Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 45. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 30, 2014, 02:25:25 PM
So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol

Well I started the trading today and already we have more activity..so far I have purchased over 400 coins on Empoex and got a buy order in for over 8k coins..I think once peeps see us trading, they will see the real value of this coin..I am going to be a GROW hoarder that's for sure..joining bagholders anonymous with GROW.. Grin We need to get onto the trollboxes..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 30, 2014, 02:15:50 PM
So I think you probably should directly express your concerns to this ppl as youre doing to us.

I already did this of course. I have been mailing with them since friday afternoon, discussing this issue. I wouldnt have posted this "news" if I was still negotiating with them Wink

I think they dont realise the volume they could get in the long run for listing us. With every sale, we need to sell some Grow eventually. Lets say 3 tents are bought in a week... that is a minimum of 1200 euro worth of Grow or other coins that needs to be traded. We will always sell or buy because of this. Enough to keep us out of the delisting zone for a long time lol
Growcoin Chief
November 30, 2014, 01:19:52 PM
Agreed.
Like I said before - C-cex is a good for starter exchange.

So somebody contact them or something as i did with swisscex? Grin Grin Grin

I already emailed them a detailed explanation of grow and its goals... no response yet for 2 days... I will mail again tonight.
Activity: 532
November 30, 2014, 12:50:07 PM
Agreed.

So somebody contact them or something as i did with swisscex? Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
November 30, 2014, 12:37:40 PM
Agreed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 30, 2014, 12:26:01 PM
Screw Bittrex, they always have excuses to make money. You only get added if you pay 5 btc or if they see large volume on another exchange and they can make money that way.

Lets start with C-CEX now, like them alot more and enough coins get a few btc trade volume a day there as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
November 30, 2014, 12:13:20 PM
I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

Lets take this for an example:

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story
It doesnt make any sense to me at all Huh

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Thank you for that. Smiley

Wait a minute, but that means that GROW is special! Wink  So this is huge when you read it differently Wink We only need another exchange Wink
November 30, 2014, 11:56:57 AM
I think bittrex is afraid for legal issues... Which are not there imho Roll Eyes. As a business you need to put things on paper to get an exact point of view on the situation... On paper GrowCoin and the Shop are 2 different things. The fact we offer a webshop with growing supplies, and offer a destruction fee. Are things I am responsible for and I am offering to people. On paper that will account as a merchant. Nothing more, nothing less.  This is purely a service offered by me and my team. It is based on  free will of me and my team Wink Grow as a currency itself has nothing to do with that on paper. And can still be used for trading/mining purposes if you are not into growing marijuana

A:

I am running a business in selling marijuana supplies. One day I decide to accept bitcoin for payment. Because my clients desire this. My business is located in the same state as bittrex. I dont have an actual liscense to sell these products. So this will basicly be illegal.
Bittrex will remove all the bitcoin markets because it can be accumulated for buying growing supplies? They can be held responsible for spreading bitcoin to buy these products? Dont think so.. lol

B:
Coin X will launch in 2 weeks. I am so excited about this coin I decide to offer the community a fully working growshop which accepts payment in coin X. My shop is not located in the same state as bittrex but in the Netherlands. And by the Dutch law I am allowed to sell and ship these products to where ever I like(few regulations though). Bittrex will not list this coin because it is indirectly connected to a Growshop? Bittrex can be held responsible for spreading this coin through their exchange? You tell me..... lol Cheesy

Same goes for our story

Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

Youre the dev, dont thank me for that  Wink

Anyway I recommend you talk to some other exchanges directly, Im sure they wont have any problem
Growcoin Chief
November 30, 2014, 11:51:52 AM

A:

B:

Same goes for our story

legendary
November 30, 2014, 11:28:11 AM
We need some decent exchange (Cryptsy, Polo, Bittrex...) in order to get some volume

What about swisscex guys? Maybe we should start voting for the coin there!

Indeed, and if volume is high on one of those smaller exchanges like Polo & C-CEX then Bittrex and Cryptsy will follow.
November 30, 2014, 11:12:21 AM
Ok guys I submitted a coin request to be added to Swisscex voting system so we can vote once its added. Please do the same, you dont even have to be logged in in order to request them to add GROWCOIN! And if you havent try them yet its a good trading platform as well  Grin

November 30, 2014, 11:07:38 AM
We need some decent exchange (Cryptsy, Polo, Bittrex...) in order to get some volume

What about swisscex guys? Maybe we should start voting for the coin there!
legendary
November 30, 2014, 10:45:18 AM
I recieved mail again from bittrex.

They will not add us for one reason : They are afraid there could be some legal issues if they give us a listing. since we are selling cannabisseeds. (they obviously ignore all our other products)
They want me to pay a 5btc fee for a "legal review" without any guarantee we will be added afterwards. Meanwhile they claim all the other weedcoins who claim to sell weed itself, are liscensed dispensaries Roll Eyes

I already explained in detail we are simply a crpytocurrency. The fact we as a team of growcoin offer a usage purpose for the coin through a e-commerce website are two complete different things. Like btc, any other growshop or online webshop is free to accept the coins of their choice right? I wonder what would have happend if this was just a simple no use coin and a huge dutch growshop who ships internationnaly offers the coin for payment all of a sudden... exactly the same thing imo Wink

To be continued

fuck bittrex. they will add it if/when they see a profit in it for them. Get on a couple small exchanges (coinswap maybe) and if the volume gets high enough they will miraculously change their minds and add it for nothing..

edit: nothing wrong with only adding coins they will profit from... (The "gimme 5 btc thing rubs me the wrong way though)

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is god, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy

But if someone open a store to sell weed and use BTC, then BTC also need to be banned? Smiley That logic i don't understand. This is legal... check with C-CEX or Allcoin or Cryptsy.

ALLCOIN is also a nice place..I never had a problem trading there..also posted on Betasharex Trollbox to add..
legendary
November 30, 2014, 10:34:05 AM

They will not add us for one reason : They are afraid there could be some legal issues if they give us a listing. since we are selling cannabisseeds. (they obviously ignore all our other products)
They want me to pay a 5btc fee for a "legal review" without any guarantee we will be added afterwards. Meanwhile they claim all the other weedcoins who claim to sell weed itself, are liscensed dispensaries Roll Eyes

I already explained in detail we are simply a crpytocurrency. The fact we as a team of growcoin offer a usage purpose for the coin through a e-commerce website are two complete different things. Like btc, any other growshop or online webshop is free to accept the coins of their choice right? I wonder what would have happend if this was just a simple no use coin and a huge dutch growshop who ships internationnaly offers the coin for payment all of a sudden... exactly the same thing imo Wink

To be continued

fuck bittrex. they will add it if/when they see a profit in it for them. Get on a couple small exchanges (coinswap maybe) and if the volume gets high enough they will miraculously change their minds and add it for nothing..

edit: nothing wrong with only adding coins they will profit from... (The "gimme 5 btc thing rubs me the wrong way though)

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is god, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy

But if someone open a store to sell weed and use BTC, then BTC also need to be banned? Smiley That logic i don't understand. This is legal... check with C-CEX or Allcoin or Cryptsy.
legendary
November 30, 2014, 10:30:22 AM
below 1000sat.
I think within next 24hour below 500sat.
I made also often the mistake of hodl while others accumulated due trading a lot more coins.

we are even not on a exchange, wait till it is on Bittrex.
legendary
November 30, 2014, 10:21:22 AM

To be continued

They got cann coin isn't that a dopey coin as well? So why trex not want to add GROW? Seems like some competition don't want GROW to Grow..but if it is good, nothing can stop it.. Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 30, 2014, 09:59:47 AM

To be continued

legendary
November 30, 2014, 08:50:15 AM
Well if peeps are so stupid to dump below 500 sats then I will be glad to buy..I got a buy order in for 880 sats..let's see if anyone dumps on me.. Smiley
November 30, 2014, 08:41:53 AM
below 1000sat.
I made also often the mistake of hodl while others accumulated due trading a lot more coins.

We havent hit a big exchange yet, how can you be making this assumptions, this thins is just born
Activity: 770
November 30, 2014, 08:19:13 AM
below 1000sat.
Pages:
Jump to: