Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 105. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay I retried downloading the OPAL wallet exchange qt and there are  no connections for me and it's not syncing do I need to wait a little longer?

I just downloaded the new wallet and it took about one half hour to sync.

Note to stakers:  I just added 77000 to wallet from cryptsy.   Now to get the 58000 off of TREX.  Polo is still frozen.

so do I donwload the windows one or the windows exchange qt one?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Okay I retried downloading the OPAL wallet exchange qt and there are  no connections for me and it's not syncing do I need to wait a little longer?

I just downloaded the new wallet and it took about one half hour to sync.

Note to stakers:  I just added 77000 to wallet from cryptsy.   Now to get the 58000 off of TREX.  Polo is still frozen.
I have nearly 150k on three different exchanges.  My fear of staking them is I feel they are safer on the exchanges then my own computer.  I am still using windows xp.  Any suggestions?  or info?

Make backups!  I keep 3 (encrypted) backups

1) In a safety deposit box
2) In my fireproof safe
3) Next to my computer.

Just copy your wallet.dat to a usb.

I can do that.  Make back ups.  Was just wondering if someone can take my coins while I am staking?  I will download the wallet and check it out.  The 28k I have on poloinex is frozen for some reason.  But the other two exchanges, cryptsy and trex, I will take.  I going to do this Smiley
Activity: 728
Cmon guys lets staking ! We can reach 1m weight. 900k now Smiley

Let's stake!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Cmon guys lets staking ! We can reach 1m weight. 900k now Smiley
I have nearly 150k on three different exchanges.  My fear of staking them is I feel they are safer on the exchanges then my own computer.  I am still using windows xp.  Any suggestions?  or info?

Make backups!  I keep 3 (encrypted) backups

1) In a safety deposit box
2) In my fireproof safe
3) Next to my computer.

Just copy your wallet.dat to a usb.

Seriously,I fear too to put opal on my computer loll.

But still,it safer than exchange,because one day,it can be hack,we have seens mintpal,gox,mintgox and polo too...

I will check it out a bit more.  May have to upgrade to windows 7...I did not know polo got hacked.  I use Cryptsy, trex, and polo.   But yes the staking sounds good.  I will check it out.  Thanks.
legendary
I have nearly 150k on three different exchanges.  My fear of staking them is I feel they are safer on the exchanges then my own computer.  I am still using windows xp.  Any suggestions?  or info?

Seriously,I fear too to put opal on my computer loll.

But still,it safer than exchange,because one day,it can be hack,we have seens mintpal,gox,mintgox and polo too...
Great job so far!  Keep staking peoples!
legendary
We have go from 400k to 780k opal's staking

Edit: 870K now ! Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ok, thanks DeckardKain,

As i am new with POS:
Get our coin off the exchange mean put your coin in your new wallet which mean stake them.
(i dont need to do something special, like sending opals to another adress of my wallet ?).

You need to have them in your wallet for 24 hours then you will be able to stake them
Activity: 364
Yes, been out for awhile so I have new wallet and once sync is complete it will begin staking.
Activity: 308
Ok, thanks DeckardKain,

As i am new with POS:
Get our coin off the exchange mean put your coin in your new wallet which mean stake them.
(i dont need to do something special, like sending opals to another adress of my wallet ?).
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
"Guys please update your wallets, and get your coins off the exchange and stake them!!"

1. Wallet upgrade: done
2. Opals sent to wallet: in progress
3. Sorry, but what do you mean by stake them ?

you get 5% annual interest, which is rewarded daily. thats PoS. welcome brother.

https://thephilosophicalboy.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/matrix23.jpg
legendary
Good,so +71k on staking side  Smiley
Activity: 308
"Guys please update your wallets, and get your coins off the exchange and stake them!!"

1. Wallet upgrade: done
2. Opals sent to wallet: in progress
3. Sorry, but what do you mean when you say "stake them" ?

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
yeah go opal  Smiley
buy orders stacking up.
ANNOUNCEMENT
MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE

You will notice a new tab in the wallet, which is the "Enter SuperNET" button.  This will basically allow you to enter the SuperNET wallet (which must be running) from SuperNET.org, directly from your wallet.  
This is not the giant SuperNET integration, but rather a small hint at what is to come.

For now: "Enter SuperNET" only works if you're running SuperNET wallet from SuperNET.org

Added automatic checkpoints as well.

Once again, this update is mandatory.

Kind Regards,

OpalTeam
So all we need to do is download the windows wallet or windows wallet exchange and we are good to go?
Jump to: