Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 42. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 02, 2014, 06:35:56 AM
i am ill today will hopefully be better tomorrow..am hoping so will talk about the seeds when i come back online.

Yeah about the seeds guys..

I posted a few days ago the seeds will be redeemable through the webshop. You need to make an account... and I will make every investor a personal coupon to get his seeds for free Wink

So sending your address to placebo is not needed  Wink Im sorry I missed his post yesterday for those who already sent him his personal details  Undecided But he is a trustworthy person Wink
It was a very hectic day

so how it will go:

-Every investor who wants to claim his free seeds needs to register in the webshop when we launch this thursday
-Then you need to send me a pm with the username you registered at the webshop
-I will make a personal coupon code for the seeds for you
-You can order the seeds for free

-Unclaimed seeds will be offered in a giveaway. We will giveaway coupons for free seeds which the winners can use in the webshop Wink

Someone is trying to load up  Roll Eyes
https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/539529193835749376

Great idea indeed, any news from exchanges?
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 02, 2014, 06:21:17 AM
Only a few people with that kind of coinage  Wink

Looking forward to seeing what you have listed on Thursday!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
December 02, 2014, 06:10:11 AM
i am ill today will hopefully be better tomorrow..am hoping so will talk about the seeds when i come back online.

Yeah about the seeds guys..

I posted a few days ago the seeds will be redeemable through the webshop. You need to make an account... and I will make every investor a personal coupon to get his seeds for free Wink

So sending your address to placebo is not needed  Wink Im sorry I missed his post yesterday for those who already sent him his personal details  Undecided But he is a trustworthy person Wink
It was a very hectic day

so how it will go:

-Every investor who wants to claim his free seeds needs to register in the webshop when we launch this thursday
-Then you need to send me a pm with the username you registered at the webshop
-I will make a personal coupon code for the seeds for you
-You can order the seeds for free

-Unclaimed seeds will be offered in a giveaway. We will giveaway coupons for free seeds which the winners can use in the webshop Wink

Someone is trying to load up  Roll Eyes
https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/539529193835749376
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 02, 2014, 02:44:05 AM
Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 11:36:07 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

P.S. According to ICO rules I am entitled to 51 seeds. I would like to donate them all for future giveaways. Wink

That is great man  Smiley

This will be one sweet giveaway  Smiley

The presentation is very nice and will consider investing in GROW.

Don't we already have enough marijuana coins on the market?

I think I bought every "weed" coin on market including CANN Dark what's next "Yesca Coin"?

Thank for your support, we dont sell marijuana... that is impossible with the current laws.. We are allowed to sell the basics to grow your own though  Wink

honestly whats the difference?  seeds are still illegal to ship most places?  not that you care about the laws or anything... Wink

You honestly have no idea what youre talking about, and looking at your profile your opinion is not really respectable anyway  Grin

Seeds sell almost everywhere in the world legally, just so you know, what its not legal is to actually sell the nice flowers that come out once you grew your plant and took care of it  Huh

Also for ppl from the states your Independency Declaration is wrote on paper that comes out from the weed plant  Roll Eyes

Real Talk. Fields of hemp, was quite the cash crop for the America's for a bit  Cheesy
December 01, 2014, 06:49:29 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

P.S. According to ICO rules I am entitled to 51 seeds. I would like to donate them all for future giveaways. Wink

I think I bought every "weed" coin on market including CANN Dark what's next "Yesca Coin"?

Thank for your support, we dont sell marijuana... that is impossible with the current laws.. We are allowed to sell the basics to grow your own though  Wink

honestly whats the difference?  seeds are still illegal to ship most places?  not that you care about the laws or anything... Wink

You honestly have no idea what youre talking about, and looking at your profile your opinion is not really respectable anyway  Grin

Seeds sell almost everywhere in the world legally, just so you know, what its not legal is to actually sell the nice flowers that come out once you grew your plant and took care of it  Huh

Also for ppl from the states your Independency Declaration is wrote on paper that comes out from the weed plant  Roll Eyes

December 01, 2014, 06:45:33 PM
I have spoked with C-cex owner on skype.

Hope to see soon Grow on C-cex.

Cool

That is awesome news! Were looking to a bright future here  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
December 01, 2014, 05:55:51 PM
I have spoked with C-cex owner on skype.

Hope to see soon Grow on C-cex.

Cool
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 05:36:29 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

Thank for your support, we dont sell marijuana... that is impossible with the current laws.. We are allowed to sell the basics to grow your own though  Wink

honestly whats the difference?  seeds are still illegal to ship most places?  not that you care about the laws or anything... Wink

Make your "most places" ~30% of the world Wink lol

I will get back to everyone who pmed me first thing in the morning  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 01, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
But guys, GROW can mean a lot, are we just focusing on seeds etc, people will add GROW on other sites too, so yes, there will be a seeds store but it should be bigger then this. It should offer other things too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2014, 05:17:14 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 01, 2014, 05:07:28 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

So you supply the marijuana seeds and harvest instructions?
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 01, 2014, 05:06:10 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

You can give all my seeds away too Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 04:59:51 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 01, 2014, 04:58:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
December 01, 2014, 04:48:57 PM
It shall rain down seeds! Haha  Cheesy

Alright Smiley Positive I see Smiley

I need to look this up if we can host such a contest/giveaway on here... But I think it will be on our own forum since we dont have any regulations there... I will add some more categories etc to it later this evening Wink

Sounds great, and yes I think this would be an excellent way to kick-off the forums  Cheesy

exactly Smiley

~300 blocks left before the flowering phase is starting!  Wink Grin

What is the flowering stage?

I think he is referring to the block increase from 24 to 36  Cool

Exactly  Cheesy

48 coins a block will be harvest time  Smiley

Do we have the scissors ready

Grin Grin Grin
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 04:35:24 PM

I need to look this up if we can host such a contest/giveaway on here... But I think it will be on our own forum since we dont have any regulations there... I will add some more categories etc to it later this evening Wink

Sounds great, and yes I think this would be an excellent way to kick-off the forums  Cheesy

exactly Smiley

Exactly  Cheesy

48 coins a block will be harvest time  Smiley
Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

exactly Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
December 01, 2014, 04:05:13 PM
what was the ico price?

About 543 satoshi.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
December 01, 2014, 03:38:02 PM
what was the ico price?
Pages:
Jump to: