252642304

Still hoping on Poloniex to.

retweeted and tweeted also @goldentags.
Growcoin Chief
December 02, 2014, 04:34:21 PM
second blockexplorer added with richlist

It seems c-cex Pride added my tweet to his favorites. https://twitter.com/Pride_CCEX/favorites.. Lets hope they will add us soon.. Time for all of us to retweet Smiley

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539847078252642304

Still hoping on Poloniex to.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 04:32:24 PM
i miss a exchange Sad
Growcoin Chief
December 02, 2014, 04:15:57 PM
i've been studying the subject for the past 25 years yeah i'm new to this Wink Lol

Lol.. You really need to try harder dude  Cheesy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2014, 01:45:51 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

P.S. According to ICO rules I am entitled to 51 seeds. I would like to donate them all for future giveaways. Wink

That is great man  Smiley

This will be one sweet giveaway  Smiley

The presentation is very nice and will consider investing in GROW.

Don't we already have enough marijuana coins on the market?

I think I bought every "weed" coin on market including CANN Dark what's next "Yesca Coin"?

Thank for your support, we dont sell marijuana... that is impossible with the current laws.. We are allowed to sell the basics to grow your own though  Wink

honestly whats the difference?  seeds are still illegal to ship most places?  not that you care about the laws or anything... Wink

You honestly have no idea what youre talking about, and looking at your profile your opinion is not really respectable anyway  Grin

Seeds sell almost everywhere in the world legally, just so you know, what its not legal is to actually sell the nice flowers that come out once you grew your plant and took care of it  Huh

Also for ppl from the states your Independency Declaration is wrote on paper that comes out from the weed plant  Roll Eyes

i've been studying the subject for the past 25 years yeah i'm new to this Wink Lol
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 02, 2014, 01:39:49 PM
Pride on c-cex asked people to DM him on twitter if you want new coins added to c-cex. So if youre on twitter, contact him here: https://twitter.com/Pride_CCEX

To send DM you must be his follower. Is he looking for a coin with possible decent volume or he just needs more followers on Twitter?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 01:37:46 PM
Pride on c-cex asked people to DM him on twitter if you want new coins added to c-cex. So if youre on twitter, contact him here: https://twitter.com/Pride_CCEX
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 02, 2014, 12:17:21 PM
Just tweeted from the behalf of @FAILCommunity. Wink
legendary
December 02, 2014, 11:47:27 AM
I ate over 9k GROW cheap on EMPOEX..Empoex works lovely, and withdrew the GROWS to my wallet..Why wait for other exchanges, go put in some buy orders now.. Smiley I going back to bed, will be hopefully back on tomorrow if I don't go to hospital that is.

81818.33820214 GROW

my wallet is growing nicely..

Im a day trader and never heard of EMPOEX before we began trading there... Looks nice and tidy tho  Roll Eyes

So this could be a two-way solution so we promote the current exchange while encouraging others to adopt GROW
Yes correct, everything is running smooth in EMPOEX.. I got another little buy order in too..tomorrow when I feel better will upload a bit more btc to buy more hopefully..Anything under 3k sat is a steal I think.. Smiley
Activity: 532
December 02, 2014, 11:03:58 AM
I ate over 9k GROW cheap on EMPOEX..Empoex works lovely, and withdrew the GROWS to my wallet..Why wait for other exchanges, go put in some buy orders now.. Smiley I going back to bed, will be hopefully back on tomorrow if I don't go to hospital that is.

81818.33820214 GROW

Im a day trader and never heard of EMPOEX before we began trading there... Looks nice and tidy tho  Roll Eyes

So this could be a two-way solution so we promote the current exchange while encouraging others to adopt GROW
Activity: 532
December 02, 2014, 11:02:01 AM
Great idea indeed, any news from exchanges?

I was thinking the same... it is time to get it on some more exchanges, or we need to start promoting the current exchange like crazy Smiley

If you really want to buy 500k GROW then pull up a buywall at 1k sat.

Whos talking about buying here? Exchanges are needed for growth in volume, and the mining reward is growing as well, so no need to buy yet even at these cheap prices...
legendary
December 02, 2014, 09:51:42 AM

81818.33820214 GROW

Activity: 770
December 02, 2014, 07:23:42 AM

I was thinking the same... it is time to get it on some more exchanges, or we need to start promoting the current exchange like crazy Smiley

I must say I am enjoying EmpoEx's aesthetics. And it seems really functional. I think it deserves some more traffic  Wink

Promote it! where is the link to retweet?
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 02, 2014, 07:21:14 AM

I must say I am enjoying EmpoEx's aesthetics. And it seems really functional. I think it deserves some more traffic  Wink
Activity: 770
December 02, 2014, 07:16:04 AM

If you really want to buy 500k GROW then pull up a buywall at 1k sat.
legendary
December 02, 2014, 06:51:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: