Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 43. (Read 127570 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
December 01, 2014, 03:01:39 PM
placebo, I want to donate my 3 seeds from the ICO for giveaways.
Activity: 245
December 01, 2014, 03:01:09 PM
Alright Smiley Positive I see Smiley

I need to look this up if we can host such a contest/giveaway on here... But I think it will be on our own forum since we dont have any regulations there... I will add some more categories etc to it later this evening Wink

Sounds great, and yes I think this would be an excellent way to kick-off the forums  Cheesy

exactly Smiley

~300 blocks left before the flowering phase is starting!  Wink Grin

What is the flowering stage?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

I need to look this up if we can host such a contest/giveaway on here... But I think it will be on our own forum since we dont have any regulations there... I will add some more categories etc to it later this evening Wink

Sounds great, and yes I think this would be an excellent way to kick-off the forums  Cheesy

exactly Smiley

~300 blocks left before the flowering phase is starting!  Wink Grin
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 12:49:47 PM

Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 12:38:52 PM
I think the contest/giveaway is a much better idea  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2014, 12:36:36 PM
People that join the ICO, please let me know if you want those free seeds... as this will require your full address information etc, i will forward this information to Barry from the moment i have receive it.

We understand the risks of investments. Unfortunately we can't pass the bong over the internet. Therefore we will send each ico investor who invested a minimum of 0.1 btc,  3 weed seeds for free. As a thank you for supporting this project.

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

Higer invesment gift will be calculated through the list above

And the GROW shall commence.  Cool

A 'grow' journal using only seeds bought from GROWshop using GROW is in order  Grin

Oh, and thanks a bunch Erwin!

well second thought if eshalvers dont mind id like to donate 1 seed to barry as giveaway and 2 seeds to you Smiley , id like this idea of giveaway, keep it up
Activity: 364
December 01, 2014, 12:31:50 PM
If someone wants my 9 seeds, you're welcome  Smiley

I thought we could use a few for giveaway if some people dont want them  Wink Let me know what you guys think. Make a little contest out of it or something

Good idea!
Activity: 532
December 01, 2014, 12:26:26 PM

I thought we could use a few for giveaway if some people dont want them  Wink Let me know what you guys think. Make a little contest out of it or something

That could drag some attention  Cool
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

Activity: 364
December 01, 2014, 12:18:54 PM
If someone wants my 9 seeds, you're welcome  Smiley
Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 12:14:47 PM
People that join the ICO, please let me know if you want those free seeds... as this will require your full address information etc, i will forward this information to Barry from the moment i have receive it.

We understand the risks of investments. Unfortunately we can't pass the bong over the internet. Therefore we will send each ico investor who invested a minimum of 0.1 btc,  3 weed seeds for free. As a thank you for supporting this project.

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

And the GROW shall commence.  Cool

A 'grow' journal using only seeds bought from GROWshop using GROW is in order  Grin

Oh, and thanks a bunch Erwin!
legendary
December 01, 2014, 12:13:46 PM
Hey Erwin, I would be interested in your voucher for the seeds.

Could you message Placebo and let him know? Thanks. Hope somebody hasn't claimed them yet  Tongue

ehalvers will receive the seeds from my shares, im gonna PM placebo for this   Grin
legendary
December 01, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

those who wanted this for free is welcome to grab mine, i got 3 free seeds anyway Smiley
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 11:56:40 AM
I hope that C-CEX add us.... or Cryptsy Cheesy

I had a talk with c-cex... seems they didnt see my email Sad...  resend

If you make it easy and post here where do we have to email the exchanges im sure most of us will as for them to list us

You can retweet my request @Grow_Dev

Or you can open a support ticket where you can request Grow for trading Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 01, 2014, 11:10:49 AM
I usually stay away from "weed" coins but this looks so nice and well put together and isn't greedy in its ico portion that I will take a chance on it.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
December 01, 2014, 10:54:12 AM

If you make it easy and post here where do we have to email the exchanges im sure most of us will as for them to list us

Do some tweets and i'll retweet them too
Activity: 532
December 01, 2014, 10:42:47 AM

Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 09:35:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
December 01, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
Only .20 BTC volume on Empoex

https://empoex.com/trade/GROW-BTC