Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 104. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I'm surprised this hasn't taken off yet Huh
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Relativize, Yep.

opal price is going down ? Nice: we can buy cheap coin and stake them to have more opals.

thats the spirit Smiley

Edit: We have actually close to 2m coin weight on network !  Shocked Cool Cool
Activity: 308
Relativize, Yep.

opal price is going down ? Nice: we can buy cheap coin and stake them to have more opals.
legendary
Activity: 1988
volume going up, price going down.

Its the game,allways a panic dump when you have stability,people want to fast buck

Lets some noob dump this the less cheaper they can. Wink

Opal market is so small right now,when you get step back and you relativize,this coin have so much to growth,150k is nothing for what we offers.

legendary
Activity: 1169
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

A few questions:

1. I'm assuming the github still allows you to compile the wallet from source and run it on Linux, correct?

2. Does this wallet release fix the blockchain reorg issue? Has it been already tested on a testnet?

3. Since we're tied in with NXT through SuperNET, does that mean we're going to be running java wallets, or will it remain a C++ wallet?

Can someone from Opal answer these questions for me please?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) We're remaining C++
Hey a little off topic but I downloaded the new wallet and its giving me no connections or anything to sync? Am I doin something wrong? Do I just download the wallet then open it and wait till it syncs?
Try adding the nodes in OP
like adding the nodes and saving them in my appdata roaming file in a conf file? Also do you think it might have something to with me deleting everything OPAL off my computer before downloading the mandatory update?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
volume going up, price going down.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Just wrote up a small article about the mandatory update, which can be found here.

Spread the word so everyone can upgrade ASAP Smiley

Thank you always happy to have your coverage regarding OPAL!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just wrote up a small article about the mandatory update, which can be found here.

Spread the word so everyone can upgrade ASAP Smiley
Activity: 308
Do i need to let my wallet connected to opal network to stake ?
Activity: 149
Opal the future
Sorry I have been away guys, have had some personal issues to deal with.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
If I wake up tommorow and stake weight is >1m, ill do a mega rain

im online and stacking - from now on - forever Smiley
Activity: 728
If I wake up tommorow and stake weight is >1m, ill do a mega rain
Activity: 271
Started syncing almost instantly here.

A few questions:

1. I'm assuming the github still allows you to compile the wallet from source and run it on Linux, correct?

2. Does this wallet release fix the blockchain reorg issue? Has it been already tested on a testnet?

3. Since we're tied in with NXT through SuperNET, does that mean we're going to be running java wallets, or will it remain a C++ wallet?

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) We're remaining C++
Hey a little off topic but I downloaded the new wallet and its giving me no connections or anything to sync? Am I doin something wrong? Do I just download the wallet then open it and wait till it syncs?
Try adding the nodes in OP
Activity: 295
Just installed Opal QT Opaque. It instantly replaced my former wallet and found my coins. Sync very fast. 25 active connections. Sweet. Staking.  Cheesy
Just a thought, but can future wallets have an update available notification or, better still, auto update with user preference if not wanted?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

[/quote]
[/quote]

Wallet I downloaded was named opal-qt.  I saved it to my computer, opened it the wallet up and it immediately showed the wallet.  It slowly began to sink.  It should have a SuperNet button on the left.   It took about thirty minutes for it to sink.  Then when I transfered my coins (instant btw, so cool) it said I had 14 hours to begin staking.  Hope that helps Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

A few questions:

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) We're remaining C++

A few questions:

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) We're remaining C++
Activity: 214

A few questions:

Jump to: