Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 117. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
opal = future

I would be interested to see how big % of Americans lets say know about crypto tech in general, it seems we have small % of traders raining havoc from time to time for short gains, which is fine it is free market, but since currenty % of people that will actually use this technology (and understand technology) outside of techies programmers and techy ethusiasts is very small, I worry 0 about the market at the moment

have a wonderful day and happy trading  Cool

ps. great post @Spottingthebagger
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future
Could you link me what you saw?

A link to what not sure what your asking about?
Activity: 172
Could you link me what you saw?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
for the layman out there. What is so good about superNET??

Read Post #1741 and also #1742 in this thread.  It explains the benefit of SuperNET.

Don't speed read through it, or glance over it. The information is right in those two important posts.

In short: Any SuperNET sponsored coin, can use any other coin's features.  Devs are shared among all SuperNET coins as one big group.  Holders of SuperNET coins can enjoy the fruits of all coindev labor across all coins.  It's a sharing of technology.

Thanks for this explanation.

After I posted above, reaching out for help, I typed in SuperNet on YouTube and there was a fascinating interview (about an hour long) about how revolutionary SuperNet is/will be and which I HIGHLY recommend. It was with some guy who is not a techy who was explaining in laymans terms what it was and how it would revolutionise the Crypto world etc. I am very excited- one of the reasons I have joined this forum! I have a couple of questions I hope someone may be able to help with. Hopefully it will help others on their journey too.

1. I have read a lot of stuff about dividends, tokens and a fund. How would one partake in this part of the journey? How simple is it? Do you need to be able to code and stuff or is it a case of downloading a wallet etc.?

2. Is is better to download the SuperNet blockchain  on their website, or invest in UNITY? (I am only on Cryptsy at the moment so this option may mean having to switch exchanges.)

3. Why wouldn't someone simply just invest in OPAL, NXT, UNITY and BTCD etc. to benefit from this dev boom? Or is it a case of you need to immerse yourself in the tech to truly be a part of this?

Grateful for any help on this.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Pump and dump games flashed me once again Smiley. Good I lost only 0.1 on this crap. I see this coin declining further and further in the coming days/weeks.

you lost 0.1 lol, ive a fair bit of opal. if you were smart you would have bought cheap not at the peak lol
Opal the future
OPAL is a long term investment not a weekend toy..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Pump and dump games flashed me once again Smiley. Good I lost only 0.1 on this crap. I see this coin declining further and further in the coming days/weeks.

well dont daytrade if u dont have a proper trading strategy. just invest an amount you're willing to bet and lose without too much worry of recovering in another market or something. let the devs and traders work. this was just a margin trading bot. do not be surprised to see opal at 25k in coming weeks  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
You can't bring down awesomeness. Bots can't do nothing  Cheesy
seeya wally  Wink

yeah seems to be gone, i feel sorry for everyone that sold all their coins this low. i think they will be crying soon lol

theres not really much holding us back now, if you look at the order book on sell side. 90% of sell orders are very small, so work it out for yourselves Wink

not gone, but his sell power is reduced. last .35btc remaining on sell side still attempting to push down but itll get 'borrowed' shortly lol

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I have stated time and time again we are not a FLY BY NIGHT operation. OPAL is in it for the long haul, being part of the dev team I can proudly say we are here to stay hold on to your seats.. Smiley

............. and fasten your seat belts  Grin
Opal the future
I have stated time and time again we are not a FLY BY NIGHT operation. OPAL is in it for the long haul, being part of the dev team I can proudly say we are here to stay hold on to your seats.. Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
seeya wally  Wink

yeah seems to be gone, i feel sorry for everyone that sold all their coins this low. i think they will be crying soon lol

theres not really much holding us back now, if you look at the order book on sell side. 90% of sell orders are very small, so work it out for yourselves Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am so intrigued with the whole concept of SuperNET now!

Smiley

I predict that long term the SuperNET coins will outperform the overall market due to the advantages gained from reduced supply, increased resources and active cross selling. Any coin that gets a new user, all coins benefit. Instead of competing cutthroat style, by cooperating, everyone wins.

Well, except for clone coins with nothing to offer. I think that is why there was so much FUD against SuperNET as all these coins that we rejected (dozens!) got angry. But when I ask the simple question, "please name the most powerful feature your coin has that users will want to use"... usually no response.

James
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I am so intrigued with the whole concept of SuperNET now!
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Also, to clarify SuperNET's position on OPAL holdings. We have around 10% and will be keeping it long term.

James

This also decreases the Supply by 1.5 Million, Supply and Demand kick in. Only way to go is up, since people will need to sell eventually to distribute the coin. I won't take a loss on my coin and no one else would either. The only way to ensure this is to Hedge if the price really drops. This makes all of your holdings from the High you bought at, average toward the Low and meet somewhere close or in the middle, since you can buy more at the lows. Then if the price goes up you just bumped the hedge past your lows and your sell can be lower than your high to get out safely. If you are wanting out of course. If you wanted profit then you must buy more at the lows but safely since you don't know the lows for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Read Post #1741 and also #1742 in this thread.  It explains the benefit of SuperNET.

Don't speed read through it, or glance over it. The information is right in those two important posts.

In short: Any SuperNET sponsored coin, can use any other coin's features.  Devs are shared among all SuperNET coins as one big group.  Holders of SuperNET coins can enjoy the fruits of all coindev labor across all coins.  It's a sharing of technology.

as i understand it,  you could also receive dividends over traded opal on multigateway?
Do you have to hold opal backed asset for this? or am i wrong  in all Tongue

if so how would you get paid out?
next year when there are meaningful revenues to share, the funds would be converted to OPAL and sent to its community fund. This would act financially similar to a multipool

James
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

as i understand it,  you could also receive dividends over traded opal on multigateway?
Do you have to hold opal backed asset for this? or am i wrong  in all Tongue

if so how would you get paid out?
Activity: 214

Jump to: