Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 44. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2014, 09:34:03 AM
I hope that C-CEX add us.... or Cryptsy Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 09:22:19 AM
I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

Lets take this for an example:

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story
It doesnt make any sense to me at all Huh

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Thank you for that. Smiley

Funny that huh. They asked us for $2000 too for legal review.

Odd they haven't delisted CANN and others.....

It seems they dont like our coins!  Cheesy
legendary
December 01, 2014, 09:16:46 AM
I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

Normally Bittrex adds all coins that looks promising even without any payment. I don't understand why they cannot add GROW, or you have to pay $2000 for a review, this is a lot of money, you know... A lot of coins are even not worth $2000. Look at ROS, only worth $4k, so why should a DEV want to spend this crazy amount of money? Also Bittrex is not a exchange with + 10,000 BTC in volume daily, if it was the biggest exchange with all coins having +5BTC in trading volume then it is maybe something different, but in this type of environment with altcoins having problems to stay alive and asking $2000 looks a little bit high. In fact, when they only ask $200 it will be more then enough. $200 for a review, i would call that easy money.

Last year you had coins with marketcap of $1M, you had A LOT of coins with marketcap above $1M, now if you are lucky your coin is worth $100K!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 01, 2014, 09:07:55 AM

A:

B:

Same goes for our story

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 01, 2014, 08:18:50 AM
Just a thought, since we all know bittrex uses bots to create fake volume. I bet there are coins that got on bittrex by doing the same thing..
legendary
December 01, 2014, 06:24:12 AM
People that join the ICO, please let me know if you want those free seeds... as this will require your full address information etc, i will forward this information to Barry from the moment i have receive it.

We understand the risks of investments. Unfortunately we can't pass the bong over the internet. Therefore we will send each ico investor who invested a minimum of 0.1 btc,  3 weed seeds for free. As a thank you for supporting this project.

0.1 btc - 3 free seeds
0.2 btc - 6 free seeds
0.3 btc - 9 free seeds
0.4 btc  - 13 free seeds
0.5 btc - 17 free seeds
Free shipping for all

Higer invesment gift will be calculated through the list above
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 01, 2014, 06:14:58 AM
I see you're looking for promotions.
Check this out : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9696667

I will do that, thnx  Smiley

It is time that we get C-CEX on board. The problem is people only want to trade on bigger exchanges. There is most likely nothing wrong with the current exchange, but because of all the latest exchange scams etc people are afraid to use smaller exchanges.

This!

We need to let them know... not just me Wink

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539337479216959488

retweeted..got a bit of a migraine today but from tomorrow I will start a hardcore twitter blast on my two twitter accounts. Smiley
Activity: 532
December 01, 2014, 04:45:47 AM
It is time that we get C-CEX on board. The problem is people only want to trade on bigger exchanges. There is most likely nothing wrong with the current exchange, but because of all the latest exchange scams etc people are afraid to use smaller exchanges.

Of course because of the volume, cmon look at the order book in the actual exchange... noone is going to be interested
Growcoin Chief
December 01, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

I will do that, thnx  Smiley

This!

We need to let them know... not just me Wink

https://twitter.com/Grow_Dev/status/539337479216959488
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 01, 2014, 04:38:30 AM
legendary
December 01, 2014, 04:31:36 AM
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
December 01, 2014, 02:50:02 AM
Starting to get close to another increase in GROW per block  Grin 36!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
November 30, 2014, 11:45:21 PM
legendary
November 30, 2014, 06:43:32 PM
So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol

u have done a great job Cheesy all we need is volume, once they see the volume, they will list us for the trading fee anyway

I doubt it tbh. Bittrex Bill was quitte clear on his statement. Listing us when volume picks up, completely goes against their statement. Things will be very interesting if they do list us Roll Eyes

For now its time to let go of bittrex and focus on other exchanges Wink

Altough the orders are small and volume lacks on empoex atm... the buyorders who are there are at least 50% above ico price

well id love to see trex contradict themselves later on Cheesy we dont need them anyway, c-cex perhaps , anyway there is 1k buy order Cheesy which is almost 100% above ico

I'm even not selling at 10000 sats Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 30, 2014, 05:40:47 PM
So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol

u have done a great job Cheesy all we need is volume, once they see the volume, they will list us for the trading fee anyway

I doubt it tbh. Bittrex Bill was quitte clear on his statement. Listing us when volume picks up, completely goes against their statement. Things will be very interesting if they do list us Roll Eyes

Altough the orders are small and volume lacks on empoex atm... the buyorders who are there are at least 50% above ico price

well id love to see trex contradict themselves later on Cheesy we dont need them anyway, c-cex perhaps , anyway there is 1k buy order Cheesy which is almost 100% above ico
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 30, 2014, 03:09:46 PM
Yes highest buy at 1000 sat, nothing yet, believe me. 3000 sat should be easy
Growcoin Chief
November 30, 2014, 02:51:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 30, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

The volume will come that's 1 thing what is for sure.

Meanwhile i am trading other alts to withdrawal more btc to grow.
Next week i withdrawal more BTC  Wink

Goal = 50K
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 30, 2014, 02:30:17 PM

Pages:
Jump to: